PamelaM127 requested I discuss what I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times have you seen the genetic backdrive procedure? Do you know anymore about it? Why couldn't they cure some cances with this? You could technically drive back the cell into a precancerous state. All the cells communicate with the host cell to spread. Can you speak more on this? : Have you seen any new inventions or other new technology?

I have seen this quite a lot being used in this century. It really looks like a major scientific advancement. What you have stated is indeed used to treat cancer in the future as you stated. I explain this in much greater detail in your earlier question in: Why did you use the name writer2036?

Who knows maybe you are involved somehow seeing as you brought up that question and I did see and read this question I answered your previous questions.

The question I would like to ask you is are you a doctor involved in genetics work and/or are you in the medical profession?

In response to
Poster: Khronos
Subject: Re: PamelaM127 requested I discuss what I know

Dear Writer,

I'm slighty confused with the plotline you are laying out? From what I can tell, you are saying that you expirience periodic snippets of the future, but were never there your self. But then you wrote about an entire scandal over the 2012 olypmic security policies. How exacty did you gather up enough of what was going on in a couple few minute intervals to restate it so consicely?
And you are falling into the backproofing category of visions, all of the things you are using to prove that you are seeing these things follow the lines of "In 2006, i saw that … would happen in 2008". Or they are in the future beyond the span of anyone caring such as in 2013. Do you know of anything varifiable happening relatively soon, like in the next month or two?
Also, reading through some of your posts prior to making this board, you mentioned drawings of an energy machine supposedly 60 years off from being made, could you maybe show us these drawings, i'm curious?

Thanks, Khronos

Hello Khronos

Certain events really stand out. The 2012 London Olympics attempted terrorist attack is one of these such events. There is so much paranoia and angst in this year about the world ending alone, but the possibility of terrorists attacking London Olympics is only makes people more angst ridden. I can literally feel the anxiety even though I am still in 2010. It's like I can tune into different years and be affected by that year with nearly all my 5 senses.

It's so frustrating that I cannot explain this better and more clearly.

I also saw the news stories of 2012. I could see and hear it. I believe I was watching BBC tv news broadcasts. I'm just thinking if the reporter I saw on BBC news in 2012 would be working now? I'm going to be checking that out after I post this then if I find that same news reporter from 2012 reporting the news in the present day I will show you all. She shouldn't look that much different in two years time though, right?

Edit February 25th 2010: I found out who is that BBC news reporter who I saw reporting about the London Olympics in 2012.
Her name is Susanna Reid http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/breakfast/5117192.stm

Nothing really earth shattering seems to be happening in the next month or two currently but again like I keep saying that can all change suddenly or not.

Ah yes that machine I really want to build it but I'm conflicted as to whether it will vastly alter the future seeing as I saw the plans for this at least 60 years into the future. It also being used as a Worldwide accepted power planet system in the 22nd century. The drawings I have done of this are absolutely horrendous.

I would be better off trying to construct a 3d wooden model of it instead in fact I might try and do that. I can then take pictures of it and then post it on here if that is allowed. If not I shall put the pictures on photobucket and I can then give anyone the link to the pictures. Oh and here is that horrendous picture I did of the power generator. http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii276/writer2036/?action=view&current=100_2391.jpg&newest=1

I cringe every time I see that picture as it just does not convey properly how the device works and looks. although I am a writer and a artist that draws very unrealistic and unusual looking urban and landscape artwork. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Response from Ruthless:

Sounds to me like you use logical prediction, and are in tune with things. thats my opinion. i guess you could call that seeing the future.

alot of people have that ability though.

"Anyone who sees in his own occupation merely a means of earning money degrades it; but he that sees in it a service to mankind ennobles both his labor and himself."
A. Lawrence Lowell

Yes I do believe a lot of people can do what I can do. It's just I'm not sure if many people have tried to control, learn and use this ability as much as I have. I am sure again that there are people out there that do. I would really like to meet them. I do try to be as logical as possible when seeing these future visions.

No, I am not a doctor but I am very interested in medical advancements.

The fact that you are epileptic is not the interesting point but the fact that there may be a possibilty that your body is producing just the right combo of energies,feilds, and frequencies for you and your mother to zone in on seeing possible futures. That is fascinating to me.

One of the most fascinating books I have read is the book "body electric".

Yes, I did graduate in a medical field but am currently not working in that area.

May I ask your current age range?

Is your mother also epileptic ?

In response to
PamelaM217

May I ask your current age range?

I am 29 years old.

Is your mother also epileptic ?

No mum doesn't have epilepsy thankfully, just me.

One of the most fascinating books I have read is the book "body electric".

I'll have to try and find a copy of that book as well and have a read of it.

Has anyone ever observed you when you were having a vision or have you ever observed your mother having a vision?

Was there any noticable tremors or shaking observed at the time? Anything unusual for example could you tell she was having a vision by how she looked?

What are your symptoms when you know a vision is coming?

Do you know when a vision is going to end soon and if you know your friend is still standing beside you when a vision engulfs you are you able to communicate to him and tell him what you are seeing?

Another thing I wanted to ask you since you said you are a writer is what topics or interests do you write about?

