"The future ain't what it used to be."

PamelaM127 requested I discuss what I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

writer2036

Timekeeper
Okay Pamela and everyone else here, I will try and explain what I have seen in the future. How I perceive time and see time. I'll try and answer any questions. But I am no time traveller just someone who can see and has managed to alter time. My knowledge of physics is not good at all. Maths isn't much better. I just want to be honest with you all about that. I'm not like those people who come on here for attention and there 15 minutes of fame. I'm doing this really out of wanting to share information and out my own curiosity as to what you all think about what I know and perhaps you may better understand what I do than myself. I also want to better understand how and what I do so I can control it better. I hope some of you can help me with that too. I have difficulty explaining how I do what I do. So it may take me quite a few posts to spit it all out. I would also like to thank Paladius for all his help. I have to admit I did struggle to understand what you said.

Whenever I read these time travel claims what always bugs me is why they don't tell us about what happens in the future. They can tell what happens. The big events that are going to happen only really alter when you have at least thousands of people intervene or when one or more persons do a specific action within that event at a critical moment. For example say if world war 3 is started by iran by launching nuclear missiles at israel and china. That effect would cause world war 3 unless there were covert operatives within the launch facility that could prevent the launch from ever occurring and the world would never know such a threat existed. The other method is far less likely but possible. A massive civil uprising of iran by it's citizens before the plans to nuke israel and china are even discussed. But for change to be significant. Any people involved with a future iranian nuclear missile launch program would have to be imprisoned or executed.

Anyway I think I will be able to do this easier if people asked me questions. so please do. Thanks. I'll try and do my best to answer them.

Perhaps you can start out with what it is like for you to experience one of these incidences. Does it come suddenly? Does something provoke it? How long do they last? How do you know what you are seeing is the future? Are they vision like? Dream like? Or clear as day?

I love asking questions and learning so I guess I will be the first.

If you can then you will be the first ever to do it. My question is this. Can you tell me and everybody else something that will happen within the next 2 weeks that will be news worthy and be at least 75% accurate in the details of the event? Until you can do that, you're just guessing like everybody else.

Oh and please tell us something unexpected, if you say the US economy is going to get bad or something like that I will laugh...however, if you say something like Delta flight 452 from Miami to Costa Rica goes down into the Atlantic on Wednesday afternoon killing all 132 on board...and it actually happens, then you sir will have my full attention.

Writer2036 are you a hyperchroniac that
was stated by Cliff High using web bots.

Cliff High said that's it would be
categorized as a new mental illness. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

PS

Type in hyperchroniacs into google and
watch the video of it.

Whenever I read these time travel claims what always bugs me is why they don't tell us about what happens in the future. They can tell what happens.

Don't be "bugged". They can't tell you what happens next because they haven't experienced what happens next. End of story.

I'm sorry that you have no prior physics or math experience because the answer lies directly therein. You don't have to be a PhD in physics to understand the fallacies in such claims. Some personal study, even though you might not understand the deeper implications of the underlying physics, is sufficient.

The real issue is that you aren't confused or deluded by the argument of, "Well...you know that we haven't discovered everything that there is to know about the physics of (time travel)." Ask 99.9% of the people who make such statements to elucidate their "theory" and the best that you get is Internet pseudo-scientific claptrap or, worse, New Age claptrap. They can't tell you anything that makes a whit of sense. In other words, BS in BS out.

The statement is true in so far as it makes a correct assessment of the situation. But what the people who make such statements want you to do is also believe that nothing that we have already discovered is valid. Scientific knowledge and discovery does not follow that illogic - and it is illogic. We discover whatever it is that we can discover. We test it and find that it is correct - to an approximation. The following discovery builds upon what we already know to be true. We know that it is true because we can see it manifest itself in our reality.

Are there surprises for us in the future? Of course there are. But the surprises will not over throw Galileo, Newton or Einstein. They will extend their theories into areas and circumstances that they could not foresee but the new discoveries will keep those pervious discoveries as valid theories within their limited circumstances.

Don't fall for the "keep an open mind" blather from people who pose their personal theories from the ultimate closed mind. They are the people who would tell you, "Einstein's [Galileo's, Newton's] theory is just a theory." They confuse the actual meaning of "theory" with their personal prejudices. Personal prejudice is "just a theory". Scientific theory, put to the test of peer review and experimental verification, is NOT "just a theory".

