"The future ain't what it used to be."

A Discovered Time Traveler

I never said anything about the speed of light being related to time travel. Maybe you are confusing me with the real Einstein.

Black holes are fiction. If you believe they are real, then that's your choice. There doesn't appear to be facts to support their existence. Only opinions.

I don't have any factual data on time travelers other than my own experiences that suggest they exist.

I might get around to matching examples with exchanges,
only that we tend to focus overmuch on how we disagree.
Instead, your transient experience of time interests me.
Have you a thorough account of it in another TTI thread?

Preposterous as seemed your assumption time travelers
are aliens, there are hypothetical circumstances whereby
some technicality one might deduce such a thing.

Did you mean you "[...] don't have any [verifiable] data
on time travelers [...]" including on yourself?

I thought you'd like "The Common Language of Science."

Syzygy

I just have stories that really happened to me. There appears to be someone else throughout my life that gets away with impersonating me.

My favorite recollection is when I came home from work one day at lunch time. The apartment manager was out weeding and as I passed her, she asked me how I had gotten changed so fast. I said, "What do you mean?" She replied, "I just seen you leave your apartment several minutes ago on your bicycle." I replied, " It wasn't me. I've been at work all morning. You didn't let him in did you?" I'll never forget the look on her face, after I said that. Her jaw dropped, and her face went as white as a ghost. At the time I just brushed it off. Not even suspecting that it really could have been me.

Then there was the little conversation with my wife. I overheard her talking to the neighbor about a guy that looked like me. I asked her about him. She said yes there was. I also asked if she had sex with him. her reply was, "But it was you." I'll tell you I really didn't know how to respond to that. Technically she was cheating on me. But she seemed convinced that she wasn't.

Now I've made it no secret that I am researching how to make a time machine. And there is that incentive from my past that suggests I could do it.

I do think I have mentioned that our scientific knowledge base seems to have been altered. Facts have been replaced with theories. Now that is my opinion. Could we be controlled by belief instead of facts? It worked with religion. So why not with science? Of course I suspect the ET's could be behind the altered educational base. Through time travel technology.

There is another little tidbit about the ET's that I just recently ran across. A surgeon named Roger Lear has been removing alien implants from patients that claimed to have been abducted. Patient number 16 so far. The implants were examined with an electron microscope. Definitely manufactured. But with a technology that we don't posses. Right down to the atom level. Look him up on YouTube.

Of course I have my own spin on what the implants do. It was noted that there appears to be nerve tissue connected to the implants. It was also noted that these implants emit radio frequency radiation. Those are facts. Hardcore physical evidence proof of ET's.

But what do the implants do? This is only speculation. But what if they can take control of our bodies? Demonic possession? Or how about this scenario. An ET says to another ET, "I think I'm going to go out for some R&R." So he goes down to his remote controlled avatar who goes by the name of John Holmes. He's been driving this avatar now for a few months. But now it's time for the payoff. So he drives his avatar down to a local theater and shoots a whole bunch of people dead. How's that for entertainment? Any one of us could be taken over and driven like an avatar by the ET's.

And I think it becomes kind of obvious why Rife machines were banned. Those machines would interfere with the ET implant technology.

Syzygy

Your link didn't work. And the address in the address bar was to a sister website with the same content as this one. But the www was missing from the address. It's funny that I had to login on that site. Even though I am already logged in here. I wonder why the duality exists.

Syzygy

Your link didn't work. And the address in the address bar was to a sister website with the same content as this one. But the www was missing from the address. It's funny that I had to login on that site. Even though I am already logged in here. I wonder why the duality exists.
I changed the link. It connects to the subject post and,
therein, I was able to open the URL with a single click.
Give it a second try, and see what happens now.

Syzygy

I just have stories that really happened to me. There appears to be someone else throughout my life that gets away with impersonating me.

