You won't believe me

Paula asked for the science, and that's what I gave. Only half of the puzzle. I do know how to put the science to work
All you have given us so far is the imaginary science taught to us by the educational community. Do you honestly believe you can assemble a time machine from fiction?

Last edited by a moderator:
I named it "Hail Mary." It is specifically designed to create one Kerr black hole of minimum mass, Planck Mass, where the ring singularity has a radius of 1 meter, and the angular momentum of the ring singularity is the speed of light. Because of the chosen values, I found, by running the math myself, that the ring singularity becomes naked in some places, allowing light and matter to pass through the event horizon unscathed. Which is why I can use a Kerr black hole, because I can safely approach it while it does all the things it needs to do to create a wormhole back in time.
Restated for examination evaluation for those who are looking at time machines only. SAMPLE } I named it "Hail Mary." It is specifically designed to create one Kerr black hole of minimum mass, Planck Mass, where the ring singularity has a radius of 1 meter, and the angular momentum of the ring singularity is the speed of light. Because of the chosen values, I found, by running the math myself, that the ring singularity becomes naked in some places, allowing light and matter to pass through the event horizon unscathed. Which is why I can use a Kerr black hole, because I can safely approach it while it does all the things it needs to do to create a wormhole back in time. )
Creedo Edits meaning here, then if I am correct, then this would be, a device which produces a black hole, which would have to be approximalty five foot in height and then the user would walk into that envelope. AS A QUESTION. Because no other apparatus if offered. So because of the new fair play rule, involving time travel history, then this is a probable device, that may or may not have been constructed. I do not know how anyone could enter the hot event horizon, but this is more or less what I'm gathering?

*Me myself, I would use one the mentioned Basiago picture frame time travel devices, or a Steven Gibbs variant of that.

Thank you for you posting, Cain

You're on the right track Creedo. Hail Mary does indeed create a schwarzchild black hole, and then adds angular momentum to the schwarzchild black hole to turn it into a Kerr black hole.

One key fact about Kerr black holes is that they have two event horizons. The inner event horizon and outer event horizon have sizes determined by the angular momentum, and radius of the ring singularity. By plugging in different variables into the equations that determine the size of each event horizon, you can find variables that make the event horizons cancel each other out. Running 1 meter radius, and angular momentum equal to the speed of light, you'll find that the two event horizons will equal each other, where Cos(Theta)^2=1. This means that at that value of Theta, the event horizons will negate each other, making the ring singularity naked in some places. These places are where you can walk through the event horizons unscathed.

Also, I've check mated myself? What does that even mean?
Apparently you've lost this game of silliness you are playing with Creedo. Creedo has always been the Grand Master.

You're on the right track Creedo. Hail Mary does indeed create a schwarzchild black hole, and then adds angular momentum to the schwarzchild black hole to turn it into a Kerr black hole.
One key fact about Kerr black holes is that they have two event horizons. The inner event horizon and outer event horizon have sizes determined by the angular momentum, and radius of the ring singularity. By plugging in different variables into the equations that determine the size of each event horizon, you can find variables that make the event horizons cancel each other out. Running 1 meter radius, and angular momentum equal to the speed of light, you'll find that the two event horizons will equal each other, where Cos(Theta)^2=1. This means that at that value of Theta, the event horizons will negate each other, making the ring singularity naked in some places. These places are where you can walk through the event horizons unscathed.
Thank you, well spoken and clear. So would something like this be in use and if so, then what are the advantages?

On para-history, this would be a starter, a tippler generating device of any manufacture and stability feedback through circuitry.
So to manufacture the double kerr, this would have to be a suspended double black hole, maybe magnetically or as again, by an ignition-like system, which locates the kerrs, per-station at a one one thousandths of a second per-as-desired locality.

*Said one one thosanth, due to the need of time for circuitry feedback interplay.This is all boards, computer operated or not.

So this might be expressed as a non-high gravity contrivance, anywhere from five, to twenty feet in height, with that weak spot as you say, opened as a walk through junction.

The same idea was put into the script of Spider-Man vs. Dr. Octavious, the miniature fusion sun.

You're on the right track Creedo. Hail Mary does indeed create a schwarzchild black hole, and then adds angular momentum to the schwarzchild black hole to turn it into a Kerr black hole.One key fact about Kerr black holes is that they have two event horizons. The inner event horizon and outer event horizon have sizes determined by the angular momentum, and radius of the ring singularity. By plugging in different variables into the equations that determine the size of each event horizon, you can find variables that make the event horizons cancel each other out. Running 1 meter radius, and angular momentum equal to the speed of light, you'll find that the two event horizons will equal each other, where Cos(Theta)^2=1. This means that at that value of Theta, the event horizons will negate each other, making the ring singularity naked in some places. These places are where you can walk through the event horizons unscathed.
I don't know if what happened to me should be corrected. When Semjase went back to the time of the dinosaur, her DNA pulled me along as I was going through the fraternal twin's para-lining process. I remember getting some aspirin from the kitchen over sink cabinet, standing there in my underwear and then trying to get back into bed after gulping those aspirin, with water and a hunk of bread.I made it half way back, then the para-location hit me brining me all the way down on my knees. This was odd, as I had to close my eyes. They kind of shit down and would not work. But would I could see through another sense, is the thick forested jungle, with leafy foliage on either side of this trail.