In Response to PamelaM127:

"Perhaps you can start out with what it is like for you to experience one of these incidences. Does it come suddenly? Does something provoke it? How long do they last? How do you know what you are seeing is the future? Are they vision like? Dream like? Or clear as day?"

Hello Pamela

I find experiencing these visions to be very stressful and disturbing more often than not. If I had a choice I would rather not want to have this ability as it ruins a lot of future uncertainty. People think that would be good thing, but it's not. By not knowing the future it is one less burden to deal with. It's not what I call fun either. It's very hard work trying to work out what you have just seen and experienced. Then you sometimes are given an option to alter that future event. That's also a part of it that I do not like at all. Why should I be given a right to alter the future. I am no better than anyone else. It just doesn't seem right or fair to everyone else.

As a child it used to come suddenly and I could not control it at all. When I was 5 years old I saw myself attending a maths and literacy class and seeing the teacher run that class. Back then though I had no idea who this stocky 5 foot tall middle aged man with dark brown hair and a moustache like my dads is. Now here is the really weird part in the vision I was seeing things in a 1st person
view of my 17 year old future self. I always remembered that future vision and it made me wonder what it was all about for such a long time until finally the event became the present.

That is one of my most long term personal visions that has come to pass. But now I can control what I see a little better When I see these events it's like I am there. I keep having this one future vision that really bothers me. I've been seeing it for years and the closer it comes to the actual event the more intense it gets. In this vision I can see two massive armies and they are firing field gun nukes at each other across a ravine that appears to be at least 100 feet deep.

This battle appears to occur between the North and South Koreans sometime in the very near future. What is so disturbing about it is the huge fatality rate and seeing all these people explode into red vapor, muscle and bone then slowly fill that valley until it looks like a river of blood, muscle and bone.

These visions I see can be as if I am viewing it from a 1st person view not many instances apart from the one I mentioned before have me seeing the future through my own eyes unless the vision is related to me personally But I have visions that are not related to me personally as well. Some of them do come come suddenly.

I cannot watch that flash forward show. I was experiencing and mentioning the term flash forwards many years before before the term was used on the show. I find the show depicts how I see my future visions very close to how my sudden future visions happen.

What might be provoking these future visions is my future self somehow sharing what I see. But that would only relate to my personal future not the future as a whole. So that cannot be correct. I have had future visions while watching the news. I think that is because I have had future visions of news broadcasts before. I saw a future news broadcast talking about how the world was experiencing a world wide recession and showing the the world. I saw this vision in in early 2008. About 18 months later I saw that exact same news story as a video broadcast online but it was also aired on tv across the world. I think i may have been a fox news or CNN broadcast that aired possibly late November Early December 2009. I'll look into it. I will try and find that news story if I can and post it here if you like.

The duration of these visions can vary greatly. Some can last a few seconds some can last up to ten minutes or longer. Not many visions I have last longer than a minute though.

Some visions I have can be very sudden others are not sudden and keep recurring over and over until the event occurs or I manage to alter that future, so that event never happens. Therefore ceasing to exist in the first place. That part almost drives me crazy as well. All the possible outcomes that can occur from altering the future from the present day by use of knowledge of the future. Or altering the future by projecting an action, view or ideal on a future person, animal, environment or object. That's where I think in one instance I may and some friends of mine may have made the future worse by trying to make it better.

I know what I am seeing is the future, usually due to the technology used and the clothing worn. The behavior and language can differ as well between different time periods. Just like we have seen how things have changed from 20 years ago or longer.

In response to Trojan:

"If you can then you will be the first ever to do it. My question is this. Can you tell me and everybody else something that will happen within the next 2 weeks that will be news worthy and be at least 75% accurate in the details of the event? Until you can do that, you're just guessing like everybody else."

"Oh and please tell us something unexpected, if you say the US economy is going to get bad or something like that I will laugh...however, if you say something like Delta flight 452 from Miami to Costa Rica goes down into the Atlantic on Wednesday afternoon killing all 132 on board...and it actually happens, then you sir will have my full attention."