Have you written any books or articles?

Also, what is the kinds of visions you see most? Like certain times or events.

What is the furthest back so far you have ever seen and what is the furthest forward?

Have you ever had visions of life elsewhere and not just on this planet?

In response to
PamelaM217

Has anyone ever observed you when you were having a vision or have you ever observed your mother having a vision?

Yes people have seen me have a future vision. My father, mother, friends and one cousin has seen what i look like when this occurs. I apparently appear to be just staring into space from there perspective and I do not blink. I have seen my mother have future visions as well and I can say she looks the same way in how I was described when having a future vision. A lot of people who do not know me personally think I am having some kind of partial seizure when I have a future vision.

Was there any noticable tremors or shaking observed at the time? Anything unusual for example could you tell she was having a vision by how she looked?

My mother sometimes physically shudders (as do I) when my mother and I see a future vision that is very emotionally intense or very disturbing such as future visions regarding Future Wars and general human suffering. We both find that very upsetting. Although I think most people with any sense of empathy would too.

What are your symptoms when you know a vision is coming?

If the vision is bad I get this horrible feeling of dread come over me and then I get this very sick nauseating sensation in my stomach. Straight after that I get this intense pulling sensation then immediately after that the future vision comes into view.

Do you know when a vision is going to end soon and if you know your friend is still standing beside you when a vision engulfs you are you able to communicate to him and tell him what you are seeing?

I don't know when the future vision is going to end if it is one of my future visions that come suddenly without warning. I can however describe to a person what is happening in the future vision as it is occurring. I do struggle to hear what the person is saying to me if the future vision noise level is very high. For example if I have a future vision that is situated in a very large highly populated city I will struggle to hear what the person next to me is trying to tell me. Due to traffic noise and the noise made by many surrounding people, animals etc.

Another thing I wanted to ask you since you said you are a writer is what topics or interests do you write about?

I write fiction for young adults. I try to have a bit of everything from every book genre in my books. I do write about the future and use some of the technology that I see in my future visions and incorporate it into my books. As I really like realism in my novels even though the books are works of fiction the technology within the plot is is true and will become a reality in the future. Such as HoloSpheres or HS when abbreviated. A 3d data storage system that will replace DVD, Blu Ray and other Future Disc formats in what looks to be in the mid 2020's. Personal Representation Holographic locking systems will be very useful too. I also like to write about the past as well.
I am also fascinated by human behavior and why we do the things that we do. The books I write about don't have any time travel elements and apart from my real future technology in the books that will come into existence eventually there is nothing else further that has anything to do with seeing the future. I also would like to eventually write a book regarding Autism.

Have you written any books or articles?

Technically I have witten complete 200+ page novels but are only on paper across many 128 page notebooks. I am quite the perfectionist and I do not want to publish my first book yet until I am certain that has a chance of being published by Scholastic Publishing house. I still think more improvement to my book is needed.

Also, what is the kinds of visions you see most? Like certain times or events.

There appears to be no particular dominant and specific future event or time that I see over the other future events and times. I tend to see a lot major and dramatic events though. I saw a future vision of Australia truly gaining it's independence from what little is left of the British Commonwealth and becoming a republic in the 2050's. I tend to see a lot of technological advances good and bad. A lot of my future visions I see the most start from months from now and tend to go as far as as the early 22nd century. I can see further than that but I don't usually focus any further than the 22nd century. Unless subject is raised that it is related to something from a time that is beyond the 22nd century. But the year 2036 does really stand out for me personally.

What is the furthest back so far you have ever seen and what is the furthest forward?

I have seen further than 1 billion years back in time and more than 1 billion years into the future. I would explain further but I think that in itself would require a separate post to really explain it all properly. I can tell you starting from about 2110 we really start to truly value Planet earth after we nearly exterminate ourselves and wreck the earth completely in the very late 2090's and very early 2100's. We really are our own worst enemies at times. That is why we have no predators that prey on us. Because we are predators to ourselves and each other.

Have you ever had visions of life elsewhere and not just on this planet?

Yes I have. We are not alone in the universe. We are just seen as an immature and violent species by the perceptions of other alien races. Pity they brand us all like that. As there are plenty of very intelligent kind and understanding people in this world.

Again thank you for the great questions Pamela.

Dear Writer2036, your posts are fascinating and, as a fellow Australian living in Sydney, I can state that Writer2036 is right about Rudd's stimulus package. I have a question regarding whether you can intend to see something, or whether each vision takes you indiscriminately somewhere and you have to make sense of it.
Depending on whether or not you are able, can you perhaps provide more details about the fashion of future years. I'm interested in the idea that you said there have been steps forward for gender equality. If so, why do the women look like 1950's housewives? (Truly I am not having a go at you - I'm simply interested in whether there are other ideologies framing conservative fashion trends in these years)
Are there changes in transport? Ideology? Have we left the planet to colonise space?
Also - (again depending on your capacities) could you perhaps go back and find out what happened - if anything - with the purported Roswell UFO crash.
Many thanks for reading a great discussion - ebb.