The air then, was so thick, I that it was almost hard to breathe. I was in shock and what was still more interesting, were the sounds of dinosaurs and all differing types of that lot of prehistoric animals throating loud sounds.I was in me here, in this time, but also located on the trail that Semjase and Billy had probably walked along, in that very ancient time.This lasted, I guess for two minutes and then I came out of it enough to stand and ender into the bedroom, to where I could get back to this changing state I was in.

I was to weak to be able to get up and walk around.I was me, but then again, I was changing and not really my real self.She had time traveled, but I had paid the cost.

Years later and I don't know why I was doing things with our central sun, kind of befriending it. however' I had the urge to stop and take a freshly killed snake off the road. What I did was to cut off a piece of its flesh, sterilize this a bit and then take a needle and jam the snake's flesh, DNA down in to my own. I did not feel right, correct, before this DNA spice routine I had performed on myself, But after that, began to feel normal again.

I think what had happened, is that during that metamorphic change era for me, when her and Billy went back to see the dynos, that I must have background overed on the dino reptile DNA influence. This must have infused into my being.This is why I needed the DNA infusing of the freshly dead snake.

It's blended in there now,. I mean' I don't know if I'm supposed to go back in time, by some easy method to where I can change the nature of that input? Maybe it's supposed to be permanently there, as of now.

*What's said here is not sensitive. The Pleiadean mission of visiting here, is now long over. They tried to cover up what they did, that's why the accusations of fakery associated with the landing.

So Creedo, your consciousness was sent back 65 million + years into the past, where you experienced the era of the dinosaurs and your DNA was somehow effected to make you inject yourself with some DNA from a snake?

I'm not surprised the air was strange to breath, the oxygen content of the atmosphere back then was was more than twice as high as it is today. It should have been a little tougher to get a full breath.

Again, I don't know what a tippler device is, and Hail Mary only uses one black hole.

Correction, I do know what a tippler device is.

However, a Tippler device is completely impractical for traveling back in time. Because to actually be able to travel back in time using a Tippler device, it would need to be infinitely long and would require negative energy.

Hail Mary was specifically designed not to need negative energy and has a finite size.

So Creedo, your consciousness was sent back 65 million + years into the past, where you experienced the era of the dinosaurs and your DNA was somehow effected to make you inject yourself with some DNA from a snake?
I'm not surprised the air was strange to breath, the oxygen content of the atmosphere back then was was more than twice as high as it is today. It should have been a little tougher to get a full breath.

Again, I don't know what a tippler device is, and Hail Mary only uses one black hole.
It was not just my consciousness, it was half of me. I had bio located. This differs than just the consciousness. This is like taking a paper with three folds in it. One fold in this reality, the other in an interspace margin or transit reality and the other in prehistoric times.
This is what I was like for about two minutes. There had to be a biological host for that other third fold of my being and the prehistoric times were that. The thing that I don't know today, is if Semjase and the Pleiadeans planned it this way, or it was only an accident. This happenstance left a gene affected archetype, this is why I had to add the reptile.

Just preceding this time, I started to be able to communicate with reptiles, that were afraid of people. So this must have been working in me in the few short years after 1982.

However the John Titor said devices work, is that they generate a pinpoint magnetic field, through magnetic interplay. This cast a simulated black hole, however this appearance is again, like a timed incidence and NOT a solid one hundred percent happening. Both double enveloped black holes are modulated and this is how one gets the twin kerr nonlocalities.

I think that we did early on, term them as Trippler, then corrected tippler devices. This goes back a ways.

I think and this is the Symantology of issues, that there is a pull from a battery or AC inverted, then the kerrs activate, then you have part of you columniation via, cryogenics.__On your said supposed device, I would guess that this would be larger and floor mounted, maybe three feet off the ground?...... Yea, someone called the tippler cylinders, then.

Here is the diagram for the Titor time travel machine. Note, from what is given in history, I think that there is a semi-integrated circuit board, which is not shown there.It was supposed to have been over-volted when Titor hit a solar flair in coming here.He was in Miami at the time and asked if there was a place that could replace this e-board? The answer then was Radio Shack, or some other distributor.

However what the problem was him being from 2030, is they still made components, but the inside constriction of those e-boards had drastically changed.There was also a burn in time, if you could say jump a bad compoenent. This is history and someone should have a copy of it.

We had no idea what timeline said supposed Titor was from? Then a P*m, a lady who was on the board, who was said to have known Titor, suggested that he would use other timelines to get here. So the Titor-mobile as we referred to it, must have had some fine tuning to it?

John Titor's Time Machine

Tying up loose ends. The cosmonut Semjase, had passed on. This was estimated to be in the early 2000nds.There is some controversy as to the cause of her eventual death and weather she was being used by the Pleiadean constabulary, all of the time.

It is not well know to this Earth society, but many aliens because they have it seems an acclimation to want genetic perfection all of the time, are in a way addicted to genetic engineering. These two notes are for the time travel vault which will come out after this posting. Thank you

I've decided not to reveal the mechanical aspect of how Hail Mary works. As I've already explained the science behind it. Good luck figuring it out.