Hello Trojan

I honestly can't tell you properly yet what will happen in the next two weeks due to it being so very conflicted and indecisive. Looks like to me that a lot of world politicians are arguing about a very volatile subject that seems currently to do with Iran. If that is the case that would explain why some politicians are scared, angry or excited. But I am just guessing and assuming what I am seeing is correct. I just don't have enough information about this future event yet to make sense of it. You really have to examine as much of the event as possible to be able to make sense of it. If that event is still in a state of uncertainty of future existence as it is now then it will not make barely any sense until it becomes less uncertain of it not existing. The event is altering as I type this. So as I get more information about it I will let you all know here. I also do not think many future events that will happen can be initially described accurately in 75% detail. Although there are some events in the future that are going to happen that seem like they going to happen no matter what anyone does to try and change that, due to the extreme level of people involved in that future event.

Due the the constant altering of of causal effects to the future event. Be it environmental or an action based reaction from society. That is the difficulty in viewing the future. It's always changing and it is very difficult to keep up with he constant changes. I am still only human after all.

I am sorry if this answer is not satisfactory to you Trojan, but that is just how it will have to be currently.

I am also sorry that I took so long to respond and that this post reply is so long. I just like to try and be precise. I am still unsatisfied in how I typed it and presented it to you all though. I'll try and make further replies shorter, but try and retain the detail needed as well.

Oh and please tell us something unexpected, if you say the US economy is going to get bad or something like that I will laugh...however, if you say something like Delta flight 452 from Miami to Costa Rica goes down into the Atlantic on Wednesday afternoon killing all 132 on board...and it actually happens, then you sir will have my full attention.

As far as I know....the only person on this forum ever to get a 'prediction' even semi-correct was me, with my prediction ( 2 weeks before the event.....and I got the date just one day wrong ) of chaos in the Channel tunnel. So, given that someone who makes no claim to be a time traveller can 'get it right'....one really needs to fully analyse the probability in each case.

If you can describe some things you changed after you have seen it and how is it different now?

Do you dream of future events to or are they all experienced in the waking state?

How did you develop the ability to control it?

I've never seen flash forward. Ill have to watch it to get a better feel on what you are experiencing.

Does anyone else in your family have this ability?

How did your parents deal with this when you were a child?

What are some other future things you have seen that has not taken place yet?

Do you find the more people you share with the more things may change?

Thank you for replying again Pamela I'll try and answer your questions as best I can. This time I will try and keep my answers shorter.

If you can describe some things you changed after you have seen it and how is it different now?

Well one major thing I did was when I was in my last year of schooling in 1999 I had a sudden vision of the extremely near future of my school friends and myself falling down an unstable cliff after the ground beneath us gives out and from what could see we would have fallen to our deaths. I only knew that this could happen in possibly minutes or seconds. So I yelled out STOP!I then immediately stopped and jumped backwards. My classmates were following right behind me and literally crashed into me. Just after they crashed into me the ground collapsed just like it showed in my future vision. Then I could literally sense that the future had changed. It's diffcult to describe in words. It's like that future I prevented just ceased to exist and it felt like I had switched to new timeline along with my classmates who were in shock. one of them even asked me how the hell did I know how to stop then. I don't think I replied. Just kind of kept quiet. Now there was no way of knowing where there edge of the cliff was as the top of the cliff was covered by dense bushes you could not see through. We were also not paying proper attention to our surroundings and had never been to this cliff before. We shouldn't even have been up there as you could only get access to the very top of the cliff at low tide. We actually had very soggy shoes and socks that day as the tide was coming back in as we came back down the cliff back along side it back to the beach carparkwhich was in a coastal town South west of Geelong, Australa. Some weeks later I read in a paper and saw on the news that some people had fallen down a cliff in that same area and I do not remember if they survived. I hope they did.

Do you dream of future events to or are they all experienced in the waking state?

I have dreamed of the future but not very often and I don't remember many of my dreams well. So really I experience pretty much all of my future visions/events while I am am awake and fully conscious.

How did you develop the ability to control it?

By meditating a lot and training myself to get more control over my brain. Anyone can do this it just takes a lot of time and patience. I also read a lot about precognition and talked to other people who have it. I also learned how to project a part of myself into what I think is within the dimension of time itself but cannot be sure of that but from then on I would purposely try and view the future. I'd pick a year and try and see an event occurring within it. I also learnt how to visually see how each event in time is related to every other event that ever was or will be. I'll stop now because I'm getting away from the original question.

Does anyone else in your family have this ability?

