What are your predictions for 2016?

Hello there Mylo!

Some unknown entity made of two or more people that may or may not have come from the future, apparently purchased the forums from Cosmo.

This is what I figured out so far.

Welcome back!

I agree, there will most likely be an assult.

As for my predictions, I think it might be possible that another epidemic will start sometime this year, possibly? Around July or August.

Holy crap.

You mean that just because there is currently a major war going on in Syria that there will be an otherwise undefined "major assault" in Syria in 2016? A major war will lead to further violence. Wow! Really? Whoda thunk it?

If you're going to make such a total surprise prediction let me make mine. My prediction is so over the top that only a legitimate time traveler could make it. I predict that the Los Angeles Angel's center fielder Mike Trout will hit at least five home runs in 2016. OMFG! That's so off the wall. Five...count them...five...home runs hit by Mike Trout. Predicting that is more difficult than predicting a "major assault" in Syria...especially when we don't bother to define "major assault".

Lol, your crankiness at this time in the morning is so cute it makes me giggle :D

Darby, I didn't mean make a prediction with a "time traveler precision", sorry to disappoint you... It was more of a "start a fun thread" prediction. I'm don't claim to know the future, by any means!

Anyway, let me elaborate more on my not so accurate prediction:

I predict a terrorist attack in a well-covered-by-the-media holiday. In West Europe. After that, chaos. Old enemies will work together with other nations to put troops on Syrian ground. More chaos. North Korea will offer help with a never-before-seen technology. Kim Jon-un will win the war in the middle east. Peace will prevail.

Oh yeah, and sorry if my predictions end up not happening. Or should I say I'm glad? Anyway, I just don't want anyone to be that disappointed again. O:)

Holy crap.You mean that just because there is currently a major war going on in Syria that there will be an otherwise undefined "major assault" in Syria in 2016? A major war will lead to further violence. Wow! Really? Whoda thunk it?
If you're going to make such a total surprise prediction let me make mine. My prediction is so over the top that only a legitimate time traveler could make it. I predict that the Los Angeles Angel's center fielder Mike Trout will hit at least five home runs in 2016. OMFG! That's so off the wall. Five...count them...five...home runs hit by Mike Trout. Predicting that is more difficult than predicting a "major assault" in Syria...especially when we don't bother to define "major assault".
:) Here, Here, these predictions are getting out of hand, c'mon. I would think that a time travel forum would have better material

I predict that the Los Angeles Angel's center fielder Mike Trout will hit at least five home runs in 2016. OMFG! That's so off the wall. Five...count them...five...home runs hit by Mike Trout.
Trout is my boy! I will go further out on that limb, Darby, and predict he is going to hit at least SIX home runs next year! You want crazy? I'll even go SEVEN!:blush:

RMT

More hunger, more poverty and failure of resolving these problems resulting in even bigger crises of immigrations which will be stopped on borders of "developed countries" which will result in humanitarian catastrophe.

Prediction:

Trump will win the election. Something bad is going to happen, possibly a murder, on 4/11 or 11/4 during his presidency. I do not know what year.

Still entangled with knowing what is going to happen. Forget about all that. Enjoy life, behave accordingly and above all else calibrate your temporal stabilizers, the next months are going to knock your time matrixes off line.

Still entangled with knowing what is going to happen. Forget about all that. Enjoy life, behave accordingly and above all else calibrate your temporal stabilizers, the next months are going to knock your time matrixes off line.
Care to elaborate?