"The future ain't what it used to be."

Ordered to return

linkman

Timekeeper
Aren't you welcoming me back?

- I told you about spain winning the Euro championship.
- I told you a black pope rising in power (metaphor from nostradamus)

There are things that are going to happen.

Hi Pamela, how's your son?

Also:

I will not return after I leave. At least in a phisical form.

What form do you take this visit?

And what things are going to happen? (Given that 'things' happen all the time!) /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You "time travelers" are really a pretty stupid lot, aren't you? I can't count the number of times "you people" show up, having to brag about your abilities, and all the while totally ignore the structure of the board and our rules.

For the last TIME: Please let it be known that all time travel claimants need to post their claims in the Time Travel Claims forum!!! Geez! I guess we select people with low IQs to do the time traveling, eh? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Thread moved...
RMT

Re: Raydemort Against The Timetravelers was:Order

The link in the front Page of TTI go to Time Travel Discussion...

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/

Raydemort will tell MOP that:

Quoted:

You "time travelers" are really a pretty stupid lot, aren't you? I can't count the number of times "you people" show up, having to brag about your abilities, and all the while totally ignore the structure of the board and our rules.

For the last TIME: Please let it be known that all time travel claimants need to post their claims in the Time Travel Claims forum!!! Geez! I guess we select people with low IQs to do the time traveling, eh?

Thread moved...
RMT

end quoted

and MOP Shall Say, ooooHHHH Raydemort is time to take a vacations.... you take this JOB TOO Personal!!! LOLOL!!!

Raydemort Against The Timetravelers

To Linkman?
What coming up next?

-Poleshift event will be to Critical Phase?

write back, and Welcome to TTI Boards...

Allow me to speak in your language, recall:

middle_finger_flame.jpg

LOL.... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
RMT

Fair play, you two are worse than my kids! LOL /ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif

(Cool Pic though RMT)

You, Wrong this is not my language...

ROTFL!!! :D

It`s Yours when you GET MAD!!!

<font color="red"> Catch-22!!! [/COLOR]

funny-pictures-cat-has-unraveled-all-your-thread.jpg

It`s Yours when you GET MAD!!!

You obviously misunderstood my point, and its humor. You see, it can go both ways recall!

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif LOL.
RMT

You primitives are so much predictable. When you use of irony you rock, when its the others, they suck.

I told you I wasnt going to give you any tips, so by CLEARLY saying Holland would win, I was bsing you, but still, I gave you Spain as the winner, nearly a month before the competition came to its end. "for those wanting to bet on sports, go with spain".

To those who lost money on Holland who are mad at me, I told you...I wouldnt be giving specific information.

I told you I wasnt going to give you any tips, so by CLEARLY saying Holland would win, I was bsing you, but still, I gave you Spain as the winner, nearly a month before the competition came to its end. "for those wanting to bet on sports, go with spain".

To those who lost money on Holland who are mad at me, I told you...I wouldnt be giving specific information.

Way to contradict yourself in one post dude. I'm impressed by your stupidity /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif Lucky for me I dont place bets based on TT hoaxers info.

So, what form are you taking this visit?

You primitives are so much predictable. When you use of irony you rock, when its the others, they suck.

Did you read this Raydemort????

LOL

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I know if i was a time traveler, i'd go back in time just to post on a message board , whining about people being mean to me.

For the last TIME: Please let it be known that all time travel claimants need to post their claims in the Time Travel Claims forum!!! Geez! I guess we select people with low IQs to do the time traveling, eh?

Thread moved...
RMT

"Let's Do The Time Warp Again!" Rocky Horror Picture Show - 1975

Yeah, when I showed up I double posted in both forums at the same time. How smart is that? So, I got most of them beat. Oh well, I don,t think that they are sending Time Travelers to college these days. I wonder if half of them even work.

Back