Yes my Mother has it and has tried to help me better cope with it and understand it. My mothers father had it as well. His mother Had it as well. I could tell you quite a few amazing true stories about how she used her ability. So it definitely runs in my family on my mothers side of the family.
I'm also an only child.

How did your parents deal with this when you were a child?

Well my mum coped very well seeing as she has the ability herself, dad not so good. whenever I told him not to do something because the outcome was bad he would do it just because he thought what mum and I could do was wrong and creepy and he said he didn't believe in fate. I tried to tell hm fate had nothing to do with it but he wouldn't listen to me. Long story short he did what I told him not to do and that bad outcome I predicted occurred as I said it would. Dad would just tell me I'm creepy for doing that and then go back to what ever he is doing.

These days though he seems to believe me more because I told him in 2003 that we would be getting a new car in 2007. My dad said that's impossible we could never afford that. I said we will be able to in 2007 because the car will be very cheap but of high quality. In late 2007 my dad called me to say that he wanted mum and me to look at this car he found. The car was brand new but but a new model was replacing it very soon and it was the end of the month and the car was silver and the olnly one left in stock. It was also cheap because it didn't have mag wheels and a fancy spoiler like the new model would have that was replacing it. My dad got the car really cheap just over 11,000 dollars. that he could repay over a long period of time at a low rate. It is a mitsubishi colt hatchback made in the Netherlands. The car was normally retailed at 18,990.

I also predicted to my father in 2004 that we would have our house re-stumped in 2008. He said we cannot afford it. I said we will receive funding assistance to pay for it. Then in 2008 that is indeed what happened and my dad could not believe it.

I then told him 2005 that we would get our roof on our house fixed in 2009 and we would have funding assistance again. He said he did not see that as possible. It happened just as I said it would at minimal cost due to our government stimulus package some money was left over to pay for the roof being fixed. Good part about that was it was putting money back into industry : )

well after those three events coming true like I said they would, my father is a little less skeptical of my future visions. He jokingly says quite often to tell him next weeks lottery numbers. I may have been able to do that if there weren't so many numbers to remember. So unfortunately I can't do that. Wish I could though. Still that would be cheating and wrong.

What are some other future things you have seen that has not taken place yet?

Sometimes in my future visions I see really stupid and trivial things that don't really matter. Such as seeing in 1998 a future vision of The opening scene, final jedi fight between anakin skywaker and obi wan kenobi and the final scene showing anakin being put in he darth vader suit from Star wars episode III: Revenge of the sith. So after seeing that I was utterly confused I was thinking okay it's star wars but whats going on and why are they making more more movies. This was before I found iout they were making a new star wars prequel trilogy. All I go out of that future vision was a really big movie spoiler. Now I have had another stupid future vision about movies that have not come out yet. There is going to be a terminator 5 and 6. Looks like the sixth one is the last and looks to be directed by James cameron reason being he wants to end the series he started and it looks like Arnold Schwartznegger stars in it again a lot of his scenes look very cgi but it definitely looks like he is in the film. Although CGI by this time looks so good that it's hard to tell what is real and what is not. makes Avatar look really ordinary and unrealistic. And it's a 3D Imax film sigh. So over 3D films already. I could tell you the story for the sixth film but it doesn't look like the sixth film is coming out until about 2018. 5th one looks like it is coming out in 2013-14. So yes not all my future visions are useful. Now in the 2030's genetic cellular reconstruction medical procedures appear to be available for the very wealthy. this procedure will enable people to genetically reverse there cellular age by half so if the person is 80 they will still technically be 80 years old but weill revert back to there 40 year old selfs physically and appearence wise. reducing the persons body age by 50% seems to be the limit of what they can do. They also do not seem to be able to do the procedure again straight way to revert the persons body age from 40 to 20. There also seems to be a limit to how many times this procedure can be done. The limit does seem to increase a little over time but by the time it will become affordable for most average people in the 2050's it seems like the maximum amount of times you can do this procedure is still only 10. I have also seen what looks like world war 3 occuring soon I honestly cannot say when because I don't know but it has to have happened before 2016 because the world looks rather messed up but it doesn't look like any major war is occurring looks like a lot of cleaning up is still going on. The other thing I have seen in 2024 is a treatment that from what I can see makes us immune to nuclear radiation. How they are going to create such a treatment I find difficult to believe. They've tried different ways to make us immune to nuclear radiation before and it did not work. So I don't get how they think that will work, but strangely it looks like it does. oh and in 2012 the world does not end. It is in fact a rather boring looking year so far from what I see. Sorry to all of you who are into the whole mayan 2012 thing. I've seen the year and on december 21st 2012 a lot of people wait for nothing to end up happening it's like the y2k bug scam all over again. I just think all those people will have stressed out for nothing. What a waste of energy and time to be worrying about that. Also in 2012 the London Olympics go ahead and predictably terrorists try to kill bomb a stadium but they fail due to the very paranoid and alert security crew. They actually end up being right about being a little paranoid. London Olympic Security does seem to get criticism from the media of 2012 for being too heavy handed an over the top in there actions but the security crew ends up having been applauded for there tough security measures. Seems like Beijing Olympics all over again really. A lot of huffing and puffing over not that big a deal.

