World War 3 won't happen in this timeline

The universe/multiverse whatever you would like to call is is terrifyingly big that is why no time traveler bothers to try to fix every universe a lot of them are devoid of life or doesn't have intelligent life anyways
Hello, So you are actually trying to say that time trvel is actually switching between the universes or realities which have different time frequencies from our universe's time... Like if we want to travel to future we will trvel to a universe who is parallel to ours but there exists the future ... and same goes for past a universe in which the world is in the past... Just tell apart from that so called strong metal what else technology is required for reality switches and on what principles or theories it work upon...

Hello, So you are actually trying to say that time trvel is actually switching between the universes or realities which have different time frequencies from our universe's time... Like if we want to travel to future we will trvel to a universe who is parallel to ours but there exists the future ... and same goes for past a universe in which the world is in the past... Just tell apart from that so called strong metal what else technology is required for reality switches and on what principles or theories it work upon...
Yes you are right

maybe we can use blackhole or something higher gravitational field i mean if we generate a high gravitational force can bend time just like blackhole do
But then how do we switch realities... I think we can Switch the realities by making power jerks in the space time just as like the cloverfield paradox. The jerks would fluctutate the fabric which will switch the power source between realities. In case you dont know what jerk is then it is to move or make somebody/something move with a sudden sharp movement. If you have read kinematics in higher grades you will be exposed to derivaties. So when we will take derivative of displacement it gives velocity, derivatie of velocity gives acceleration, derivative of acceleration gives the jerk and when we find derivative it means it is an instantaneous change.

Can you help me travel in time too? It's not only because i want to experience it. But also because I want to be somehow helpful to people like you. I've always thought if a regular person can have an unsettling life, so can a time traveler. So in future there must be people who can travel through different timelines/universes but find it difficult to settle anywhere. I've strangely felt sad for people like that.

I lost tongue in an accident and also have erectile dysfunction. Being deprived of both the pleasure of food and sex, I don't have much to do in this current timeline anyway. So If I could be a company of you guys, then it would be better than nothing for me.

Message me on discord, if you want.

Eigil#6519

Can you help me travel in time too? It's not only because i want to experience it. But also because I want to be somehow helpful to people like you. I've always thought if a regular person can have an unsettling life, so can a time traveler. So in future there must be people who can travel through different timelines/universes but find it difficult to settle anywhere. I've strangely felt sad for people like that.

I lost tongue in an accident and also have erectile dysfunction. Being deprived of both the pleasure of food and sex, I don't have much to do in this current timeline anyway. So If I could be a company of you guys, then it would be better than nothing for me.

Message me on discord, if you want.

Eigil#6519
Sure

Breaking:Raven has contacted me on email and then he given me a discord ID. Then he tell me something about time travel. But after some time, he said that I am not the person who said you to contact me. It means raven has hacked his discord id for some time discord I'd of that person Yurika#4757

I agree with you 

I believe it might be right. I do believe in existence of parallel universes and such and also I only find one of the time travel theories to be plausible. And otherwise as for "regular time travel" goes I think its only possible to go forwards.

The stuff Darby quotes, that schrodinger cat thing indeed was meant as a joke but I do not take at face value many scientific theories. You see, over time I did have exposure to some people and scientists some of which opinions differed from the general public but it was also deeper. I do believe in the existance of Aether as a medium(its too bad it got dismissed at large because of some crooks) and I also know that many "particles" are simply just waves and black holes as such and whatever CERN is doing is just largely nonsense.

"mental time travel" might also be a thing/possible, however it indeed becomes inacurrate and it won't ever be like in those movies like x-men days of future past either or whatever its called. But something like that I believe to be possible and I believe I experienced it myself, sending myself a message from a future via a mental link.