"The future ain't what it used to be."

The Death of John Titor.

Re: The Death of John Titor.And what I belive toda

Please do not assume too much over what the Government is doing or not doing, or who is at fault. It has been always a combination of things, and mainly what may be missed is what actually foreign Countries are doing. China is Aggressive and trying to Expand over the world, it is now showing. If the money changes in the USA because people think this Government is doing something, it probably is because China has done something like hoard our money and this Government intends to make it worthless doing something else. It is responding because of what some other foreign Countries are doing. If Iran only wants power, there are other ways of obtaining electrical power, and it does not have to be nuclear, where it could lead (and it is going to be an assumption) to wanting n-weapons in the future. This push and pull is precisely because of what some other foreign Governments in the world are doing. Do not assume too much about some things.

First, what seems like a Civil War is merely only bringing criminals to justice and all that one would see on like a TV show like Cops, of which I do not watch, and even some police will not watch.

It has nothing to do with assuming what a type of Civil War may be. It may end up that way in the future, because it just did, and all of it was because the world in the end, did not want to have a better future, because they could not adjust in foreign Countries to the way that they were really thinking. China now wants more, and they are making too many mistakes. I prefer my toothpaste to be somewhere else made along with other things going on. Like fires in California and the winds and everything else going on, somewhere along the way, people have to really start thinking. Some people lead theirselves to false conclusions, and untruths because like writing a computer program, they only thought that they were thinking, when later it was found out, that the student or the programmer had to change the way that they were thinking in the first place, which led to more work having to be done, to finally end up with a computer program that worked as it was supposed to be intented. Sometimes that leads to someone being fired on a job because they can not perform the intended work, sometimes it does not.

In other words, you can read the JT Story many times, and come up with something different each time you read it, because of life going on into the future and more things you may have found out, and also because like writing a computer program, you actually were changing your thinking along the way.

What other reason would people get home loans because they have no job and no way of paying for some real estate but were instead living in a dream? It would be nice if the other people denied them the loan in the first place, and all would be fine like some Cinderella Story, but sometimes that is just not going to happen. Too many assumptions and too many false conclusions can make this World just end up being like JT's future. It did not have to happen, and steps could be taken to avoid that kind of future, but again because of too many assumptions and too many dreams taking place, the result ended up less than it had to for the future.

Yes, it can be debated and even scorned at with some of the Acts going on, in the '60's people did end up being shot for it. It really never ended, the agenda was changed to avoid any more of it, I guess some people assumed that it was just history, when the same thing is actually been going on for more than about 40 years, and again with other things like Outer Space Weapons and other things brought up into the limelight again. Again it seems it has to be explained because there are younger people here on the Planet, but Alex Jones and some of those people really are only here to make money for him/her self and that is about all. It is still the kind of same thing -- gabbage into the head -- gabbage out of the head.

It may not be quite the same with details but still it still is kind of the same attitude. The data was false to begin with from other people, and this kind of Adversity should have ended, but again, none of it really ever ended. The Government may only be responding to what other people are stating and the rest may be some National Security that not all people even Elected are going to know about. It is about the Big Picture, which unfortunately, not all that many people are going to know about -- even the rich ones - but perhaps only God, and that is where religion should be religion and the false assumptions be laid to rest about any of the rest of it.

Yes, I am older, and yes, like Darby and others, have been through this all before.

One could think that with that way that China was before and N. Korea they should have been ended a long, time ago, back in the perhaps early '70's along with some others. Whatever it is, it has been around before, the trick, the trick is trying to avoid it all again. Before it may not have seemed as serious, but again, it probably was - like in the Past.

It is a day to day thing on whether to end it all or not. This was brought up in a sense by the end of the original thread. (even though some postings were rambling on about seemingly crazy senseless stuff).

Re: The Death of John Titor.And what I belive toda

I also suspect some other things seemingly going around to, since I had this what I deem a cold virus type sinus thing that attacks weak points in your body system before like 3-4 years ago. Whereas other people may dismiss this thing, and I think I am not imagining this or it is only my body system, it is a virus that attacks weak parts of yourself. I know I have had this before, that it will go away, but in the process it is like sinus headache cold, but it also is kind of a relentess bug that affects other parts of your system. I just went through this a little again, and the first time it affected me more than now, because I do not always seek a doctor to take anti-biotics, because I read in the end, they actually make your immune system weaker than better. Those if not really needed are only a temporary fix and you need to wait to allow your body to make it own immune system better but it takes slightly longer. Younger people may not notice it as much as I may, because I am older so I notice this stuff and I am not sluffing it off. It may be only my system, but then again I never think I had anything similiar to this before the first attack a few years back now and definitely not before. It raises blood pressure for awhile while it is like a sinus cold headache virus but it also is doing other things and like attacking weak points in your system. Relieving the symptoms will not get rid of this virus or other superbug viruses coming perhaps partly back from Iraq. I read about this recently a few months ago in Wired.com online magazine article a few months back, about it landing in Florida to where the patient was transferred back from Iraq. The teenager that just died due to another superbug which not the same is partly the same thing. The Doctors have stated that they will not have anything to help because of the viruses mutating. And although my imagination may be working here, I wonder if it has anything to do unfortunately to uranium depleted shells perhaps to the extent of speeding up viruses to mutate more quickly than before, or if it is just something that just happened because of being from a different part of the world. We may be vaccinated here in this Country, but there are still things out there like this in the rest of the world, no one has had to deal with ever before in this Country. It won't be fixed though, according to the Doctors, it seems, any time soon.