Do you find the more people you share with the more things may change?

I think for any major things to change I would have to tell hundreds of people at once then they would have to tell all their friends and their friends would have to tell all their friends in turn so on and so forth. Eventually something major may change. But the chance of that happening I think would be very rare. Because not many people will believe what I say to cause that change and I am okay with that. I don't want to have to be responsible for possibly causing a major change in the future that may impact the world in a negative manner. The effect may be positive but still I wouldn't that to happen through my actions unless it created a cure for cancer. Something I think everyone in the world has somehow been effected by and/or can relate to.

Oh and thank you Pamela for checking out flash forward. I hope you enjoy the tv show.

Oh and sorry if there are any typos or spelling errors. I spent about 3 hours working on this again I'm still not satisfied. Still way too long sorry about that. I really struggle to condense my wording while still making sense.

Looks like to me that a lot of world politicians are arguing about a very volatile subject that seems currently to do with Iran.

OMG!! I think your're right....oh wait....What you just stated has been going on for the past 4 years. Pretty sure I ask for something not obvious.

But I am just guessing and assuming what I am seeing is correct. I just don't have enough information about this future event yet to make sense of it. You really have to examine as much of the event as possible to be able to make sense of it. If that event is still in a state of uncertainty of future existence as it is now then it will not make barely any sense until it becomes less uncertain of it not existing. The event is altering as I type this. So as I get more information about it I will let you all know here

So...if I'm reading this correctly, let me paraphrase "I have some opinions about what might happen in the world. When I watch or read the news and it confirms it one way or another I'll know if I was right or not then I can let you know."

That really doesn't sound much like seeing the future to me, that sounds more like keeping up with current events and reporting them...*shrug*

I am with trojan on this nonsense, but hang on a sec:

I then told him 2005 that we would get our roof on our house fixed in 2009 and we would have funding assistance again. He said he did not see that as possible. It happened just as I said it would at minimal cost due to our government stimulus package some money was left over to pay for the roof being fixed. Good part about that was it was putting money back into industry

The bad part about that is you took something that is your family's responsibility to fix, and had Aussie taxpayers pay for it. But that is not the worst part:

Still that would be cheating and wrong.

So it is considered "cheating and wrong" for you to predict the lottery numbers (which all of us, including you, know you could never do), but it is fine and dandy to take money from someone you do not know, who was forced to give that money in taxes, and use it for your own personal responsibilities? That is not cheating, huh?

You sound like you belong in America. Handouts are perfectly acceptable as long as you are not pained by the person's story who the money was wrested away from by a greedy government!

I predict you will never predict anything here of value, or that is not obvious by current events in the news. There, I have just seen the future. I'll let you know if it is the real future later.

RMT

To play the... um hum's... advocate here :

There are people that do seem to have the gift of sensing or reading into the future. Case in point -- Long ago, one of my friends admitted to being of Gypsy descent and claimed she could indeed "read" into the future. At the time, I was skeptical and viewed the reading she gave to me as nothing but entertainment.

As the years went by, I never really remembered what she said about the future, until certain event's occurred and then I would remember that she said it. She has been 100 percent correct so far with everything she said that night.

Now, I never had the opportunity to ask her further questions, as in how much she could see with regards to "worldy" events...since mostly what she did was "personal" readings.

Now, the question is if her abilties are relative to time traveling ?

