The Mystery Spot

And of course we will all want to know how you can make objects change their size. It will probably be worth billions if you succeed.

And of course we will all want to know how you can make objects change their size. It will probably be worth billions if you succeed.
It's an illusion man... They don't actually change...I would be willing to reproduce it and post a video, if you come up with a list of specifications for this experiment. I can even film a "making of" and explain how it's done.

I don't know how to make objects change their size. Obviously changing the angle of the horizontal will not cause an object to change its size. Even though Gpa is using that explanation. No one has ever proved this to be an illusion. But if you feel you can. Go for it.

I don't know how to make objects change their size.
Me neither. All I said is that that video can be easily reproduced anywhere. I'm not talking about any other video or phenomena, just that one I mentioned a few posts ago.I'll tell you what. I'll try to do this in my own terms and you can criticize it later. This will be a busy week so I won't promise anything. Maybe the weekend.
I'm very open about this, just so you know. I'm only defending this position because I can see (in theory) how it works. It makes total sense to me. But who knows, I could be wrong. Nothing better than an experiment to decide that!

What he's saying is you don't know that until you actually take measurements while you're there to find out.
That is valid IF people are changing sizes. My approach is that they aren't and this is an easy to reproduce illusion. If so, you don't have to measure.But enough of typing, I'll design this idea and see how its execution works.

We have a place near us in Northern California, Confusion Hill which has the same aspects. Also, as a teenager there used to be an attraction at Six Flags Over Texas with a leaning house - anything can be built to lean, the question is in relation to gravitational forces and whether or not those forces can change our perceptions of reality or whether our reality is actually changed - yes?

I do keep pointing out that the camera actually records the height change. If it really was a perception illusion, the camera wouldn't record that.

That is valid IF people are changing sizes. My approach is that they aren't and this is an easy to reproduce illusion. If so, you don't have to measure.
Right. It's a simple way to show if people are changing sizes and if they are, the proof is right there before your eyes. :)I'm sure there would be a way to create an illusion, but having the ability to create an illusion doesn't mean that all anomolies automatically are.
I still need to go to the Florida one to find out for myself.....

"disputatious"Golly gee! That's a word. First time I've seen it.
Liked that' date=' did ya. That's one of them high-dollar college words. Did it cause you to stop and think for a moment? Did you have to look it up? It appears you missed it, the first time I referred to you with that word. If it grabbed your attention and caused some activity in your brain then, it served it's purpose. In any event, it absolutely fits you.I can't tell if your ignorance is willful or a result of some thing else. Regardless, having said before, that I thought you were a seemingly intelligent person, I find I must rescind that statement, in light of your persistent choice to deny facts and logic while you blissfully continue down a path of ignorance.Once again Einstein, you choose the facts, as you wish for them to be, to support your position. You maintain, there is a sufficient, gravitational anomaly, at this location, to PHYSICALLY change a person's height, by several inches, within 4-5 feet distance. Do you REALLY believe a person could expand or contract by several inches...AND SURVIVE!!!!Let's compare what you have said in the past.
It may be that you just have a desire to believe John Titor's story. So you subconsciously identify with it. But the story lost all of its credibility when it was realized that the laser photo was faked. Just the laser beam is being bent in the photo. Why not any other light in the photo? Then of course the amount of gravity necessary to bend light as it does in the photo would make taking a picture impossible in such an environment. It has been suggested that the photo was created using a fiber optic cable.
2-16-2015http://timetravelinstitute.com/threads/john-titors-questions-answered.8782/#post-84814
But the fact remains that the laser photo is just not possible in this universe.
10-8-2014http://timetravelinstitute.com/threads/john-titor-returning-october-or-november.8677/page-4#post-84373
Whatever you saw had no relation at all to the fictional time travel story told by John Titor. I found on obvious flaw in the laser photo provide by John that just makes the whole story a complete hoax. The path of a light beam can be bent by gravity just like the trajectory of a bullet. John specifically stated his C204 time distortion unit only puts out a 2 gee gravity field. So I calculated out just how much curvature a beam of light would experience under the influence of a 2 gee gravity field. If the beam length was estimated to be visually perceived as 9 miles' date=' then the amount of deflection by a 2 gee gravity field would be less than 1 millionth of an inch. Visually that amount of deflection would be undetectable to the human eye. That laser beam photo should show a light beam as straight as an arrow. So a real factual math verification does not verify the laser photo. It nullifies it. Oh, and in case your interested in why I chose 9 miles as the beam length? Well, you can choose any length less than that. And with less distance for the laser beam to travel, there will be even less deflection of the beam by 2 gees of gravity.[/u'] So how did John get his laser beam to bend as depicted? It's rumored that a fiber optic cable was attached to the output end of a laser pointer.
12-14-2012http://timetravelinstitute.com/threads/jt-is-fake-period.7730/#post-76505Maybe, you can do some of that fancy 'calculatin' and show us just how many of them there gee's it would take to "crush" a man by several inches...? Maybe...? Huh?
Up untill recently that laser photo looked like silly science. A little over a month ago I was playing around with a gravity wave generator I built. I've mentioned this in another thread. I think it was time travel mechanics. I happened to notice that the frequency of the Electromagnetic wave I was using to generate the gravity wave actually increased by 15 percent when I shifted the ground plane of the EM wave in the negative direction. So it looks like I've come across a method to alter the flow of time for an EM wave. That's my current interpretation. I've done some checking and there is no time flow modification for normal time keeping devices exposed to this EM time flow altering field. Just the EM wave seems to be effected. Radar invisibility? An incoming radar wave would have its frequency shifted and no longer would be detected by enemy radar detectors. What a cool stealth device that would make. Wait a minute. Didn't they try that back in the 40's? Anyway' date=' it appears my device is very frequency specific. On the theory side I'm moving toward an idea that there are two time forces opposing each other. But I think mother nature has put reality together so that the opposing time flows are not originating from identical phenomena. It's almost like mother nature found a way to make an apple equal an orange. Everything is still at the zero point. [u']My point for bringing this up is that it does appear that there is a way to control the flow of time without using the bone crushing effects of a gravity field. So it might be possible to come up with a device that would effect the flow of time for the light emitted by a laser without effecting or distorting the surrounding light reflecting objects. This I believe could actually be developed based on my observations so far. I'm still playing around with the device. So more experiments in time control are definitely on my agenda
12-13-2007So, have you made your mind up yet? Can gravity severely affect something but, not the rest of the immediate surroundings...or not...??I include a picture with some lines drawn in for reference. As you can see by the yellow line at the board they are standing on, she is about the thickness of the board "higher" than he is, ~ 3-4 inches. She is also closer to the camera. These two differences, higher and closer will make her appear "taller", in comparison to him, than she really is.A mind is a terrible thing to waste... really does hold some meaning, doesn't it?View attachment 526View attachment 526

