Hello again

Hi,

What year was your first global census and how often do you have them?

Hi There,

Since I've stated that Census Alpha happens 12 years after the Pole Shift, I cannot tell you the year without giving away the year of the Shift. I cannot devulge that information at this time.... but stay tuned.

Peace,

Charlie

Re: Hello again - 2nd Post - Government Cover Up

hello Timeline 39 I just wonder will i able to escape the polo shift I live in Toledo,OHIO so I just wonder if I escape the polo shift also I would like to know if the time machine is used by the public use...

like I can time travel anywere I want..so I just wonder about that so write back.

Timeline39,

There is something I don't understand. John mentioned world war III. Is that before or after the pole shift? If it is after pole shift, how can each country start the war while almost everything is destroyed?

I just wonder will i able to escape the polo shift

Mmmmmmmmmmmm minty.....

ProdPolo01.jpg

Timeline39,

There is something I don't understand. John mentioned world war III. Is that before or after the pole shift? If it is after pole shift, how can each country start the war while almost everything is destroyed?

Titor referenced two different wars. An civil war in the US and a world war. The world war Titor was referencing was primarily between the remnants of the US, Russian and Chinese military fighting to secure what remained of the resources used today for energy production. Ie: Oil & gas fields (plus any surviving infrastructure), coal deposits etc. Well.... the resources that we accessible anyhow......

You see, while ordinary people were trying to survive anyway possible, the remains of those who controlled the super-power nations and their military today were trying to position themselves as kings by having the most oil etc. etc......

I hope this answers your query.

Charlie

Timeline39,

My name is Charlie Lionel Haynes. I am 34 years of age. I was born in the Flinders Ranges west of Sydney on what was the remains of the continent of Australia, on June 18, 2006.
but replace 2006 with 2011 on my date of birth and now it’s all accurate.
Being born post the Great Catastrophy
After the war and the eventual settling down of our planet, I went to Sydney to help rebuild the city as a major trade hub, communications relay and fusion power plant for the equatorial region of the Pacific side of the planet.
By the mid 2020's, I had the fortune of going to America (now very different geographically to what you know) and join a special branch of the World Government.

So, let me get this straight in my head, you were born in 2011 after the 'GC' so the 'GC is going to happen sometime in the next 3 years.

Then, between your birth and 2025 there was a war,you helped rebuild Sydney, aliens visit, give us time travel technology and you join the world government special branch........................at age 14?

Fair play! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif

For over a decade, everyday living was set back to the way it was in the 19th century. None your current infrastructure such as the power grids, sewage systems, communications and transit system survived.

Also, given that you were born in 2011 (after the GC) the above suggests that the rebuilding of infrastructure took until at least 2020/21, did you swim to the states? or did the visitors give you a lift? or were you able to compress time before you travelled it????

And although I cannot go into specific detail, suffice it to say without these things, people started (needed) to rely on each other in their small isolated groups all over the world. And then finally something good came out of all of what we went through….. without main pressures in this time period, which all revolve around money, humanity spiritually evolved.

Infact, you were all feeling soooo spiritual you had a big war (god knows where you found time for that!)

Dude, this story has more holes than a packet of polos! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif

Earth’s rotational characteristics have been changing since the late 1990’s and the discovery of this has been countered by the manipulation of the clocks by the world timekeeper.... the US Navy. The internet made this very easy but for the past few years people have noticed the gap between their computer clock and wall clock. Covering the rotational changes has been harder to maintain for the US Navy which is why in the past two year there have been changes to the start and end of Daylight Savings.

this is whay TTI say in the Main Page...

<font color="red"> Current adjusted date is: [/COLOR]

Lol

what time is it?
??????

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Henry,

I checked out the web site and found this comment. It will be interesting to see what she posts about it later. I am not sure what I think about her though.

http://alienbluestar.com/wordpress/?cat=9

Conspiracy theorists on UFOs and Large Hadron Collider connectionPublished Date: 03 October 2008
By Gemma Gadd

CONSPIRACY theorists are suggesting the increase in worldwide UFO activity, including Louth, are the result of extra-terrestrial concern over the Large Hadron Collider experiment.

Online communities have been discussing the connection between the CERN experiment in Geneva, with some wondering if aliens were behind the recent malfunctioning of the machine after recent reports its magnets failed to work.

<font color="blue"> The Large Hadron Collider [/COLOR]is the world’s largest and most powerful particle accelerator, designed to smash protons together in the hope of learning more about the creation of the universe.
It was turned on to much international press interest on September 10 despite some scientists calling for the experiment to be stopped, in fear it would lead to the formation of black holes which could swallow the Earth.

Last month, 62 year-old Irishman Ron Ambiguous was removed from the CERN site after claiming aliens abducted him to warn him the LHC must not be switched on.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com
Miriam’s reply: this is an interesting subject as I was only recently learned about this subject. YES I think that this would cause the ETs to go crazy. We as humans have no idea what we are doing and how it will effect the universe. WE need to be careful! I will look into this and maybe post in the future about what I learn. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. This is how we educate ourselves to know what is happening in the world. Please keep sharing with us here. Miriam

Pamela,

I don't think there is going to be a big issue. The CERN stuff happened to John's timeline. Also this is where we discover time travel is possible!!

After seeing so many conspiracy theories and other crazy stuff on the web, I have a strong feeling that a big thing is ahead of us and everyone will suffer from that. That is what I worry about. I inclined to believe that John's theory is correct in big picture with differences in details.

I will keep my eyes open to see what is going on in this world.

As Charlie Say...

Quoted:
<font color="red">

Huge news Cnn reporting ELECTION FRAUD right now...Clip is today fronm CNN showing election machines cheating for Mccain!! The vid is 3 min 47 seconds....The first 30 seconds is just dumb music but after that it shows the CNN footage......UnFREAKEN real!!!
[/COLOR]

Link to Youtube...

:eek:

So, let me get this straight in my head, you were born in 2011 after the 'GC' so the 'GC is going to happen sometime in the next 3 years.

Then, between your birth and 2025 there was a war,you helped rebuild Sydney, aliens visit, give us time travel technology and you join the world government special branch........................at age 14?

Hello,

Yes. The Great Catastrophe will occur before 2011.

Yes. There was a war between what was left of the military of what are the super-powers at this point in time. That happened not long after the pole shift.

I joined our agency in 2027 just before my 16th birthday in a junior position. One of The Visitors assigned to our area championed my application. I can see how this could be difficult for you to understand but it certainly wasn't uncommon.

Many of those who survived the pole shift and the few years proceeding it were young, early &amp; middle aged. There were many orphaned children also..... In many cases, teens and young adults were among the leaders in survival communities depending on the challenges faced by a particular community.

Regardless of age, everyone had to significantly contribute to their survival group to ensure its success and well.... survival really.

I hope this answers your query.

Peace,

Charle.

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For over a decade, everyday living was set back to the way it was in the 19th century. None your current infrastructure such as the power grids, sewage systems, communications and transit system survived.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, given that you were born in 2011 (after the GC) the above suggests that the rebuilding of infrastructure took until at least 2020/21, did you swim to the states? or did the visitors give you a lift? or were you able to compress time before you travelled it????

In reply to:

And although I cannot go into specific detail, suffice it to say without these things, people started (needed) to rely on each other in their small isolated groups all over the world. And then finally something good came out of all of what we went through….. without main pressures in this time period, which all revolve around money, humanity spiritually evolved.

Infact, you were all feeling soooo spiritual you had a big war (god knows where you found time for that!)

Dude, this story has more holes than a packet of polos!

Hello again,

Firstly, you need to understand that the population of the Earth heading into the 2020's is at a mere fraction of what it is at this point in time.... in the hundreds of millions. Not over 6 billion as right now. Obviously, infrastructure requirements are different for population centres with hundred thousands or below tens of millions than hundreds and hundreds of millions.

Secondly, many of the major cities in this time period are coastal and did not survive either the tectonic movements and polar melt let alone the huge earthquakes. What is currently the east coast of Australia was chosen as a major hub because it gained land after the pole shift and even after the polar melt. Damaged infrastructure and buildings were recycled and the city was partially rebuilt enough for the population it needed to support. The Visitors with their technology greatly accelerated the task. Similar rebuilding happened in a few other regions around the planet and continued well into the 2030's. There are still many cities and towns left in ruins all around the planet but are not needed to be rebuilt as they are simply not needed.

And finally, travel between continents is taken care for us by The Visitors.

Peace,

Charlie

As Charlie Say...

Quoted:

Huge news Cnn reporting ELECTION FRAUD right now...Clip is today fronm CNN showing election machines cheating for Mccain!! The vid is 3 min 47 seconds....The first 30 seconds is just dumb music but after that it shows the CNN footage......UnFREAKEN real!!!

Hello Recall,

This is exactly what we are here to stop which played a major role in what got George W. Bush re-elected in 2004. My team has just returned from the US where we were assisting our other two teams with installing our own subroutines into all electronic voting machines. One of these many subroutines prevents alterations to and will continously calibrate touch screen alignment. Now installed in just over 80% of machines, our alterations are only to stop others tampering and will make the machines operate as they should. The will &amp; power of the people must be given the opportunity to heard as it was meant to be.

As I have said in a previous post, the months after Inauguration Day we will see increases in disasters including Earthquakes. Many Government officials know something is coming but don't know exactly when either by being formally briefed (the few) or through rumour (the majority) and this includes both Presidential Candidates and their Running Mates. We are confident that with Obama/Biden in the White House, they will do their part to ensure humanity takes a different path into and beyond the Pole Shift......

Peace,

Charlie

Thanks Charlie...

BTW Arthur C. Clarke was Right...
from: “The next 100 years according to Sir Arthur C. Clarke”. Hard Copy
Last Line:

:oops: <font color="red">
----&gt;2100 -History Reset- &lt;------------- [/COLOR]

-LOL-

Best Regards

Greetings to the Council