My Time Machine Blueprint

Odd - not sure what that was all about as the first URL I posted had a dot com in it and it worked fine but the rest were a fail unless I changed it to dot com. So the rest above I'm sure you know how to change so you can reach them if interested. Sorry I didn't figure out where the problem was earlier but considering the first one worked it's still a bit of a mystery...

Einstein

A lot of us over the years have been going down the same road together on TTI but independently.
We wished we hand the blue prints to John Titors time machine but all we got was unclear description of the block diagram of the device.

I also looked into the details on the device HDR resonator and don't know what to think of it with no real proof it worked and looked suspect.

Then today I was looking around and you were talking about the z-machine.

All the devices have a common thread of the electrical requirements for it construction regardless of the application of the three examples.

Another thing I was researching at the time with the same requirements was the rife generators that can cure diseases like cancer.

The rife generator has the same characteristic of devices stated before.
Here the deal I am currently designing a rife generator to see where it may or may not go.
I purchased a copy of VISIO 2013 in the mail and am going to produce a block diagram of it.
There is another devices that can be built related to time traveller but that is for another time what you have proposed is more desirable.

Designer.

tmatrix

I do appreciate your attempt to offer some input on my time machine design. I did look through the Scalar Wave text you provided. I does appear to be a work of fiction though. I couldn't find any factual information within the file. And from what I've come across so far on scalar waves, is that they are actually longitudinal waves. So why the coverup? Unless they are trying to fictionalize existing fact with disinformation. It is my firm belief that a time machine will not be built with disinformation.

But onward I go with my proposed design. I'm working on the amplifier section this week. Hope to be done with it by the weekend. Then back to the special signal generator that will produce dual channels of sine and ramp waves.

Designer2

Then today I was looking around and you were talking about the z-machine.

That caught my attention because I don't recall talking about a z-machine. Could you elaborate on that?

Also I did come across a bullet proof cure for cancer should you ever get that dreaded disease. It's a cure that the medical community has known about for more than 40 years. But there is no money in it for the doctors. So that cure method is not promoted. The research into a cure discovered that cancer cells in their mutated form can only metabolize carbohydrates for energy. Normal cells can metabolize carbohydrates, protein, and fats for energy. So it was found that if carbohydrates are removed from the diet, all the cancers cells will die from starvation. Of course that means a strict regimen of just meat for sustenance. And I suppose it could take a while. Maybe up to 6 months. The thing is, I don't think this cure method has any chance at all of killing you in the process. I suppose the psychological deprivation of sweets is the only real suffering you will have to endure during treatment.

Einstein.

Sorry I meant Doctor Z's Brossard Experiment

Oh, I didn't make the connection. Anyway I've heard some very good things about the Rife machines. The thing that caught my attention about them was that any physician caught using one to treat a patient will lose his medical license. And apparently the machines work very well.

Einstein this should help you.

I found a chip that can handles a single end and convert differential dual output for a arbitrary signal.
See the pdf link of the LME49724 below.
http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/lme49724.pdf
Specifically see Figure 51.
In Figure 62 look specifically J4 and J3 this is the output pins you want I think that will be the complement to each other.
For J4 and J3 add separate amplifier for both if there isn't enough power for the output.

Another chip to consider is the OPA1632
Link to pdf
http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/opa1632.pdf
I think they are relatively cheap at digikey or wherever.

Since both devices are soic-8 and you are using it on a bread board you need the following.
ARIES 08-350000-11-RC I think it is available at digikey or where ever.
It is a soic-8 to dip-8 converter.
Link to pdf
http://www.arieselec.com/products/18010RC.pdf

All this should help you to finish this project. If you don't want to use the chips above make your own op-amp circuit.

See the following wiki link on operational amplifier applications.
Link to web site.
Operational amplifier applications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
All you need is to do the math for both circuit listed below near the top of the document.
1. One inverting stage.
2. One Non-inverting stage.
There will be two Vout in you design with one a compliment of the other and one common Vin shared between the inverting and non-inverting stage of the circuit.

Designer.

Designer2

Now that is what I call participation. That second op amp has the same slew rate as the LM318 op amp I've been using. And I have been using both inputs on the op amp to mix the sine and ramp wave signals. But I ran into a big problem. I've been using the feedback gain feature of the op amp on the output transistors. I can't get more than 12 volts peak to peak output even though the transistors have a +/-30 volt supply to them. Above 12 volts I get clipping. So I realized this is because the op amp is limiting the ceiling voltage. Increasing the gain just produces clipping above 12 volts. The op amp has a separate +/-15v supply.