GpaI think you need more practice. There is a more efficient way to be more convincing. Here is a link to a website that might be of some help to you..https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/extreme-fear/201005/top-ten-secrets-effective-liars
Some people in the world believe that debunking doesn't require you to physically go out and do work, take measurements, experiment, etc. Some believe that their word is enough proof. What I admire about you, Einstein, is that you are DOING just that. Experimenting. Keep up the good work and always feel free to share. Who cares what others think?

Yeah, we have lots of armchair physicists. But the real stuff is much more fascinating to play with.

If anybody does figure out how objects and people lose height in the Mystery Spot, then it would probably be classified. Which makes sense. That would explain all the disinformation that is being shoved in front of everybody.

I find I am at odds with two of the most idealistic* persons on this forum. Oh dear, what ever shall I do.

GpaI think you need more practice. There is a more efficient way to be more convincing. Here is a link to a website that might be of some help to you..
I have no need to lie to make my point. If you think it is necessary or acceptable to use lies to make a point, what does that say about you.

Some people in the world believe that debunking doesn't require you to physically go out and do work, take measurements, experiment, etc. Some believe that their word is enough proof. What I admire about you, Einstein, is that you are DOING just that. Experimenting. Keep up the good work and always feel free to share. Who cares what others think?
Some people in the world believe that debunking doesn't require you to physically go out and do work' date=' take measurements, experiment, etc.[/quote']I don't really think of what I do on this site as "debunking". I suppose, by definition, it can be called that. I just call it, offering a different perspective on an issue. I also do not fit in the category offered in the above quote. I have been, "physically" out in the world, working, measuring, and experimenting, as-well-as, the 'etc' of learning from the other people that, have been physically out in the world, working, measuring, and experimenting. I have been doing this for longer than the above poster has been alive yet, it is among her usual tactics while trying to impugn my positions, an action which, in my opinion, she has consistently failed to accomplish.

Some believe that their word is enough proof.
I don't rely on "my word". I rely on the substantiative words of those that taught the concepts to me.

What I admire about you' date=' Einstein, is that you are DOING just that. Experimenting. Keep up the good work...[/quote']Really? What experiment is it you refer to? He actually challenged "me" to prove "his" unqualified position wrong. It might be wise, before you jump on someone else's band wagon and congratulate them for such a fine job, to actually know, if they are doing the job you support them on.

