You won't believe me

Cain Ismene

Temporal Novice
Like I said in the title, you won't believe me. I don't know all that much about John Titor, nor do I really care about some guy who wanted a computer from 1975 to debug a computer in 2038. Which, I don't understand why he needed to travel back in time to get it... Whatever though, if that's what needed to happen then that's what needed to happen.

What you won't believe... is... traveling back in time really is possible. No, I am not from the future. I am the same old me, born in 1999 and have lived through everyday since.

I know how to travel back in time... On a one way trip... And actually, with a few mods, on a one way trip to the future. You can thank Roy Kerr, the physicist, for laying the groundwork when he found the exact solutions to Einsteins equations of general relativity that produced a rotating black hole: A Kerr black hole.

However, the only person who knows precisely how to build the device that can send a person back in time on a one way trip, is me. To try and give some validity to my claim, I did speak to a Quantum physicist, to great length and in great detail, and she could not find anything in my device or in the physics I utilize that make it impossible.

Ask me whatever you like. I don't want to be the next John Titor, nor do I want to really build my device. I just.... I have to share this with the world.... even if I don't spill all the beans. People need to know it is possible, and that an 18 year old figured it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said in the title, you won't believe me. I don't know all that much about John Titor, nor do I really care about some guy who wanted a computer from 1975 to debug a computer in 2038. Which, I don't understand why he needed to travel back in time to get it... Whatever though, if that's what needed to happen then that's what needed to happen.
What you won't believe... is... traveling back in time really is possible. No, I am not from the future. I am the same old me, born in 1999 and have lived through everyday since.

I know how to travel back in time... On a one way trip... And actually, with a few mods, on a one way trip to the future. You can thank Roy Kerr, the physicist, for laying the groundwork when he found the exact solutions to Einsteins equations of general relativity that produced a rotating black hole: A Kerr black hole.

However, the only person who knows precisely how to build the device that can send a person back in time on a one way trip, is me. To try and give some validity to my claim, I did speak to a Quantum physicist, to great length and in great detail, and she could not find anything in my device or in the physics I utilize that make it impossible.

Ask me whatever you like. I don't want to be the next John Titor, nor do I want to really build my device. I just.... I have to share this with the world.... even if I don't spill all the beans. People need to know it is possible, and that an 18 year old figured it out.
May I ask roughly, what method of time travel are you utilizing?

Wait till you find out that the theories are all fiction. It's designed that way to make sure we all remain stupid.

The theories that the real Albert Einstein worked on? The theories that Physicists have spent their lives working on?
All fiction. Fairy dust and Leprechauns. Even Stephen Hawking doesn't believe Black Holes aren't real. And he spent his entire life on creating lots of theoretical fiction on Black Holes. And the only wormholes you'll ever find are the real ones made by worms.

Stephen Hawking believes that Black Holes are not what conventional wisdom believes they are. In layman's term that translates to "Stephen Hawking believes Black Holes aren't real."

In layman's terms, and to simplify it as best I can, a wormhole
Forgive me for being a worried hen, but have you found food and shelter? Has your health been okay? What is most important, is can you get back to where you belong? ...Just checking if you're alright?
Even if you're a fake traveler, we still have a protocols some of us follow, regardless. When you've first experience time travel for the first time, the reaction usually is, "Oh sh*t',... this is real".

You don't have to give exact stats, but this asking is required by experienced time travelers and time traveler aficionados. Forgive me for prying.

Stephen Hawking believes that Black Holes are not what conventional wisdom believes they are. In layman's term that translates to "Stephen Hawking believes Black Holes aren't real."
My mistake. It was a typo on my part.

Forgive me for being a worried hen, but have you found food and shelter? Has your health been okay? What is most important, is can you get back to where you belong? ...Just checking if you're alright?
Even if you're a fake traveler, we still have a protocols some of us follow, regardless. When you've first experience time travel for the first time, the reaction usually is, "Oh sh*t',... this is real".

You don't have to give exact stats, but this asking is required by experienced time travelers and time traveler aficionados. Forgive me for prying.
Creedo... if you reread the initial post you'll find I am not from the future... I have not traveled back in time whatsoever... I just figured out HOW to travel back in time

I know this is going to sound cliche, or like I'm being an arrogant prick, but traveling back in time is actually... pretty damn simple
Sorry I had misinterpreted what you were trying to say.This thread if you've done it, should be under (Time Travel Claims). Members like myself who have had actually experienced for a network for those who may have traveled. Okay.
There are complications to traveling both forwards and back in time. This changes a person.

Alright Creedo, I'll start a new thread in that section tonight.

However, yes black holes are real. It isn't up for debate, nor is their existence dependent on their distance to us. (Which btw, the closest black holes lies 7,800 light years from Earth) It isn't a technicality, it isn't a simple fact, it just is. Black holes exist.

However, yes black holes are real. It isn't up for debate, nor is their existence dependent on their distance to us. (Which btw, the closest black holes lies 7,800 light years from Earth) It isn't a technicality, it isn't a simple fact, it just is. Black holes exist.
Bullshit.

Many people believe that backwards time travel is possible.

know how to travel back in time... On a one way trip... And actually, with a few mods, on a one way trip to the future. You can thank Roy Kerr, the physicist, for laying the groundwork when he found the exact solutions to Einsteins equations of general relativity that produced a rotating black hole: A Kerr black hole.
Could you please explain the science to us and how you found out that it worked?

It's a simple fact Einstein. Look it up
Einstein doesn't believe in the existence of black holes. Although some of us disagree with him, he feels that the photos we have of black holes are false. (Sorry for intervening, Einstein. hehe). Don't take it personally. It's just his stance on the topic.

No I wish to reiterate, technically, to us humans they are not real, as this out senses beyond what we're biologically able to sense. Hence, they do not exist. However but as by a mechanical modulator, that can graphically sense the presence of one, then yeas they do exist.
I understand that they do exist, but as by a sensor that is capable of visualizing. In other words, they're not in a humans space time quadrant for perception, but allegorically do exist.