Hello again

People in your timeline also know about MJ12? How do you know anything about it when everything is distroyed after pole shift and the war? It has never made public and I wonder how you can find this information.........
Also you mentioned that human being must go through this painful process to change spiritually. Then why don't you just leave us alone and let things happen instead of changing it? How do you know you are not creating another disaster in the long run?
All time travelers come to our time and say they are doing something good for us but how do they know they are not making us worse off in the long run? If it is the way God has laid down, why should human being override it?

Re: What are the chances of a poll shift?

My question is about spirituality. I belong to a very large spiritual organization connected to the United Nations. Some who are involved in the organization wish to see a one world religion eventually. In your time, what role does spirituality play? Are there what people today term "lightworkers"?

Yeah they are pretty much a dysfunctional group--

A lot of em claim to be "lightworkers" but in actuality ,I have seen some pretty weird and angry stuff come out of some of them.

I guess over time the concept has lost its luster and appeal to a large audience of them.

May I Ray?

Go here :

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message341551/pg1

That is my experience with em--and that more than enough contacts for you to find what you are looking for..with plenty of content to read.

I didn't read all posts what you have send here, but I presume that you are from different time, right? If so you must have some kind of time machine/device (I think you have machine, but nm)? Fix if I have understand something wrong. (Bad english)

JanEx

Hello JanEx,

Yes. We have a device designated the C300 which is the version up from C204 Titor used in his travels back to 2001.

Hello,

People in your timeline also know about MJ12? How do you know anything about it when everything is distroyed after pole shift and the war? It has never made public and I wonder how you can find this information.........

A complete record of all the iterations of MJ12 is found in The Visitors database in my time period. Some of The Visitors assigned to Earth in my time period were primary MJ12 contacts even a few of them were there at the Roswell incident. While most MJ12 documentation kept by humanity (and there wasn't much) were destroyed in the Pole Shift, The Visitors kept very precise records of meetings etc.

Also you mentioned that human being must go through this painful process to change spiritually. Then why don't you just leave us alone and let things happen instead of changing it? How do you know you are not creating another disaster in the long run?
All time travelers come to our time and say they are doing something good for us but how do they know they are not making us worse off in the long run? If it is the way God has laid down, why should human being override it?

That is a very good set of questions. I've stated in previous posts that a significant portion of the population is going to die from either the primary Pole Shift event or in attempts to survive in the aftermath. Nothing is going to change the impact to this planet from the Anomaly.

My history records that the general population had very little warning of the Pole Shift. It wasn't until nobody could deny something was up, only weeks before the Shift, did an announcement get made. And not a very clear announcement either. Some people tried to leave the cities, others went into denial but it was clear that the populace weren't given direction.

With a different Government & President, the message will be given earlier and will be clearer. The populace will be given a greater chance to survive and if that translates into 20 million, 3 million or even just 1 million more survivors than what the history I know recorded, then we consider the mission a success.

How do we know that Obama will do anything different from McCain? The first answer is in Obama's Psychological profile which we have in detail from The Visitors. Obama just doesn't say he believes in free will.... he actually does. And this will reflect in how he informs the public when the time is right. We will assist in other ways but decline to go into specific details at this time.

In summary, what you are living in this time period right now leading into the Pole Shift is the final stages of events that began over 60 years ago and has played out in your society behind the scenes since then. Let's just say that our mission here is to correct an imbalance that began at the start of those events which has put the general public in the dark regarding all matter of significant importance... not just the Pole Shift. Now, not much of that probably made a whole lot of sense. We are keen to disclose more but the time isn't right just now. Though I do promise you won't have to wait that long...........

Poster: KEMET

My question is about spirituality. I belong to a very large spiritual organization connected to the United Nations. Some who are involved in the organization wish to see a one world religion eventually. In your time, what role does spirituality play? Are there what people today term "lightworkers"?

I am possibly willing to answer that but first I need to know what YOUR definition of spirituality is, please. This is just so I can understand where you are at.

Timeline39,

I need to know what YOUR definition of spirituality is

Why?

This is just so I can understand where you are at.

Why?

In your time, what role does spirituality play?

Why don't you just answer the question?

Are there what people today term "lightworkers"?

I think a simple yes or no will suffice, what's the problem with answering that?

who care?? My_Time??

Who knows Warrior? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif

Just curious as to why the questions are being dodged when the answers should be fairly straight forward.

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poster: KEMET

possibly willing to answer that but first I need to know what YOUR definition of spirituality is, please. This is just so I can understand where you are at.

well timeline_39 I think what he trying to say that is there a one world Goverment and One world Religion coming after the 2012 if it happen polo shift,UFO coming back,or world war 3??? I don't know what will happen to the 2012 but I dont' believe it..... timeline_39 is telling the false story about the coming thing in the future I think that he is making a story.....making it up..

anyway that is my way of thinking he need to show the time travel piture and the Manual and other thing so where is the proof Timeline_39?? just as the same other false time travel but no picture or manual then it a fake.

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who care?? My_Time??

Who knows Warrior?

Just curious as to why the questions are being dodged when the answers should be fairly straight forward.

well true but I am tired of fake time traveler who post it on the board saying that there a coming something in the future and it a fake story from Timeline_39.
need proof not word.
/ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif

With a different Government & President, the message will be given earlier and will be clearer.

You think? I doubt it.

No government would release information likely to cause panic until the last minute. And only then because it could not be kept secret. And what of all the other nations? Believe it or not there is a whole world outside the U.S and people do talk you know. All governments in all countries would not release information of this magnitude, don't think for a minute that the McCain/Obama question will make a blind bit of difference to that fact.

well true but I am tired of fake time traveler who post it on the board saying that there a coming something in the future and it a fake story from Timeline_39.
need proof not word.

Fair comment Warrior, still, I'm having a year off at the minute so just spending time with my family and hanging out on the net until January. Probably have less time on my hands in the new year. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: What are the chances of a pole shift? 99.7%+

I think a simple yes or no will suffice, what's the problem with answering that?

The Problem here for you -My Time- is "the root" of yours beliefs...
and this simple change everything!!! For Good

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: What are the chances of a pole shift? 99.7%

well true but I am tired of fake time traveler who post it on the board saying that there a coming something in the future

First you must wait for the result of the elections....

Before got a veredict...

don't think for a minute that the McCain/Obama question will make a blind bit of difference to that fact.

So far this timeline indeed has Changed...

So you must...have

I see..so what have to do with the elections?? is this going to be a bad year or a good year? what do you think of it.write back.

I see..so what have to do with the elections?? is this going to be a bad year or a good year? what do you think of it.write back.

all the info you need to answer this question is right now on this thread...
You know the facts of

Timeline 2.0
and
Timeline 1.91...

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif