I do not time travel, more than a 100 years -but informations does !

Because of it's granite structure

The Giza pyramid is not a granite structure. The vast majority of the Giza pyramid is made from limestone. It was originally ~6 million tons of limestone and ~8k tons of granite, a ratio of ~750:1 limestone over granite. It is a limestone structure.

And the evidence is mounting that a good portion of the limestone blocks are actually limestone cement blocks - not carried up a ramp but poured and cured in place.

Well sure, the 2millions block are not granit but the main structure is in granit. The rooms are. And the rooms are in the center, compressed by the whole structure and ensures its strength.
The ciment theory is true. But anyway, 20 years is far too fast !

One truck every three minutes for twelve years to fill a carry of 2,5 millions cubic meters it will take 12 years in an amout of 80 trucks per day, one each 3 minutes. (The volume of the great pyramid, including an internal hillock, is roughly 2,500,000 cubic meters. source)

And it's not about building something, with high precision which indicates the equinoxes and show unique relations between phi, pi, m, cubit...

And there is something we do not take into account, the pyramid building is something, but what about the floor ?
Do you know that there was a huge earthwork before, and then a floor all under the pyramid, bigger than 6 football fields ?

Bref building this is hard. But that is not the topic... What is more than evidence is that :

- The ecliptic Way -​

world2x.gif

And there you won't tell me that there is nothing wrong with history !!!

Take a look at this.

And also that :

What does that means ?

The Giza pyramid is not a granite structure. The vast majority of the Giza pyramid is made from limestone. It was originally ~6 million tons of limestone and ~8k tons of granite, a ratio of ~750:1 limestone over granite. It is a limestone structure.

And the evidence is mounting that a good portion of the limestone blocks are actually limestone cement blocks - not carried up a ramp but poured and cured in place.

According to Yahoo Answers:

The evidence points to the Great Pyramid having been constructed with a pyramidion covered with gold or electrum. Since it is missing we cannot be too sure which metal (if any) was used. In ancient Egypt it was called a ben-benet, and was itself a miniature pyramid. Later pyramids in the Middle Kingdom were made of granite and inscribed with text.

Pyramidions in Egypt

The pyramidion of the great pyramid has been found bottom of red pyramid. (Rainer Stadelmann one )

Its dimension :
height: 1m
width (square) 1,53m

it is sure that this is the great pyramid pyramidion because this geometrical is pro rata to the whole structure. And it does not fill with the red pyramid ( The Red Pyramid is 105 metres (344 ft) high.[3] A rare pyramidion, or capstone, for the Red Pyramid has been uncovered and reconstructed, and is now on display at Dahshur. However, whether it was actually ever used is unclear, as its angle of inclination differs from that of the pyramid it was apparently intended for.)

Then, they modified it (bought by a collector according to the author of the movie in my 1st post) because it was so unexplicable that it was 1m height ! ( here is the new one )

The pyramids at Giza, used granite for the shafts, granite is a very strong, very weather-able stone, that contains radon.
It is slightly radio active. excellent if you wanted to fill the shafts with water.

The core of the pyramids at Giza were Dolomitic Limestone, which has a high magnesium content and conducts electricity better than the white lime stone

The exterior now mostly missing was covered in White Tura Limestone which is calcium carbonate and does not conduct any electricity.

Nothing near conductive as a shielded copper wire, but the entire structure is huge.
I wonder what the output of energy was at the top when it was in prime condition.

It uses the same principle as Tesla's Free wireless energy.
Tesla built a technologically advanced pyramid out of wood and metal.
Constant questioning of how your surroundings function can only lead to answers.
most of those experiments will be wrong, but once in a while....PROOF there it is.

The question I have is, WHY did they need electricity?
same reason as we do I suppose. You can see evidence of use at Puma Punku
WHERE has the evidence of it's existence gone?
Certainly today if we were walking through the woods and stumbled upon an old steel wheel tractor we might marvel at it, But what if it was the first time we had ever seen one?
Would you not take it for further observation?

Jack Wade

You have to take the free energy devices posted on YouTube with a grain of salt. If the guy that made the video actually knew any physics, he might have pulled off his fakery by inserting a diode in the circuit with the coil. But he would still need to be relatively close to a generator to demonstrate the free energy effect. Check out this response video that demonstrates what he probably did instead.

Nothing near conductive as a shielded copper wire, but the entire structure is huge.
I wonder what the output of energy was at the top when it was in prime condition.

It uses the same principle as Tesla's Free wireless energy.
Tesla built a technologically advanced pyramid out of wood and metal.
Constant questioning of how your surroundings function can only lead to answers.
most of those experiments will be wrong, but once in a while....PROOF there it is.

same reason as we do I suppose. You can see evidence of use at Puma Punku
WHERE has the evidence of it's existence gone?
Certainly today if we were walking through the woods and stumbled upon an old steel wheel tractor we might marvel at it, But what if it was the first time we had ever seen one?
Would you not take it for further observation?

Watch the last video I posted. Evidences are that these are more ancient that we think. Another "Aeon" ... pyramid on mars, face on mars, linking this up. I can tell you they could space-travel. That may be one use of energy ;)

Jack Wade

You have to take the free energy devices posted on YouTube with a grain of salt. If the guy that made the video actually knew any physics, he might have pulled off his fakery by inserting a diode in the circuit with the coil. But he would still need to be relatively close to a generator to demonstrate the free energy effect. Check out this response video that demonstrates what he probably did instead.

Yeah, That was a baaad video, I thought it was attached to an antenna but when I watched I realized I put up the wrong video. I have seen the miniature antennas work but we have such a large amount of radio waves out there today it's hard to know exactly if you are tapping into the Tesla Phenomena or WNEW. Either way the antenna types actually work enough for a few LEDs, but I have yet to see anyone attempt to increase voltage by trying a spark gap and multiple circuits into a regulator/rectifier. Which makes me question why they keep showing their notes... ?

And the rub.

In an earlier post jcpo speculates that the Giza pyramid is a conductor. Now we jump to the question of, "Why did [ancient Egypt] need electricity?"

But in between we've been presented no evidence that the pyramid is indeed a conductor or that ancient Egypt used electricity. Absent the pyramid at all, if you go up in the air 140 m (about the height of the Giza pyramid) the natural electric potential (voltage) is about 14,000 V. The potential between the air and ground increases at ~100 V/m.

So how did we jump from speculation about the pyramid being a conductor to asking the question why ancient Egypt needed to use electricity? (Or was you question questioning the premise itself?)

Ancient Egypt ??? He meant builders I think !

Sure there are no proof about that knowledge. But we know they were very good in math. We speculate also space-travel.

The structure is, no mater what ratio of granite, generating electricity (don't know what amount, poles or anything but that I know) because of pressure of the whole structure under heat over the granite chambers. But it's a way too old to show it's whole functioning way but look at the variety of stones/structure type and "religious" artifacts (usage of gold) !

About artifacts :
Karnak.jpeg
The DY on right (and the Ankh)​

This occurs as hieroglyph isosceles triangle, of 27 ° at the top with the same small triangle at its base. It has nothing to do with the "sublime triangle" of 36 ° peaks if a gym with similar spikes graves or obelisks. For this reason, and Gruais Mouny were isolated in the table on page 50 of their book the great secret of the pyramids of Giza.

The current translation of this sign is offering, elevation, this word can be extrapolated First mystical book "Egyptian language" Sir Wallis Budge (ed1986) in Chapter 23 titled Offerings given in Section 22 To give, give.
But the object of their attention was the only Dy for the simple reason that this is 8 out of 10 alongside the Ankh. This hieroglyph is the "sign of life"-the most powerful and evocative communication Egyptian-this meant a kind of follow the same dimension. In addition, the work of two authors on the Ankh, as they explain in a third book, written long but not yet published, show all the signs of the Egyptian expression (600 to 2000) have their based graphic in the environment.
However, this is not the case of twenty whose Ankh, Dy, etc.. At least at first reading, because-and this is what shows the third book - the mysterious hieroglyphs and pictograms escaped any approximation for the reason that the source was unexpected and unthinkable. It was the electromagnetic equipment. Gruais Mouny and show this amazing link located in each room inspiration siynes corresponding also confirms that the animation scenes drawn on papyrus or carved in temples or tombs. All these signs of magic by qualified Egyptologists are often "limbo" white. This is the case of Dy.

The ankh proved to be the leader of this series and for good reason since it evokes Diode, according to two researchers. It would take too long to go into detail, but for them, the Egyptians had discovered a material from a civilization came before or elsewhere and that can not use themselves, they have integrated only a symbolic or religious.

In their multiple searches, the two men had obviously thought that the Egyptians working profile, the famous triangle could translate into reality a cone. This idea is confirmed by a relevant remark of Professor Leclant, the brilliant Egyptologist and Permanent Secretary of the Academy of Inscriptions and Belles Lettres. He had noticed that Gardiner Egyptian Grammar (3rd edition Oxford 1959) in the sign-list, the reference x8 that the definition of DY was with Conical Loaf, any meme a question mark. But triangle or cone, Dy refused to talk. The only remark is necessary is that unlike, allegations and official candid, Dy could not in any case be a piece of bread or a sugar-loaf.However, no known piece does lend itself to any similarity. That's when Gruais-Mouny, progressing in the analysis of the Egyptian royal cubit showed that it did not come from the forearm of a fellah or a pharaoh. It has the same origin as Phi or Pi and they warrant a thorough study. At the same time, they reflected on one of the four forces of nature, the graviton, undiscovered by scientists but could, in the latter, the severity of wear (page 133 of the Great Secret of the Sphinx).If we add that the Egyptians, Babblers, which show everything (including ejaculation, although technically a God) never indicated how the stones were manipulated Pyramids, unlike those of the Temples we can understand that Gruais Mouny and carried interest in the problem of graviton. They did not like the term levitation (which fakir said one of them corn they sensed there a link with the Dy (offering, raising!?!)Uncorked it all on the presumption that the Dy should give the key to access through "break the graviton" or at least free of gravity. Dy, a gate, the key to weightlessness. Dy, a grid, key weightlessness expected that the Ankh-LED could be the means of implementation!

Source

I asked a friend a few weeks ago.
Given unlimited funding and time, but failure not an option, how would you build a pyramid with 40 ton stones.
you can not push or pull the stones with machinery and the quarry is 20 miles away.

He was first thinking wheels and ropes
So I directed him to a video of the Super conductor trains
He then said He would float them

I said I would find the largest horn possible, just like the myth at Puma Punku
That way I could signal the air ship to lift those heavy things in place, lets get this done! Boss is watching.
There is a great video on line where a tourist pans his camera at the H block and then as he pans his camera to an old sloppy stone wall and back to the H block says "There is nooo way the people that built this wall, touched these blocks, There is just nooo way!"

I also watched a tour of the stepped burial pyramid of Imhotep, it was lavishly garnished with tile and carvings and built out of small stones.
They say it was built first as a precursor to the Giza pyramids but they expect you to believe that their most awesome structure received no internal garnishments, no tile, no hand carved hieroglyphs...
They say there are hieroglyphs in the great pyramid in a chamber nobody can access but they are painted not carved,
Really? That's my evidence a painting covered in 200 years of graffiti, no carvings.
I know if that was my pyramid, I would be a little upset that we couldn't do just a little tile work, I mean come on!
Imhotep got some, what am I chopped liver?
why would they not adorn the most magnificent structure on it's interior. Was this Pharaoh working on the cheap? Or was it because they could not access the interior?
So we are asked to believe they carved tiled and painted everything they worked on before the great pyramid and after the great pyramid and re-carved it with every new Pharaoh but not within their greatest structure.
I have no proof of who built them but this is completely inconsistent with the Egyptian society.

A set of interconnected planetary diagrams covering the Ancient Khmer Empire and brought to light by temples built on key locations reveals capacities, in the fields of astronomy, land-surveying and cartography, which exceed by far the know-how and accuracy previously attributed to Middle-Age scholars.

piri_couleur.jpg

In 1929, we find a incomplete map at Constantinople, dated 1513. This map shows South America and Africa in the correct relative longitudes.
This accuracy is however impossible since the sixteenth century cartographic knowledge were minimal.
In particular, it was not calculating longitudes.
The Piri Reis map became famous but she is not the only ancient map and authenticated, which poses many problems for scientists.

oronce_fine.jpg

The map of Oronce Fine (Oronteus Finaeus) dated 1531 is just as amazing. This map gives the following details:
Several coastal regions of Antarctica are represented free of ice.
Terrain profile and rugged terrain visible perfectly match seismic survey map of the land surface of Antarctica subglaciale.
The Ross Sea is represented, where today, Beardmore and Scott glaciers flowing into the sea map shows here estuaries, fjords and rivers. Nowadays, these ribs are buried under 1500 m of ice.

Using the method of dating the ionium, American researchers have established that large rivers have actually sunk in Antarctica until 6000 BCE.
It was not until 4000 years ago as sediment type ice began to settle to the bottom of the Ross Sea.
Cores indicate that the warm weather has prevailed for a long time before that date.

img_01L.jpg

And what about the map of Hadji Ahmed dated 1559 which is a very modern map of the Americas and especially their west coast. The current form of the United States is perfectly reproduced. This perfection is only achieved two centuries later.
This card is also a wide strip of land of more than 1500 km, from Alaska to Siberia. This bridge has indeed existed (now the Bering Strait), but it was overwhelmed by the rising waters at the end of the last glacial period.

Ibn Ben Zara (1487) and Benincasa (1508), Arabic and Portuguese cartographers show Northern Europe covered by a glacier resembling that which existed 12,000 years before our era.

The list of existing maps is too long to detail. One thing is certain, these maps are not the result of chance and all have the same source.

Impossible is nothing !
These maps are known and identified by the specialized agencies. They are also found in atlases, such as Nordenskjöld 1889.​
The forgery was rejected by scientists, but they still prefer to ignore the issue. The only one who is leaning is Paul Emile Victor when he realized in 1950 that the map of Italian Zeno had several centuries ahead of his discoveries showing the bedrock of Greenland.​
So why the scientific community shows she also deaf and blind to compelling evidence?​
The answer is simple: admit the existence of these cards means recover fully involved the evolution of the human species.​
How, indeed, explain that men have been able to explore the world there are at least 10,000 years, at a time when Europe was at the stage prehistoric?​
Worse, the inlets connecting seas Ross, Weddell and Bellingshausen, represented on several ancient maps, proves that these maps were made and the Antarctic ice completely lacked.Geologists are affirmative. This continent was completely free of ice than a very long time ago estimated at millions of years.​
Who were these mysterious cartographers?
The day scientists admit officially that these maps exist, they must also recognize that Darwin's theory is false.​
However, fossil evidence exist. Toumai, Orrorin, australopithecines have existed. All the fossils show us that the man was very little change there are only 3 million years.​
Some will no doubt give the taste of the little green men always fascinated by our beautiful planet. Personally, I do not believe for a moment to alien intervention. AND Thor or certainly more important tasks that map the blue planet, taking care to leave us the fruits of their discoveries. (indeed the E.T. are not, they used to live there... )​
So, what about that?​
In fact, if we set aside all the possibilities outlandish and improbable, it remains a puzzle that sticks to that mark our history.​
It seems obvious that the different maps are the result of work of topography established over a long period, many thousands of years.The maps show by example Antarctic different periods of his progressive glaciation.​
To quote the findings of Hapgood, Antarctica was visited and inhabited by humans at a time when it was not supposed to exist.​
In summary, we can say that:
Antarctica enjoyed a warm climate at a time when it was located about 3000 km north of the Antarctic Circle today. (Done proven by recent discoveries).​
Antarctica has found that its current position as a result of the movement of the earth's crust. This theory should not be confused with the theory of plate tectonics and continental drift.​
This mechanism shows that the entire crust (lithosphere) may switch from time to time. (Theory defended by A.Einstein)​
The shift from the Antarctic to the south caused a gradual cooling and the formation of an ice cap.​
Albert Einstein summed the process:

A continual deposition of ice occurs in the polar regions. This ice is not distributed evenly around the pole. The Earth's rotation acts on these deposits asymmetrical prints a centrifugal force acting on the rigid crust of the Earth.

This centrifugal force induced, from a certain threshold, a movement of the crust on the rest of the world.

The consequences of such a move had to be significant on the entire planet mass extinctions of species, earthquakes, floods, radical change in climate over the continents ...
Without being alarmist, if such a move were to happen again, nothing would be left of our civilization.

In 1953, A.Einstein wrote: "The mechanism of movement of the crust would move the polar regions to the equator."

If we gather all the evidence, one can only conclude that a technologically advanced civilization existed before ours.
This civilization seems to have grown to 13,000 years ago and then disappear.
All parts of the world were mapped between about - 13 000 - 4000 years.

To date, the only continent that has not been explored because of the ice that covers Antarctica is.

Is it possible that under that ice lies the remains of this civilization? Perhaps, but this continent with an area of and a half times that of Europe is covered with a layer of ice up to 6 km thick. Ice covers the mountains as high as the Alps.
Suffice to say that the exploration basements require huge resources.
antarctique_carte.jpg
When the legend becomes reality

Many discoveries have been made in recent years to prove formally that Antarctica has enjoyed a temperate climate there are only 100,000 years. Mobility of Antarctica is no longer any doubt as no trees can grow on land in darkness six months of the year.
Coastal forest fossil discovered in 1990 only dated two to three million years.

Yes you can't believe what you are told. That was just interesting...

If someone is still sceptically to the ancient advanced civilization evidence (that means no-sense according to the evidence of alignment of ancient religious site [that does not contradict the rebuilding over more ancient site]) :

Hi Jcpo,

All pyramids on earth are reproductions of the original Tower of Babel מגדל בבל(Migdal Bavel). The Lord God confused their language so that they could not complete the construction, but they have carried the knowledge of the building structure in later civilizations.

The original incomplete Tower of Babel was later rebuilt as the Etemenanki, the ziggurat at Babylon בָּבֶל, (Bāvel) by Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar.

Notice the Hebrew name of "Babylon" and "Babel" are the same, בָּבֶל, (Bāvel) comes from the verb בלבל (bilbél), "to confuse".
The development of towers continued after the confusion of communication in Shinar.
The Bible in Genesis 10 indicates that Nimod was the original founder of Babel (Babylon).

King Nebuchadnezzar wrote that the original tower had been built in antiquity: "A former king built the Temple of the Seven Lights of the Earth, but he did not complete its head. Since a remote time, people had abandoned it, without order expressing their words. Since that time earthquakes and lightning had dispersed its sun-dried clay; the bricks of the casing had split, and the earth of the interior had been scattered in heaps."

Thanks you for that, it might be a part of true because I have been told that languages from our contemporary were invented/created by this old civilization too. (Français : Franc means forthright which means this is the best language to explain this...)

I think that we have to take care of the Bible because I don't really think that when they say god, it's really god they are speaking of.

Alliance Arch have to do with great pyramid too.