So anyway I had this old universal Tiger amplifier I built quite a while ago. It puts out 80 watts of power into 8 ohms, or 120 watts into 4 ohms. I've been studying the schematic and noticed a similarity. The input section of the amplifier is configured the same way as you would configure an op amp. It turns out that this section of the amplifier is called a differential amplifier. So I looked up differential amplifier and found out that it does just about the same thing as an op amp. Without the voltage limitations of an op amp. So I'll be using transistor based differential amplifiers instead of op amps.

Then I got lucky again and found this real easy circuit to use with just one transistor and a couple of resistors. Signal in produces both signal and inverted signal out, from just one transistor. With no phase lag time. Which is a problem when using op amps.

But I'm not very happy with the op amp ramp wave generators I've built in the past. They are op amp intensive circuits. So I'll be fiddling around with transistor based designs.

Einstein

If power you want I would go with the LME49811 which is a audio power amplifier.
Here the datasheet.
http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/lme49811.pdf
It is a 500W job that can have a maximum amplitude of +- 100 Volts Peek to Peek
and its cost effective(under 7$) that have minimal extra circuit parts required.
And if you care the slew rate is only 16 V/us.

Now I found another web site that give you a printed circuit board you can uses
to test it out here's the link.
Gain-X2 - LME49811 15-150Watt Gainclone amplifier
Please see the bottom of the web page for the circuit and the PCB.

To finish here the +- 100V peek to peek design
http://www.mikrocontroller.net/attachment/157484/projet-power-module.jpg

and a +-61V peek to peek design
http://www.mikrocontroller.net/attachment/157712/lme49830_foldback.png

Its your choice so you can start with +- 24Vpp then +-61Vpp and finally +-100Vpp
circuit design for your gain stage but they are all different configurations.

That's all for now.

Designer.

Designer2

Thanks for your input. But there is something in my design requirements that I have been trying to incorporate along the way. If I go back in time say 30 years, will replacement parts be available, should I have a malfunction?

About the only Integrated Circuit that I feel safe with is the 555 timer. So with that design criteria, I've been selecting designs that are using components that were around through that time span.

Several months ago I found this basic transistor amplifier circuit that I've experimenting with. Since I've learned the hard way that if I don't breadboard the circuit first, it usually ends in disappointment.

I think there are fictional writers out there posting fictional schematic diagrams.

Anyway this basic amplifier circuit I found actually worked. Of course it did require minor tinkering to get the performance I was looking for.
50W_Ampifier_2N3055_MJ2955_Schematic.jpg

I had to remove C2 capacitor. R5 is the gain resistor and has to be tuned for different power supply voltages. And R6 may need adjustment if any uneven clipping occurs during full output. But other than that, this circuit is very adaptable to whatever transistors you have available. The thing that interested me the most was that as pictured, there appeared to be no visible distortion from 15 Hz to 100 KHz. The claimed output as pictured is 50 watts with a +-35 volt power supply. Or 80 watts with the optional output transistors. So this is the power amp I just completed today. I made two of them, and configured everything into a metal case.

The part I was talking about earlier is the two transistors at the front of the schematic are configured as a differential amplifier. The same function as an op amp. I've substituted 2N2907 and 2N3906 transistors in the front end with no change in performance.

Since this circuit is so adaptable, I've been looking into higher voltage components. They are available. I could conceivably get the output up to 300 watts using the same circuit. And it might be cheaper to do so.

I've been thinking about making a transformer-less power supply from the 120v ac line. I have a batch of 1000volt 10 amp diodes. Just a couple of those and a couple of large filter capacitors and I believe I could have a +-60 volt power supply straight from the power line. But I've never done this before, so if you see anything of note about what I have planned, say something.

Also the printed circuit boards are also a hobby of mine. I use the positive etch method. And a very easy to use software program that I have been using for over 10 years now.

I just have to run my amplifier through some scope checks to make sure everything is fine. And then off to a transistor based or 555 timer based ramp wave generator.

tmatrix

I hope I didn't scare you away with my comments about scalar waves. There is a guy out there doing experiments with gravity waves that does appear to be legitimate. Eugene Podkletnov published an article on a gravity impulse generator which does share some similarities with scalar waves. But he is not calling the phenomena a scalar wave phenomena. And I have read through his entire description of how his experimental device works. It does share some common ground with how Bob Lazar described the operation of UFO gravity amplifiers.

Of course the operation and understanding of Caduceus coils is still up for grabs. I believe I've read everything out there on their operation. But no viable understanding of how they work exists yet. Some of the phenomena reported about them does suggest this could be an energy multiplier. Still no reports of anyone utilizing this aspect of operation though.