My favorite recollection is when I came home from work one day at lunch time. The apartment manager was out weeding and as I passed her, she asked me how I had gotten changed so fast. I said, "What do you mean?" She replied, "I just seen you leave your apartment several minutes ago on your bicycle." I replied, " It wasn't me. I've been at work all morning. You didn't let him in did you?" I'll never forget the look on her face, after I said that. Her jaw dropped, and her face went as white as a ghost. At the time I just brushed it off. Not even suspecting that it really could have been me.

Then there was the little conversation with my wife. I overheard her talking to the neighbor about a guy that looked like me. I asked her about him. She said yes there was. I also asked if she had sex with him. her reply was, "But it was you." I'll tell you I really didn't know how to respond to that. Technically she was cheating on me. But she seemed convinced that she wasn't.

Now I've made it no secret that I am researching how to make a time machine. And there is that incentive from my past that suggests I could do it.

I do think I have mentioned that our scientific knowledge base seems to have been altered. Facts have been replaced with theories. Now that is my opinion. Could we be controlled by belief instead of facts? It worked with religion. So why not with science? Of course I suspect the ET's could be behind the altered educational base. Through time travel technology.

There is another little tidbit about the ET's that I just recently ran across. A surgeon named Roger Lear has been removing alien implants from patients that claimed to have been abducted. Patient number 16 so far. The implants were examined with an electron microscope. Definitely manufactured. But with a technology that we don't posses. Right down to the atom level. Look him up on YouTube.

Of course I have my own spin on what the implants do. It was noted that there appears to be nerve tissue connected to the implants. It was also noted that these implants emit radio frequency radiation. Those are facts. Hardcore physical evidence proof of ET's.

But what do the implants do? This is only speculation. But what if they can take control of our bodies? Demonic possession? Or how about this scenario. An ET says to another ET, "I think I'm going to go out for some R&R." So he goes down to his remote controlled avatar who goes by the name of John Holmes. He's been driving this avatar now for a few months. But now it's time for the payoff. So he drives his avatar down to a local theater and shoots a whole bunch of people dead. How's that for entertainment? Any one of us could be taken over and driven like an avatar by the ET's.

And I think it becomes kind of obvious why Rife machines were banned. Those machines would interfere with the ET implant technology.
Having a dead-ringer, identical opposite, parallel-self or
any such impersonator as you describe would be too weird.

You attribute to aliens some of the technology that I, as documented in other threads,
What is Mind? And does it require a "Soul"? | Time Travel Institute,
have grounds to believe researched and developed with funds and for use by our shadow
government, e.g. in an experiment that was for the purpose of demonstrating how brain
implants can be used to repair neurons, brain tissue branched inward through a hole in
healthy tissue and interconnected with a 'smart' chip at its center. Capable of thus
restoring synapses, the devices are virus-like in that, by design, they are meant to similarly
self-replicate. (See, in above thread, "Bionics, Transhumanism and the End of Evolution"
@ ~ 34:34, ~45:45 &, especially, @ the end).

BTW, because you believe black holes fiction,
what do you think of the interactive gallery @
HubbleSite - Out of the ordinary...out of this world?
Do you think the images airbrushed?

Ooh, doppelgängers so are you postulating that doppelgängers are time travellers? What an interesting thought..... And here in lies another story, very short, but very interesting, about someone who nearly got a good thumping for lying...

The someone in danger of the thumping? well, nearly me by all accounts. As I am straining my memory for details, I can't give the exact date, but it was late in 2001. Certainly after September. I was in New York, running the WTC recovery. I was there for 6 months, with a short break for Christmas. All my family knew I was in New York. I spoke every night on Skype to my (now ex) wife and of course my son who was very young at the time. I can be verified as being there as everyone with access to the site had to undergo security clearance.

My brother-in-law happened to visit the pizza parlour in our home village and was amazed to see me standing in line waiting for a pizza. Apparently loud words were spoken and 'I' was allowed out of the shop whilst he was restrained so he could not give me a beating. So as he was let out, he went straight to his sister and told her that I was a liar and that I patently was not in the USA. At which point he was taken into the living room to see me on Skype. The call time showed that the call was active whilst he was in the pizza shop. Of course, the other issue was the daylight outside.... pretty convincing proof that I was not in UK at all but was in USA. Ha, not thought about that for a long time.....