...always feel free to share. Who cares what others think?
Sharing things on an alt-sci web site is what the site is there for. Not caring what others think is not what you seem to practice. You get offended when someone challenges your point of view. I propose, if you want to post frivolous statements, and not be challenged on the absurdity of the claims, post them on the web site you own, where you can control the perception, that your statement is, in any way, close to reality. You don't need worry about being challenged by me there. I find the site to be, uniquely inane. You are free to and I would encourage you to, post anything you want to here but, do not expect them to not be scrutinized.

Yeah, we have lots of armchair physicists. But the real stuff is much more fascinating to play with.If anybody does figure out how objects and people lose height in the Mystery Spot, then it would probably be classified. Which makes sense. That would explain all the disinformation that is being shoved in front of everybody.
Yeah' date=' we have lots of armchair physicists.[/quote']What "armchair" category do you place yourself in?

If anybody does figure out how objects and people lose height in the Mystery Spot' date='...[/quote']The reason why people "appear" to experience a change in height has been known for a long time now. They only APPEAR to change. They do not PHYSICALLY change. Just because you refuse to accept it doesn't alter that "fact" no matter how badly you wish it to.

... then it would probably be classified. Which makes sense. That would explain all the disinformation that is being shoved in front of everybody.
The "reason" is not classified. It is available for anyone intelligent enough to receive it. Like much of what you say, classifying it would "not make sense", just as the statement you included after, concerning "disinformation", makes no sense. The one providing bad information, in many instances here on this site, is YOU. You are free to believe anything you want... you are free to be as wrong as you want... "we" are free to call you on it when your nugatory information may lead others to a flawed understanding.Just because you aspire to be an utterly foolish and senseless person, doesn't mean others should not be discouraged from following you.
*a person who accepts the doctrines of philosophical idealism, as by representing things in an ideal form, or as they might or should be rather than as they are.

I went to the mystery spot in Ohio."God was it boring".But what I did notice, is that there was some form of geo-magnetism at work.The kid that gave the tour, was so board, and would occasionally throw rocks in this little house that the guided tour was through.Cheese, wine and beef jerky country there, not far from Lake Erie.Pinter

Come on @Einstein , I don't necessarily agree with @Gpa 's approach, so having that outta the way for the sake of the argument, that picture he posted is pretty conclusive...

What are your comments on that?

Come on @Einstein , I don't necessarily agree with @Gpa 's approach, so having that outta the way for the sake of the argument, that picture he posted is pretty conclusive...What are your comments on that?
The picture isn't really saying anything.He has failed to independently produce comparison pictures showing how changing the background reference points can alter an objects size that can be recorded with a camera.

I'm saying it can't be done outside one of these anomaly areas. And so far no one has proved me wrong.

Real research and truth means doing it yourself, in person. A person would have no doubt in their minds if they found out themselves. Like @Einstein said, talk is cheap. It's easy to sit on a chair and say this is true and that is true and accuse others of being blatantly wrong, but without going out and measuring yourself, how do you really know the truth?

General conversation doesn't require proof. It's the simple exchange of ideas. We don't sit at a bar and ask people to show academic papers when having a simple discussion, but if one is going to continually call others wrong, perhaps that's when their own "proof" would benefit the conversation. And there's no better proof then REAL DATA done by the person doing the accusing. Real. Pure. Raw. Data....all done in person. Zero doubt.

Einstein would do it if he were closer to it! I'll do it here in Florida, eventually!!! In fact, I'll be consulting Einstein ahead of time.

:)