That she receive's some sort of energy impressions and images from the manner in which she achieves the readings ( not Tarot Card's BTW ). She would embrace the person she was reading, merging her energy with the other person, and her focus of sorts did create very odd sensations.

That she can do such a thing, surely means there are others that can do the same as she. She never boasted about her abilties, nor asked for money, refusing it when offerred.

That she has been 100 percent correct so far...does make one wonder about the nature of time, and how she was able to seemingly move through time and space to "see".

Despite the skeptical stance, there "are" people ( like the Gypsy girl ) who "can see" the future.

Whether writer2036 has the same abilites as the Gypsy girl...will be interesting to find out.

So...my question to writer2036 is whether or not you feel you are more accurate with one individual, or can "see" into the future regardless of scale ?

RainmanTime, It appears you do not know all the correct details regarding our politics and government actions in Australia. Our Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, practically all members of Federal, state Labor politics, some Federal Liberal and State Liberal members of our government urged that both everyone rich, poor and in-between will be sent a $1500 Stimulus package to every Australia citizen and was to be spent as soon as possible on your local retail and industry sectors.

We indeed did just that we hired a local roof restorer who was doing it tough like everyone else in Australian industry at that time (not that they still are not doing it tough now.)and we paid for the roof with what we had left of the stimulus package that we already used previously to support local retail to replace a washing machine that had broke down and was not able to be repaired.

Both these times we notified the government that we were using this stimulus package to pay for such services and products. the when we were using the last of the stimulus package we had received from them they stated that they urged us the citizens of Australia to spend any remaining stimulus package funds that you may still have remaining and not put it in the bank and save it. We again did what the government asked where other more wealthier citizens of Australia did not.

So therefore what we did was not cheating or wrong but but the right thing to do by and for all Australians.

I am sorry Kerr but I will have to answer you post later as I have some business to attend to this morning. It is unfortunate that I had to waste my time explaining Australian politics to RainmanTime when I could have answered your very good and valid post now instead I apologize Kerr for that and will answer as soon as possible. I do have a proper and good reply to your post too Kerr.

I was thinking as I was driving home today what would happen if you had a vision while driving. I mean is just some of the current reality blocked by the vision or does it block your whole visual area? Would you be able to still drive?

Do you feel the visions coming on to have enough time to pull over or would it just happen unexpectedly?

Also do you just see the future or also the past?

If you walk into a house can you pick up "feelings" from the house of things that happened from the past or is everything just geared toward the future?

Have you and your mother ever had the same vision of the future?

Are you visions increasing,decreasing, or staying about the same as youi get older?

Also if you see an event how do you determine the year something is taking place in?
Clothes would not really be an indication unless you knew what the fashions of the future are. How do you know something is taking place in 2030 verses 2020??

Why did you pick the name writer 2036?

How many times have you seen the genetic backdrive procedure? Do you know anymore about it? Why couldn't they cure some cances with this? You could technically drive back the cell into a precancerous state. All the cells communicate with the host cell to spread. Can you speak more on this? :ave you seen any new inventions or other new technology?

Dear Writer,

I'm slighty confused with the plotline you are laying out? From what I can tell, you are saying that you expirience periodic snippets of the future, but were never there your self. But then you wrote about an entire scandal over the 2012 olypmic security policies. How exacty did you gather up enough of what was going on in a couple few minute intervals to restate it so consicely?
And you are falling into the backproofing category of visions, all of the things you are using to prove that you are seeing these things follow the lines of "In 2006, i saw that … would happen in 2008". Or they are in the future beyond the span of anyone caring such as in 2013. Do you know of anything varifiable happening relatively soon, like in the next month or two?
Also, reading through some of your posts prior to making this board, you mentioned drawings of an energy machine supposedly 60 years off from being made, could you maybe show us these drawings, i'm curious?

Thanks, Khronos

Hello Kerr

Before my grandfather died in 1988 he managed to research is family tree on his mothers side. He found out that he descends from the Bonet family. Not sure if that is the correct spelling. Been trying to find out the correct spelling for the name for years now. I was only about 5 years old when my grandfather was researching this so I was told this by my mum who was told by her father, my grandfather. He said to my mum that the Bonet family came from French Aristocracy during the time of the French Revolution.

