You unexpectedly time travel to 1985 with no way back. What do you do?

What the hell? I would go back to 1978 february 23rd with my current knowledge. I wake up inside the uterus. I unwrap the umbilical cord off my neck. We hit the lottery after i am born. We buy a house in Szombathely and a trabant. My father does not become an espionage so in 1981 we can go to the states for my grandfather to have the carotid artery surgery. We go to san diego in november of 1981. We stay for xmas in NJ: my great grandparents, my parents and myself. In 1982 i start my hobbies. We buy a vacay house at lake Balaton. My father gets into a car accident with his mother and they die. My Mom gets remarried and has more kids. The summers we spend at the lake windsurfing and sailing. I go to Karolyi Mihaly high school in Budapest so I learn Spanish and German. In 1994 summer i go to Argentina to study spanish, tango and to tank up on B12. We come to the states again in 1995 for me to take toefl and sat tests. In 1996 i come to Rutgers. I take German, Spanish, Russian, French and Italian beside the bio classes. The summers i spend home and in those countries. I get married for the greencard. In 2000 i go to Harvard for 8 years. I meet TK. In 2008 we move to Miami. In 2011 i finish. We travel the world for a year. In 2012 we go to Hungary for the festivals. We have a real wedding. Then i open up a functional medicine clinic in Coral Gables. We start trying for baby #1.

Time you will have so in 1985, start working and saving lots of money, bet on sport events you can remember... Wait and be patient with your capital... Be ready to buy into Apple stocks when the company stocks drop and look as if the company was doom... Wait for Google to go Public and buy buy buy... Invest in Bitcoin as well...

I would want to wake up in my 1985 body on the day i wrote postcards in Csempeszkopacs. I would enjoy my summer carefree, knowing that nothing bad will happen on that summer. On August 31st we would hit the lottery: 3,19,38,41,77. My father dies in a car accident the following day. I start my hobbies and my Mom finds a husband. We try to prevent Chernobyl. In 1986 summer, we buy a house nearby Nene and Teta neni and a vacay home in Revfulop. We spend summertime doing watersports and traveling. For 1987 xmas we come to the US and invest 10,000 dollars in HD. In 1992 i move up to Budapest to go to High School to learn Spanish and German. I finish in 1997. I go to South America, Spain and Germany to perfect my language skills. I tank up on B12 and inject everyone. I contact Takacs Marica and Dobos Kati in 1998 to be friends. On July 1st, 1999 i come to the US with a student visa to go to Rutgers. I rent a room in the Hungarian Community somewhere. I hang out with friends whole summer. I start Rutgers bio classes and continue with Spanish, German and my hobbies. In 2002 i meet George at Magyar Tanya. I graduate in 2003 and move to Long Island to go to DO school. I start salsa and tango in the city, i play tennis with George. I finish in 2007. In June Dobos Kati comes with Perocsenyi Evi and i take them around in NYC and Florida. I start my residency in Fort Lauderdale in internal medicine. I dance, play tennis and do watersports as much as i can. I finish residency in 2010 and i take the exam and leave the country. I go to Balaton Salsa Congress and meet Roman. I buy an apartment in Raday Street and a practice in the XIIIth district with multiple rooms. I have my diplomas converted and i start practicing. I get involved with salsa/tango/running. In 2011 i go to Rovinj Salsa Congress and meet Joe the same way as it happened. Then we start dating and at some point get married and have kids. In 2015 i buy the Oregbukk utca house. I go to the US to do the functional medicine modules and to spend time learning from Dr Streeter. We travel a lot. I think i will have kids in 2016 and 2018. By then i will thoroughly enjoyed life from the age 7. I danced and i did everything i wanted to do. Then i will combine family and professional life.

Figure a way to survive to take the long way back and hopefully did not prevent my own conception or created an alternate universe without me.

Listen to Run DMC. For some reason he has same letters as a Delorean. ?

Michael J Fox was not suppose to be in that movie. The role was for somebody else originally.

Ever see the making of Back to the Future?