"The future ain't what it used to be."

I am a Time Traveler from 2026.

I have a very serious question to the admins here. Can it be verified with certainty, the date of the post Zeshua, Apr 14, 2005 ?

The predicitions in this post happened:

A Pre-emptive strike occurs between two war bound countries in Europe/Asia
It is about Ukraine and the things, that are happening there right now (year 2014)

Since 2005 there hasn't been a single instance of one country making a preemptive strike other than the Russian Federation on Ukraine? I don't think so.

2 Federal buildings are completely destroyed
The two 9/11 buildings, that all of you know of very well.

The buildings felled on 9/11 were private property, not US Government (Federal) property.

A Sudden outbreak of influenza
There was a bird flu and a pig flu.

And each year yet another specific flu "suddenly" breaks out somewhere on planet Earth. According to several Fruit Bats on this forum alone Bird Brain Flu was supposed to wipe out humanity. Go back and look at the threads here.

The Patriot Act ends up in court, its powers used to spy on civilians "For their own good"
It happened.

The Patriot Act ended up in court virtually on Day One following its enactment.

A 3rd becomes next
If it i true, that he is talking about Israel, then this is happening now in front of our eyes.

Third and long? Third inning? Third period? Petty Officer 3rd Class? Third rock from the Sun? A "3rd" what becomes the "next" what?

A Massive Financial meltdown that puts the Euro as the preferred Global Currency. Repercussions abound to the almighty US Dollar.

We (the US) were warned for several years prior to the meltdown that the US housing market was over sold and that the Clinton Administration's manipulation of the mortgage lending market was driving it toward disaster. Zeshua didn't predict that but many economists did.

Nobody today argues about the world crisis, even the US president. But in 2005 the USA economy looked like the strongest economy in the world.

Only on the surface. There was plenty of debate over the issue (see above). Unfortunately the US major news media have become a one sided Department of Propaganda rather than an independent watchdog on government and the news in general. So debate is presented on the ABC. NBC and CBS evening news from one perspective only. I'd add that MS-NBC is the same but only a hand-full of people bother to tune in to MS-NBC.

Obama has even created a new office at the White House - Office of the Official White House Videographer (Arun Chaudhary was the first official videographer). For me that's scary. It means the White House can just make its own news complete with video and release it. No more need for news services at all, even if most are already in his pocket.
-------------------------
Zeshua didn't make any specific predictions. S/he made vague statements that allowed posters to fill in the blanks with their imaginations. One sees exactly what one wants to see.

I have a very serious question to the admins here. Can it be verified with certainty, the date of the post Zeshua, Apr 14, 2005 ?

In earlier posts (s)he answered to a question
"Is there a cure for cancer/AIDS?"
The answer was:
"They start pushing out cures for many types of cancers but not all. Most therapies for cancer are actually screened against the individuals DNA to produce the best course of treatment. AIDS/HIV is treatable but does not appear to be curable in the majority of the population at this time. I have heard of work with nanites in this respect, with limited success so far."

For another purposes I am researching the perspectives of the cancer treatment in the nearest future, and there is a very high possibility he to be absolutely correct for this question for the year of 2026.

Yes, the date of the post is correct.

Regarding your comment regarding nanites and your research of cancer treatments, Ray Kurzweil published a book in 2004 from which Zeshua's answer probably originated from:

Fantastic Voyage: Live Long Enough to Live Forever - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So Zeshua may has used some very clever method of prognosis or something... But even though, all of his prognoses happened. I haven't seen so far such a good predictions.

So Zeshua may has used some very clever method of prognosis or something... But even though, all of his prognoses happened. I haven't seen so far such a good predictions.

I wasn't an administrator when Zeshua and Novak showed up.

Several of us were able to prove that :

Zeshua is fictional. A made-up character by an author whose goal was to sell books.

What you aren't seeing are posts that got deleted by the author, such as the photographs provided as proof, which we, the members here at the time, got a good laugh out of, which then got deleted by the poser, er, poster, because they were so bad.
This thread has information in it that might shed some light on Zeshua :

Zeshua-Let's Rock !!! | Time Travel Institute

Back