Phil

Just think of it as you from the future who has developed a time machine. That's the way I view it. The thing is I have other stories from my past that also lead to this conclusion.

Well, I never have thought that.........
Until now :D

It could all prove very interesting.... It would answer certain questions........ In the meantime, whilst I am waiting for the penultimate component to print for my day job, I am building a website to stream and record all the data and video from my experiments (when they start) I have the address transferred to my domain host just waiting for me to finish the web design. The new address?

http://www.themadprofessor.info

We shall see what happens.... but I will have to take a few days next week and devote all my time to the completion of the paying work :D

Phil,

A doppelgänger, a word new to me, seems to be what your brother-in-law, Ein and his
wife each described separately..

Just a quick one, it is now nearly 9pm, I am going to have to go home soon (I need to eat) I have an hour drive from my office. So I shall respond in the morning, but by can they not be defined in the terms I used...... What terms could be used? What do you think really happened?
In regard to terms dealt with in the audio-video, more comparably applicable to
Ein et ux are the first and last of the three respective examples below:

Deja vu doesn't really apply to your experience, except that the feeling is similar.
Or, at least, I suppose as much based upon my attachment to one of two past eras.
Things, e.g. music, literature and fashion, associated with the late 1800s and early
1900s had an odd familiarity to me.

Presque vu, one's seemingly having something on the tip of his tongue, is something
that I often experience consequent to a head injury. While my brain was gradually
repairing its circuitry, my recollection of information was unconscious; therefore,
I had to forget in order to remember. I had to purposely think about something not
related to what I hoped to remember in order to let my subconscious mind to retrieve
the memory.

Jamais vu, for having to do with one's seeing an intimate as an impostor, relates to
the experience of Ein's wife.

About your apparent recall of an event that preceded your birth by four years, I wonder:
Did you see news reports on television and/or hear much talk of the story?

Please detail herein or quote a description from elsewhere of your "car experiment."

The car experiment is the reconstruction of the water powered car.... I think I know how it was done :D

The original water powered car was made by a chap called Stanley Meyer.... Unfortunately he is no longer with us.

This is something else I want to try, but based on the very basic information.... But when you look at what others have done to recreate this, I have already improved on their results..... But I want to go further.

The Final test for the water powered car will be a road trip from my house, to Dover, across to France, up through France, Belgium Netherlands, Germany and into Poland; and back. All in a vehicle using nothing but water as a fuel.... I hope to be streaming video for the entire journey.

This will also end up on my website, once I have both the tests done, and also the website done...

(not sure if I posted in this forum, or the other one..... I will be glad when I have all the info in one place..... Roll on http://www.themadprofessor.info )

Syzygy,

[...] I do think I have mentioned that our scientific knowledge base seems to have been altered. Facts have been replaced with theories. Now that is my opinion. Could we be controlled by belief instead of facts?
Sometimes what is thought indicative of a hypothesized fact
is mistaken for confirmation of a flawed premise,
other times the devious deliberately distort facts.

Suppose your doppelgänger represents a part of yourself
whereto you've become blind. Being that life is such a
mixed bag, people are sometimes be too quick to dismiss
a trait wherein an aspect of it is treasure lost.
Might you, by acknowledging each other's strengths and
weaknesses, become more whole?

It is my opinion that, except when true to God's idea of
ourselves, we are all impostors.

0 : - ) MGby&yours.

It is my opinion that, except when true to God's idea of
ourselves, we are all impostors.

0 : - ) MGby&yours.

I have a different twist. Rather than imposters consider us all to be invaders, or parasites, inhabiting the bodies of the humans caught in between the conflict with the ET's over the ownership of the human containers. So perhaps ours souls are a race of beings that exist outside the universe in our true non physical forms. If our race of souls are the true creators of the universe, then the ET's have no idea what's coming.

