You won't believe me

that an incredible theory and makes alot of sense but one thing ,i believe is the CTC already exists tome going forward and time going back with the present time running in the middle ,the three run parallel with each other and always have its all by natural phenomenon ,the things you just cant seem to explain ,any and all natural phenomenon is not bound by the laws of physics ,no matter how in depth you seek the answer it just cannot be found ,the CTC is not creatable by any machine but can be detected and the horizon at certain time of the days plays a big part in the CTC opening and closing but only around specific parts of the day ,specifically a few hours before the sun goes down and time dilation does occur 4 hrs in the present is like an hr or less in the past ,and the window is open till dark the ctc closes ,but dont worry when the window closes it throws you back to the present ,you wont be able to stay there

Trust me, my friend, if it were possible for you, in the year 2017, to somehow build a device that would allow for ‘travel into the past’, you would be in for quite a shock once you experienced it. Even if you could manage to get back to your present ‘time’ after conducting your research and data gathering, your brain would have quite a difficult situation in understanding what you had done. Psychological problems resulting from time travel are real and not reversible once the brain keys in memories of the events in which it is exposed to. Also, you will have inadvertently caused yourself to question the nature of reality, because believe me, you will question reality if you do this.

As far as inventing some sort of machine, forget about that. The process requires not one machine or computer, but many, in a coordinated effort within a large facility employing a large team of highly skilled scientists, and of course well-trained and educated test subjects to carry out the projects. It is also extremely expensive and requires extensive financial support to continue operations. Even so, the technology is not perfected and is considered high risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I named it "Hail Mary." It is specifically designed to create one Kerr black hole of minimum mass, Planck Mass, where the ring singularity has a radius of 1 meter, and the angular momentum of the ring singularity is the speed of light. Because of the chosen values, I found, by running the math myself, that the ring singularity becomes naked in some places, allowing light and matter to pass through the event horizon unscathed. Which is why I can use a Kerr black hole, because I can safely approach it while it does all the things it needs to do to create a wormhole back in time.
Did you ever try to build this?