This does not make me feel any better though, because I know I had this same type of thing a few years back, and if these type of viruses are coming around every few years or so, then this is something that will not help people out as they get older and notice it more. Again it may just be my system, but I just do not think so.

It is not that it is a cold type virus, it is that it is a worse type of cold virus than what is typically thought of as being a cold. It has not many cold smyptoms but it makes one a little more tired and with sinus attacks that affect your head and such, I think it is something else that may have to be considered in this Country. I hope it is just not me, because I think it would be more consistent than happening at about the same time of year when the cold and flu season starts on its way.

Re: John Titor Lives!!!.

that his mission was a total success.
In the event that the Trolls, Mini-trolls, socket-pupets and debunkers fail in this subject...
the following is the Truth!!!

Quoting Earthnet 2050 and Charlie:

<REAL NAME DELETED> a.k.a. John Titor was born in Tampa, Florida in the year 1998. First official U.E.F. entries relating to John Titor are from a Sirian First Contact team in the year 2017. He was one of 64 people found in a survival community designated by the Sirians as STO-10026. Located in West Virginia, a region notorious for being a high STS area in the aftermath, explains why First Contact with this community occured <DELETED> years after the Pole Shift.

In 2024, Titor was accepted into the still young U.E.F. assigned to the department that would later successfully negotiate the Technology Share Treaty with The Visitors. This led to a senior position within the new U.E.F. Technology Research & Development Centre. The group's first accomplishment was the construction of the Earth's first Fusion Power Facility in New Sydney, Australia in 2029.

Following Council approval for the development of human time travel technology in 2032, Titor was a member of a scientific team of 6 humans who, with Sirian and Pleiadean scientists, designed & built the prototype Temporal Displacement Unit designated C204.

In 2035, after doubts were raised on some of the key fundamentals of the C204 device, (See Separate Summary on the C204), Titor made an unauthorized temporal incursion to the year 1975 earning him the title of the first human to travel through time. This was later referred to by many as the Titor Incursion (See Separate Summary on the Titor Incursion).

According to Titor, his failed attempt to return to 2036 landed him in the late 20th century where his mental degenerative condition began to take hold. His communication with the general public created a following and earned him a small degree of popularity although, due to his condition, what he said was a mixture of fact and imagination.

In 2039 using the new C300 Temporal Displacement Technology, a recovery team led by Charles Haynes was sent back to 2001 when it was discovered Titor was in that time period and communicating with the people of that time. The first two missions to retrieve Titor were unsuccessful. A third mission to 2003 was commissioned after an energy signature was detected from the C204 by equipment left behind by Charles Haynes in the previous mission.

Upon his return, Titor was diagnosed with the first and only recorded case of a neurological disorder resulting from time travel unofficially and rather inaccurately termed as Time Psychosis.

At last report in 2047, Titor was residing at a medical facility in New Melbourne, Australia.

End Summary.

end quoted from:

Link to TTI -page 25-

Re: John Titor Lives!!!.

Recall,

You are cross-posting again. I have asked you not to do that in the past. Moreover, you have added absolutely nothing to this cross-post. Not even a reason why you have cross-posted it. This is bordering on anti-social behavior. Just because you believe what Charlie says is true (despite evidence to the contrary) does not give you the right to hijack threads.

Please stop this. Thank you,

RMT

I myself have theorized the true intentions and/or purpose to the proclamation of this enigmatic identity, when I had an epiphany, it all of a sudden made sense.

Sent from my iPad using the TTI Forums mobile app

This is just a theory, and quintessential conjecture, but the idea that John Titor used to present himself, although sounds like that of an individual, I believe that there was never a "John Titor". But instead, there were "Titor Time Travelers", people from the future who assumed that persona in the given situation so as to both reveal info about their world line, and not reveal themselves, thus not creating a paradox or upsetting the flow of the space-time continuum.

Sent from my iPhone using the TTI Forums mobile app

This is just a theory, and quintessential conjecture, but the idea that John Titor used to present himself, although sounds like that of an individual, I believe that there was never a "John Titor". But instead, there were "Titor Time Travelers", people from the future who assumed that persona in the given situation so as to both reveal info about their world line, and not reveal themselves, thus not creating a paradox or upsetting the flow of the space-time continuum.Sent from my iPhone using the TTI Forums mobile app
Yes, there are many theories.  Technically, there would be "copies" of John all over the universe.  Also, some believe that more than one person posted for him. 

Yes, there are many theories.  Technically, there would be "copies" of John all over the universe.  Also, some believe that more than one person posted for him. 
I'm torn between John Titor being real and being a hoax.
A hoax, because we know who most of the players in this John Titor story are.

But we don't know who Oliver Williams is. Razimus says he will tell us in December.

Real, because whoever was posting as John Titor really understood historical trends and made very good predictions. Or John Titor was psychic. Or he was a time traveller. It's difficult to say. But nearly everything he wrote, when you decode it, came true and is coming true.

I'm torn between John Titor being real and being a hoax.A hoax, because we know who most of the players in this John Titor story are.

But we don't know who Oliver Williams is. Razimus says he will tell us in December.

Real, because whoever was posting as John Titor really understood historical trends and made very good predictions. Or John Titor was psychic. Or he was a time traveller. It's difficult to say. But nearly everything he wrote, when you decode it, came true and is coming true.
It makes you wonder.  Was there cover up activity after he posted to make it look like a hoax?  Or was he merely a person that studied history and understood patterns and could make such good predictions?  It's all happening right now as we speak, just a little later than he mentioned.

Back