I have a different twist. Rather than imposters consider us all to be invaders, or parasites, inhabiting the bodies of the humans caught in between the conflict with the ET's over the ownership of the human containers. So perhaps ours souls are a race of beings that exist outside the universe in our true non physical forms. If our race of souls are the true creators of the universe, then the ET's have no idea what's coming.
Why would I want to consider myself an invader of my own body?

Self-antagonists are dissociative by definition. It is better for one
to consider his body a temple versus a house in order that he might
take a caringly moderate as holistic, harmonious, approach to his,
mankind's and other earthly species' overall well-being. To the
extent that humans are created in the Maker, whatever is truly good
about any of us will persist. So, in that way, prevail.

To twist things is to unnecessarily complicate them. And, in so doing,
you make it difficult for others to know when you're being sincere,
sarcastic, silly or whatever. Unless one has something to hide, isn't it
simpler to be direct?--most satisfying to be at ease with oneself? After
all, it is only for personal authenticity that anyone is truly lovable--

ETs or not, make the most of what you've got!

But of course in this case, it could not have been as a result of any perception of mine, as I was a few thousand miles away from where this happened..... So it was only my brother-in-law who saw the other me (plus the chap in the pizza shop)..... Just one of those silly little things. Having said that, my patent agent is another odd one. When I first started using this company, he walked into the room and I looked at him waiting for some recognition. Why would I be expecting someone I have never met to recognise me? Because he is the exact double of a friend of mine who lives in Germany. To the point I keep calling him by my friend's name (I think he has got used to that now) but it is not a case of him looking similar, he is absolutely identical....... Maybe there is truth in the saying that everyone has a double....

And as far as Stanley Meyer, depending on which story you read, it would appear that he was the subject of unfriendly interest. I really regret the loss os Stanley, both for his family, and also personally; I think we would have made a winning team together if we ever had the chance to meet. So I will have to be very careful if I manage to get the car to do the demonstration run I want.
A European road trip with a water fuelled car would be quite extraordinary, not to mention bloody good fun.....

Why would I want to consider myself an invader of my own body?

Self-antagonists are dissociative by definition. It is better for one
to consider his body a temple versus a house in order that he might
take a caringly moderate as holistic, harmonious, approach to his,
mankind's and other earthly species' overall well-being. To the
extent that humans are created in the Maker, whatever is truly good
about any of us will persist. So, in that way, prevail.

To twist things is to unnecessarily complicate them. And, in so doing,
you make it difficult for others to know when you're being sincere,
sarcastic, silly or whatever. Unless one has something to hide, isn't it
simpler to be direct?--most satisfying to be at ease with oneself? After
all, it is only for personal authenticity that anyone is truly lovable--

ETs or not, make the most of what you've got!

The ET's are probably laughing at you.

Lets face the facts instead. Those facts do suggest we are being lied to and controlled on every front through our beliefs. And that puts all beliefs into a questionable category. So from my viewpoint, since all beliefs are probably false, then why not create my own beliefs? So I am choosing beliefs that conform more readily to existing fact. But that doesn't make them true. Where does one go to get truth, when everything is a lie?

Lets face the facts instead. Those facts do suggest we are being lied to and controlled on every front through our beliefs. And that puts all beliefs into a questionable category. So from my viewpoint, since all beliefs are probably false, then why not create my own beliefs? So I am choosing beliefs that conform more readily to existing fact. But that doesn't make them true. Where does one go to get truth, when everything is a lie?

I think the obvious answer to that is that truth, like time, is relative.
Interesting viewpoint though Einstein!
I think that is exactly what is happening today. The established religions are not holding people's belief anymore and folks are developing new ones which make sense to them which are a pick and choose buffet of bits they like from other religions

Wow, different memories..... what a strange topic.

Or would be if I had not had an 'experience' First of all, no claims, not a whisper of another timeline/worldline... no preconceived ideas. Just a little memory that I do not understand. (I shall type the story as I remember it, not checking facts on the net... just a memory)

OK, the story goes like this. When I was at school, there was an oil tanker accident. The oil tanker was called the Torrey Canyon. It was somewhere off the south coast of Britain if I recall, maybe Devon, or somewhere like that.

The children's news programme at the time on BBC1 was John Craven's Newsround. (It is just called Newsround these days) Anyhow, I remember leaving school and running home across the park every night, because on Newsround we got to see the RAF flying out and dropping incendiary bombs on the oil slick to try and burn it away (I guess dispersants and booms were a thing of the future)

As far my home was concerned, I can remember it clearly, the TV, the carpet, my mum and dad. All as I remember it. But then logic shows me that I was wrong. I was wrong on so many counts.

The School that was on the other side of the park was my secondary school (ages 11 to 16) and by the time I was at that school, we had not only had our first colour TV, but we were using a TV with a remote control.... yes, fancy :D

I recall the news reports on a black and white TV. This would be a problem, as we went colour when I was still at Junior school (I remember the man from the shop coming to install it...... and yes kids, back then, you did not buy a tv and take it home, you made an appointment for it to be delivered and fitted..... :D). When I was at Junior School, I started to walk home ON MY OWN!! (very grown up) but again, I did not cross the park when I walked home from that school either.

So the current major failings of this are the TV was wrong, it was the Black and White one, not a colour. The direction home from school did not apply to a school I went to whilst we still had a black and white TV.

Now this memory has bothered me for a long time, but only because of a chance conversation. I would have been about 14 maybe 15 years old at the time, and on a Friday night, my father and some of his friends used to go to the pub for an hour or so. One night, they started talking about the Torrey Canyon Disaster (possibly because another tanker had had an incident.. the reason for the conversation was unimportant) but it became a bit strange when I joined in, and was telling them all about when I used to run home from school to see the RAF "Unleash Hell!!"

At which point the question was asked by one of my father's friends, "How old are you?" and therein lies the problem.... The Torrey Canyon went down in 1965 (I think)...... A full 4 years before I was born. So how can I have memories when I would have been at least 11 years old (because of the direction I took home from school) but with the wrong TV (although it would have been the TV my parents had in 1965)

Or was it just a dream? It is a story I have mentioned a few times over the last years, but maybe this site and the 'other' forum with a similar subject matter has raised the thought again. Although my primary reason for joining is the Philly Experiment, rather than time travel, the time travel forums are still very very interesting. And, if I have success with my Philly Experiments..... well I think the expression is "Today Invisibility, Tomorrow The whole of space and time" :D

Anyhow, whatever you make of the story above, it would be cool to hear about it. Or, am I (as I suspect) just insane? :D
Maybe you temporarily experienced an alternate reality?

Major Memories - Links - The Mandela Effect

I think the obvious answer to that is that truth, like time, is relative.
Interesting viewpoint though Einstein!
I think that is exactly what is happening today. The established religions are not holding people's belief anymore and folks are developing new ones which make sense to them which are a pick and choose buffet of bits they like from other religions
The Good Book taught me to discern what knowledge is worth seeking.
Faith is the first virtue, "whose object is truth"--Summa Theologica.
The Church is corrupt, yet my primary objective is to seek truth.
Truth isn't relative. Something's are true, something's are false.
One who is false cannot even conceive of a protagonist
about whom anyone should care.
If you are to be seduced by the 'father of lies,'
expect to be shunned.

The Good Book taught me to discern what knowledge is worth seeking.
Faith is the first virtue, "whose object is truth"--Summa Theologica.
The Church is corrupt, yet my primary objective is to seek truth.
Truth isn't relative. Something's are true, something's are false.
One who is false cannot even conceive of a protagonist
about whom anyone should care.
If you are to be seduced by the 'father of lies,'
expect to be shunned.

There are many other "Good Books"....their followers hold them equally valid. God isn't saying anything..perhaps he likes the different points of view?

Back