Even back then they were predicting things he said. He said one of the the things they predicted was that a citizen in there town was going to be run over by a horse and carriage. said when it would occur too. The person did get run over and died. The entire family were eventually branded as witches and the town they were in were to have them executed. I'm not sure how. might have wanted to burn them at the stake or hang them. Although you would think they would have still had some kind of trial. But if it were anything similar to the Salem witch trials then it would have been very biased.

But anyway they manged to escape the town one night sometime before they were going to be executed. The also managed to get a boat to get across the English channel. Once they got to england they then lived in the forest as gypsies.

Eventually they changed their name from Bonet to Bonnie so that they didn't sound like they were French. I'm not sure when they left the forest but I'd say it would have had to been at the very least 150 years ago.

The last Bonet/bonnie to use that family name was my mothers fathers mother Gertrude Bonnie who then became Gertrude Jamieson when she married my Grandfathers Father.

I think I am more accurate with one individual. Seeing the future is really hard to do there are so many things happening to watch for and I am not good at multi tasking at all. If someone came up to me and asked me to tell them their future and that they would pay me to do it. I would decline their money immediately as well. I would also be very uncomfortable telling someones future because by telling your future you can without meaning to may influence decisions in peoples lives.

People will think that Well that guy told me that if I get in this car I'll be in a crash and be injured, but all right. But I don't want to get injured therefore I won't get in this car on the day he told me I'll have this crash. I'll take the bus instead.

Now what could happens then by that person not being involved in that crash is they have altered their future and all the peoples's futures who are involved in this event for better or worse.

Worse case scenario is that someone else will have that crash and may die from it. When previously that person would not have been in that position before that future was altered. The other possible scenario is that by no longer being in that position, the other person involved in the crash either crashes into someone else or doesn't crash at all or not on that day. So I think telling peoples personal future is a very bad idea.

I think it is worse than telling about a possible future major event. I hope that answer was a good and valid one for you Kerr. If you would like to know more please feel free to ask.

I'm not sure if you are joking so I am going to take your question as being serious.

No Timecrime I hate drugs.

I've never taken any illegal drugs or narcotics in my life. I never will either. I also do not smoke cigerettes or consume alcohol. I Can't stand the taste of alcohol.

I do however take medication for my epilepsy. I have to take that though as without it I have continuous and severe multiple seizures.

I don't use anything electromagnetic to help me either. I don't know what you could use to help you see the future.

Yes seeing the future does come naturally to me. Although seeing the future doesn't seem like a very natural ability to me.

Maybe science one day will be able to explain how it all works logically. I hope so. I would also hope I live long enough to hear and see that explanation.

sounds to me like you use logical prediction, and are in tune with things. thats my opinion. i guess you could call that seeing the future.

alot of people have that ability though.

In response to
Poster: PamelaM217
Subject: Re: PamelaM127 requested I discuss what I know

I was thinking as I was driving home today what would happen if you had a vision while driving. I mean is just some of the current reality blocked by the vision or does it block your whole visual area? Would you be able to still drive?

That's a very good question because my medication has kept my seizures under control for nearly 2 years now so I want to try and go for my learners permit but after reading what you said I'm now a bit concerned and worried. Because when I do have future visions it does block all of what is going on all around me. That is why it feels like I am in the future. But I'm still in fact in the present day it's just that the vision encompasses all of my senses. So makes me think twice about getting my learners permit now. I would hate to have a future vision and cause a terrible accident getting people injured or possibly killed. :eek:

Do you feel the visions coming on to have enough time to pull over or would it just happen unexpectedly?

That is what really worries me now. It may come on slowly or really fast. So if it came on too fast I know I would not be able to see to stop. I would be effectively driving blind while the future vision is occurring. As you Pamela and all you other members who are drivers will most likely know it only takes a second for something to go horribly wrong in a vehicle if you are not paying attention when you are driving.

Also do you just see the future or also the past?
I can also see the past. It seems just as strange as seeing the future. I've seen past visions of ancient roman times, Ancient Sumeria, Ancient Egypt and Babylon, The middle age Crusades and many other era's of history, It really does come in handy though when I am doing research on historic topics.

If you walk into a house can you pick up "feelings" from the house of things that happened from the past or is everything just geared toward the future?

I can definitely pick up feelings/vibes from a house. Some houses just feel really bad others can be really good. Then some just feel neutral. I can also sometimes see past visions of something that has occurred in a house or building in the past but not too often.

Have you and your mother ever had the same vision of the future?