...I don't necessarily agree with @Gpa 's approach' date='...[/quote']I'm not sure what approach you refer to. What approach do you feel I should take?
The picture isn't really saying anything.
Right' date=' a picture can't speak...but a picture is worth a thousand words.
He has failed to independently produce comparison pictures showing how changing the background reference points can alter an objects size that can be recorded with a camera.
I offer one more picture. I doubt it will make any difference to you but, I hope others will see a difference.
I'm saying it can't be done outside one of these anomaly areas. And so far no one has proved me wrong.
It is easy to "make it appear' date=' as it does" in these areas but, it is only an optical illusion.I AM NOT going to bother to "build" a replica to "prove you wrong". You are not that important to me.If you truly believe that a person can "physically" change their size by several inches by some gravitational difference between two points only a few feet apart... then you have absolutely graduated from ignorant. One more picture for you and then I'm done with you.Summary:1. Ignorance implies a lack of awareness, while stupidity implies the inability to understand.2. Ignorance can be removed by the acquisition of knowledge, while a stupid person is intrinsically so, and therefore difficult to reform.3. Ignorance is caused by the circumstances of ones life, whereas stupidity is due to an attitude problem or mental deficiency in the person concerned.4. While the reasons of ignorance are universally the same, stupidity is often defined by ones perception of what comprises stupidity.[url']http://www.differencebetween.net/language/difference-between-ignorance-and-stupidity/[/url]
Real research and truth means doing it yourself' date=' in person. A person would have no doubt in their minds if they found out themselves. Like @Einstein said, talk is cheap. It's easy to sit on a chair and say this is true and that is true and accuse others of being blatantly wrong, but without going out and measuring yourself, how do you really know the truth?General conversation doesn't require proof. It's the simple exchange of ideas. We don't sit at a bar and ask people to show academic papers when having a simple discussion, but if one is going to continually call others wrong, perhaps that's when their own "proof" would benefit the conversation. And there's no better proof then REAL DATA done by the person doing the accusing. Real. Pure. Raw. Data....all done in person. Zero doubt.
Really? As in;
Deja Vu can be strong. I read a recent article about a young man experiencing it so strongly that he thought he was caught in a time loop daily. I wish I remembered where I read that. He was a college student. Anyway' date=' it's a psychological phenomenon.[/quote']http://timetravelinstitute.com/threads/a-memory-that-has-bothered-me-for-about-6-years.10544/#post-90606
Deja Vu can be strong.
How do you know? Have you gone out in the world and measured it for yourself? Have you collected enough
Real. Pure. Raw. Data....all done in person.
to differentiate between what would be considered "strong" and "weak"?
Anyway, it's a psychological phenomenon.
How are you qualified to make that determination? Do you hold a degree in psychology or another related discipline?
We all have psychic abilities. Some are more developed than others. Sounds like you have a neat gift. You should develop it more. Practice. :)
http://timetravelinstitute.com/threads/precognition-or-psychic-ability-or-just-plain-weird.10188/#post-89258
We all have psychic abilities.
I do not have psychic abilities. What gives you the right to claim I' date=' or anyone else, have/has an ability many, including myself, hold a derogatory opinion of? What proof do you have that these alleged psychic abilities exist for anyone? Have you conducted a valid scientific test on anyone, other than yourself?
Einstein would do it if he were closer to it!
He's around 70-80 miles away. That's close enough.
I'll do it here in Florida' date=' eventually!!![/quote']So basically, until then, nothing you say has any value, right?
Like @Einstein said' date=' talk is cheap.[/quote']
In fact' date=' I'll be consulting Einstein ahead of time.[/quote']That's marvelous... that assures a extraordinarily credible experiment... right???It might be a good idea, when you jump on someone else's bandwagon and decide to talk crap, you make sure you aren't, stepping in it too. View attachment 527View attachment 527
/monthly_2015_06/5743912d0a3d6_MysterySpot2C.png.c3cdcab9e00f8f0d0f11190a8b13fd92.png

It is easy to "make it appear, as it does" in these areas but, it is only an optical illusion.I AM NOT going to bother to "build" a replica to "prove you wrong". You are not that important to me.
That does appear to be an admission of defeat.But I do have to thank you for your persistence. I got to thinking about this. I now have a working theory on how this phenomena could be real. If length were a standing wave phenomena. Then phase shifting the returning length wave would reduce the amplitude of the combined wave. The only thing is that length waves would have to exist in null time. So anything moving or changing in null time would appear to be instantaneous to us. And if you phase shift the returning length wave to 180 degrees, length becomes zero. So any device that affects length this way could be considered to be a wormhole generator or a matter transporter. So this phenomena could be an actual physical manifestation of an orthogonal direction in time. Probably the basis for UFO propulsion.
And this is all your fault. If you hadn't been so persistent in trying to convince me this was an illusion, I would never have figured it out. All I can say is I hope you really aren't a CIA agent. Because if you are and your supervisor reads this, then you are probably going to get fired. This is definitely one instance where disinformation has backfired.

PS: Hush money might keep me from blabbing this all over the internet.

This discussion reminds me of my work with 3rd graders. I'm tempted to ask people to tone down the namecalling, but I feel it might end up being me called names instead. The evidence from the mystery spot is flimsy, and as stated before, anything with such magical powers would instantly be locked away by now by government or shady corporations trying to do Stuff with it. It exists in captivity or in secret, not in the wild and open. That it would be nothing but a tourist attraction(!!) is an utterly obscene thought. Thereby not said that none of the effects may exist out there, but this is a definite "I Want To Believe" moment. That said, Gpa, if you want to debunk things, you gotta do better than that. Your evidence is great if talking to a non-believer ("yeah, makes sense,"), but you're not talking to non-believers. There's a reason TV isn't completely flooded with MythBusters clones; busting a myth so that True Believers will accept the findings is damn hard work!