I do not time travel, more than a 100 years -but informations does !

I do not believe in Abraxis,
yours nor any other god both good and evil.
The combination is mortally lame.
Lame as your idea of collective consciousness.
Collectivists favor brainwashed zombies
versus mankind’s comprising individuals
and individuals' singularly comprising humanity,
which is not limited to humanists
who feign authority to treat mankind
as a malignant organism, collectivism,
begging communism--
rule by a patronizing few of self-privilege.
Be their peon,
I'd sooner be dead.

Sorry, You misunderstood I think. God to me exist today in every things, in logic itself, energy... I do not mean gods want bad things, I mean some created 'bad gods' to put the things they did not accept but interesting.

Lets try to backpath on philosophy ; we know that there is a origin. Universe is expanding.

So big bang is explained by this Tao traditional poems :

0 - The Tao is a vacuum, but the vacuum is inexhaustible. It is a dizzying abyss. Unfathomable. From it came out all those who live. Eternally, it blunts what is acute, unravels the thread of existence, brings out the light. From nothing, creates everything. Its purity is unspeakable. It has no beginning. It is. No one has spawned. He was there when was born the master of the sky.

1 - Virtue comes from the great Tao. The Tao is vague, imperceptible, elusive! Oh, it is vague, imperceptible, elusive! Yet within it is the truth. Oh, it is elusive, invisible! Yet within it is the shape of things. It is so dark, so dark! Yet in him is the true essence of being. This essence is the radiant truth and the truth hidden. Since the dawn of ages his name was passed on to us and to all beings are born. How can we know the ways of creation? By him. By Tao.

2 - The spirit of Darkness is immemorial, eternal. This is the feminine principle of origins. The roots of heaven and earth soar from its mysterious door. Always renewed, it spreads in the universe. Indefinitely. He never runs out.

3 - My eyes widened, and I do not see it: it is called the Invisible. My hearing is on alert, and I do not hear his name is the Inaudible. My hands reach out and meet nothing: it is called the impalpable. Undefined three aspects that make the unit. At the top there is no light at the bottom it is not obscure. His eternity itself defies time. It has no name. He comes from a world where there is nothing sensible. Because light called darkness and darkness is the light. The Tao is a formless form, an image without picture. It is determined. If you walk in front of him, there is no reason in principle. If you go behind him, it seems endless. Following the ancient way, this is control. Because the Tao is the thread that guides man through time.

4 - So vast is the Tao. Huge heaven and earth. Huge is being. > Four expanses in the universe, whose being. The man marries the rhythm of the earth, the earth is consistent with the sky, the sky is in harmony with the Tao. The Tao is the law, the way of nature. And the path remains eternal.

5 - The five colors blind man. The five notes deafen his ears. The five flavors make it insensitive mouth. Racing and hunting his mind wander. Wealth prevent progress. Thus the Sage turns his gaze itself and away from the hustle and passions, freely exercised his choice.

6 -> If heaven and earth produce nothing eternal, how man could he? > Those who follow the law grants the Tao. His will and principles are those of the Tao. With him it is with him and he abstains. The Sage of absolute love finds fulfillment. Following the path there are the track. By adhering to virtue under one becomes. But if we think of crime shame crime is collected. This is why the action, inaction or reflect the invisible harmony of faith is complete, or it is not.

7 - Heaven and earth are eternal. They have no life of their own. That's why they are eternal. Thus, the first place goes to Sage who was able to erase. Forgetting his person, it is necessary in the world. Without desires for himself, that he undertakes is perfect. He was sitting in last place. This is why it is found in the first.

8 - The perfection is like water. Like her, it delivers its benefits to the ten thousand things and ignores the struggles. Like her, she turns and avoid obstacles, down to the valley and is where men can not live. This is why it is close to Tao. In all in all, the perfect control humility. It asks the heart to be as deep as a well. In dealing with others it calls for great patience. Speech, she expects the truth. When you have to govern, it requires loyalty and order. When to act it requires skill. It operates in a timely and never fight. Thus, it can not get lost.

9 - The Sage has no conscience, it is the consciousness of the universe. He is good with the right, but also good with that which is not, as the greatest virtue is kindness. He is loyal to the faithful also loyal to the one who is not, as the greatest virtue is loyalty. The Sage is humble and modest in the eyes of many. It seems helpless. But the people holding their breath and is attentive to this like a man child. For his heart can contain the world.
It goes to 21. If you want more ask.

To finish I think you are nervous, but I never asked for standardization and mass communication, I'm asking harmony. That is the difference between today and tomorrow :) Live love for life.

you can make up any BS you choose to support your premise because if someone challenges your assumptions... you can just say some more BS and... as we all know BS is unlimited... you can carry this out for infinity and most people will get tired of challenging your BS way before that...

Yep. I am already there.

Look, Jcpo, I don't know what you are getting at with your reply to me. It appears to be to be all over the map. And if you are going to tell me that I am being lazy and not looking deeply (typical response from mystically minded folks), then I am just going to point out that you are attempting to communicate in my native language, but it is not yours. In other words, you are not being at all effective in your attempts to persuade me that there is any scientific basis to any of your ramblings. And I think that is where Gpa is at as well. For example:

To me here is the most logic number to letter equivalent :
A - 1 - Z
B - 2 - Y
C- 3 - X
D - 4 - W
E - 5 - V
F - 6 - U
G - 7 - T
H - 6 - S
I - 5 - R
J - 4 - Q
K - 3 - P
L - 2 - O
M - 1 - N
Based on the hand of men.

I have no clue what sort of logic is involved in that, but I do not see it. Nor do I see how counting up to seven and then back down to one is "based on the hand of men." In the world I live in, men and women typically have five fingers, not seven. More problems I see with your "logic" above is that there is zero uniqueness in the mapping. IN other words, the number 1 can mean either A, or Z, or M, or N. So how do you decide which letter applies to 1 when it shows up in a numerical cipher? Answer: It must be arbitrary unless you can show a mathematical formula which removes the 4-way ambiguity with respect to 1...and the other digits that can be assigned to four letters.

It is all just a bunch of cooked-up baloney, as far as I can say. And believe me, I have studied some of the esoteric material quite a bit. In fact, I apply certain aspects of the Qabalistic Tree Of Life in my work developing AI algorithms for UAVs. But it is only a small part of that knowledge, none of the mystical mumbo jumbo, and I apply it with a great deal of mathematical rigor. Sorry, but I just do not see any scientific rigor in what you present. As I said above, it is all over the map.

RMT

A-Z, alpha and omega
M (aime in french meaning love)
N (haine in french meaning hate)

C X P K reffering to the cross the king the crown the prince.

G and T are very often used letters.

and look for FHSU in old imagery for example on shields.

There are other codes of course and we can not take this as a truly truth.

But it is very interesting as there are 26 letters, 2x13, 2x6, 2x7 (equal theosophical to 8)
as 7 is a sign of virtue.

Kabalisticly we can see LMNO = 1320 ? Strange to find numbers reversed in the center of the alphabet....

You do not need to be sure you just need to take interest and to see if it's bring conclusion.

I'm looking for the explanation of the 1 to 7 alphabet division.
But here is some to wait ; Ultraconserved words point to deep language ancestry across Eurasia

Jcpo;
In an effort to better understand you, I re-read this entire forum before I posted yesterday. In the normal flow of conversations, they often address many different subjects. In my post yesterday, I hopped to find out where we were in this one and how or, better yet, why we were here. The answer was more gibberish.
There is no logic in the cryptographic examples you offer. I suppose, having been born and raised in France, these things have some meaning for you but, without that background, they hold none for me.
If you are making a religious connection based on your own belief system, please state that. That would, of course, change the nature of the conversation.

Gpa,
Propagandists are no more confined to France
than math is peculiar to the pyramids
or limited to Qabalistic anything--
RMT, is that a pun on ballistic?

A-Z, alpha and omega
M (aime in french meaning love)
N (haine in french meaning hate)

C X P K reffering to the cross the king the crown the prince.

G and T are very often used letters.

[snip for silliness control]

The letter "Z" is not omega. Omega is "O", literally "Big Oh" (O mega). It does mean "end". Because for some reason you had to resort to Greek, Zeta "Z" isn't even the last letter in that alphabet. It is the 5th letter of the Greek alphabet. So mixing two distinctly different alphabets from two distinctly different languages without knowing much about them is pretty meaningless.

At least alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet. It doesn't mean "first" or "the beginning". It comes from the Pheonecian word aleph, Ox (the animal). Hebrew retained the word aleph for the first letter.

So your "A-Z, alpha and omega" must mean, not "The beginning and the end", but "The Big O...Ox" which just might be a joke on the Internet pseudo-mystic Kabalists.

Try it in the Spanish alphabet. That alphabet has 27 letters. And it's only been recently shortened from 29 letters because programs like MS Office don't properly alphabetize words that begin with elle (Ll) and che (ch), both of which are considered seperate letters. Then you have the problem with B and V which are considered to be the same letter, are pronounced identically and depending on the region and dialect are interchangeable. Last, the letter "W" doesn't exist in any Spanish words. It's only there to accommodate spelling non-Spanish language words. Find some mystical meaning in that with your system.

G and T are very often used letters. They are? In what language? While "T" is the second most used letter in English, "G" is the 18th most used, i.e. not very often used at all.

To make it "work: you had to mix in three languages, English, French and Greek, in an arbitrary fashion. What you have is a trivial form of numerology.

Thanks everyone for giving interest and opinions, I will give you answers when I'll be able to put conclusions on my investigations, it's too early to go deep in languages, numbers, names, and maths...

Here is a book by M. K. Van Rensselaer from 1912 about playing cards and their prophetical origins :
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/42950/42950-h/42950-h.htm

also you can find some good infos about alphabets, numbers, gematria, ...

The goal is Maïeutic by understanding hermeneutic, theurgy, alchemy, astrology... The Occult (O reffers to the sun, C to the moon ;) ) part of science or knowledge is Hermetic (Hermès Trismegiste) and may we are in a forum about Chronos that make sense with the title of this topic, Philosopher's Stone, or the ability to live a millenary, your goal is hidden but has been reach ;) ...

Fulcaneli, Newton, Flamel...