Yes. I'd ask her about it if I could but she's gone to visit her mum at the moment. When she gets back home I'll ask her and then post what she said in here.

Are you visions increasing,decreasing, or staying about the same as youi get older?

They seem to be getting clearer and more accurate these days. I do seem to be getting more future visions as I get older. I also keep getting some of the older future visions that that have yet to happen.

Also if you see an event how do you determine the year something is taking place in?

I look for signs literally. For example when I saw the olympics in 2012 I saw the sign for it. Saying London 2012. It's not very clear but's good enough to know the year. I also try and see if I can hear anyone talk about the year and if they mention it have it typyed somewhere or written down. I can hear the future as well. Oh and it looks like America has a female president elected in the 2020's. I think she is the second female president. Hilary Clinton might be the first after Obama. Is it an election year for Americans this year or next? I can't remember if America has 3 or 4 year terms in Government.

Clothes would not really be an indication unless you knew what the fashions of the future are. How do you know something is taking place in 2030 verses 2020??

Again I look for signs that indicate what the date and year is. I also compare other decades to each other and they don't seem to change too much in ten years. I'm kind of disappointed I expected to see clothing to be a lot more outrageous in the 2020's and 2030's.
There is a slight difference in fashion of the 2020's than of the 2030's. The fashion of the 2020's isn't all that different from now. Although it looks like the womens bare belly midriff look has gone. I don't know if that look is still prevalent in the US now but it is still here in Australia. People do seem to dress practically in the 2020's Although some things are still a bit quirky like on some guys shirts their collar is much higher on one side than the other. looks kind of funny and weird. but that's probably some kind of fashion statement in the 2020's. The person wraring that kind of collar looks between the ages of 13 and 30. Womens clothing seems less revealing and more conservative in the 2020's than now. The dresses seem longer and reminescent of the 50's and early 60's. Gender equality seems a lot better too. Which I think is really good. Now the 2030's are even more conservative in terms of fashion. Sort of like the 2020's fashion but even more conservative and less quirky. People seem to very concerned about how people dress and behave in the 2030's. People seem a lot more civilized towards each other than now. The internet also seems to be not as popular as it is now. It looks cleaner and all the computers seem to be either built into the wall and emit a 3d color holographic display. There is also what I think are future laptops that look like almost paper thin picture frames that stand on a desk or table. Oh and 2030's mobile phones just look too creepy for me. I won't be getting one. They actually come out of peoples ears really fast like in about 2 seconds or less and people can then make a call with their mind or a voice command. Looks like those future mobile phones are some kind of weird implant. I think I'll be sticking with my basic nokia mobile or a iPhone. The 2050's seem a lot different in fashion than the 2020's. They actually seem to look a bit more stylistic again and lot less generic. They still look a bit conservative though.

Why did you pick the name writer 2036?

Well the first reason for is actually because I am a writer unpublished so far. Still working on my first book which will be part of a 4 part series. The 2036 part is to do with my favorite year of this century. That year from what I can tell is just the best year I have ever seen for this century and probably better than any of the years from the 20th century as well. The world seems to be almost at peace with each other. There does seem to be a few countries in 2036 that are having minor skirmishes. Looks like some states of africa are still having some tribal issues but other than that 2036 seems almost utopian or the closest we will ever get to it. Sure people are still arguing over things like genetic engineering abnd modification should be banned. That seems like a hot topic in 2036. Most of the Genetic cellular reconstruction technology is still very new at this time and some people appear to be concerned that the technology will be dangerous. That it is against god and nature to use such technology. But there are a lot of arguments against that saying the medical profession could use the basis of this technology to possibly genetically regress such progressive and terminal illnesses such as Cancer and Leukemia. So 2036 for a lot of people living in that year seems like a year of hope and possibilities of getting closer to curing cancer and Leukemia. They are still one of the greatest causes of death in 2036. Doesn't look like they use radiation therapy at all either. Seems to have been totally removed as a medical treatment. They seem to be using many different methods to treat cancer. The way to treat cancer has broadened as well. Some doctors seem to believe that direct medical nanomachine technology (The nano technological medical machines would be custom pre programmed with specific instructions regarding the patient and then they would be injected into the body to fight the cancer directly and follow each pre programmed instruction.) works better than the anti cancer medication or genetic cell manipulation therapies. I am really looking forward to living in this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back