Yes please describe what you have seen billions of years in the future. This is quite interesting.

Please also in a seperate post describe what you have discovered about alien life on other planets.

Please provide as many details as possible.

Hello Ebb

Thank you for posting these questions.

I have a question regarding whether you can intend to see something, or whether each vision takes you indiscriminately somewhere and you have to make sense of it?

When I was a lot younger I could not control what I saw. but over time I taught myself how to control my ability better over time. I can now control what I can see. So yes I can intend to view something specific but it is very difficult to do. The more detail you go into regarding the future the harder it is to see. Because you it like viewing a picture, within a picture, within a picture and very taxing on the brain. But I really like getting into all the minor details if I can as it can at times be very fascinating and insightful. For example one such minor detail is the weird future collar fashion statements for guys in the 2020's I still find that amusing. Why would you wear a collar one side higher than the other. I can just see now some of the poor mothers of these sons trying to fix their Son's collars and then come to realization that hang on, they are made this way.

I do still get future visions where indeed experience sudden and unexpected future visions. I then have to first figure out roughly what year I am in and what is going on in the future vision. You really have to analyse as much as you can like a detective. Then if you have gathered enough correct information it will then make sense. A lot of times I have to try and go back to that sudden future visions event and it can be difficult especially if the future vision occurred and ended in say about 30 seconds. A lot to take in and remember in a very short span of time.

Depending on whether or not you are able, can you perhaps provide more details about the fashion of future years. I'm interested in the idea that you said there have been steps forward for gender equality. If so, why do the women look like 1950's housewives? (Truly I am not having a go at you - I'm simply interested in whether there are other ideologies framing conservative fashion trends in these years)

I'm glad you asked that.

When I saw these future visions of these fashions I too was thinking why are they dressing similar to 1950's/60's housewives. So I then at the time further investigated and discovered that the reason why women went back to wearing less revealing outfits was a choice made by the majority of women across the world that was made over time gradually.

As we notice in the present day some of the very revealing womens outfits that a worn by girls and women of many differing ages. What happens is the the fashion starts to dictate who and what women are and how they should behave in society depending on what they wear. Which has always been a factor in the way people are viewed in society although this becomes too extreme. This mentality appears to be already happening now, but it definitely becomes a lot worse unfortunately. We can ultimately blame the cause of this on very poor role models for women such as Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, The Pussycat Dolls and other similar celebrities.

By about 2015 it's gotten so warped and twisted that children under the age of 10 are almost literally dressing themselves in lingerie. If you want to get some idea of what I am talking about view that news story that was shown recently regarding Miley Cyrus's little sisters new fashion line of clothing. So in the 20 teens (This is actually one of the widely accepted ways saying the years between 2013 and 2019) women's rights degrade through there own actions in the false belief that they are liberating themselves by being more revealing and expressing themselves openly in the clothing they wear.

Both women and men eventually become so apathetic towards themselves and each other that they literally appear to be wearing not much more than rags. A lot of People just seem to stop caring about looking nice and don't care if they look absolutely awful and don't even shower for days at a time. Eventually women, some who are famous start to realize how bad this is effecting society. From what I can see future movie stars, musicians and politicians some of which I do not recognize speak out openly about the need to reset our standards of what we wear, do and say. It looks to be about 2019 at this time. Some of them start wearing clothing that were literally made in the 1950's and 60's. In fact I am sure I have seen some movie stars already wearing clothing inspired by the 1950's or 60's look.

The Fashion Industry sees that there is new profitable market in recreating clothing inspired by clothing from 50's and 60's. Where previously it was considered a not profitable niche market and not considered widely accepted by the majority of people. but in the 2020's that view appears to have shifted to the exact opposite of that. Around the same time men are seen wearing wearing similar 1950's and 60's inspired clothing that in turn seems to have created 50's and 60's recreations for men by the fashion and clothing industry.

All this looks to have developed over a decade starting from around 2019. So much happens in these years regarding this subject. Again I thank you for bringing up that question Ebb.

Also during the 2020's women wear the mens 50's recreations to work. It honestly looks a lot like that Mad Men TV show in terms of Fashion. But the sexism in the 2020's is almost all gone by both men and women As politicians state during that time that sexist behavior helped precipitate the degradation of humanity causing detrimental harm over many decades for both both men and women starting in what they believe to be shortly after world war 2. It seems in the 2020's most politicians, scientists, Human behavioral Psychologists, international and local family, human rights groups and the general public agree that had there been better gender equality Post World war 2 and beyond into there present day none of what had happened would have ever happened.

Are there changes in transport? Ideology? Have we left the planet to colonise space?

The first real affordable Vehicles powered by Hydrogen eventually comes out in the early 2020's but it looks like it does not do well due to the immense collective belief that hydrogen vehicles are dangerous. Before it's initial release it appears the motor car companies try to assure us that Hydrogen powered vehicles are totally safe now and are the way of the future. The general public doesn't seem to believe it though. Too many people still know about what happened to the hindenburg and look to be not willing to waste thousands of dollars and possibly there lives on a hydrogen vehicle. Sad really I was hoping that they would replace the petrol car. Hydrogen being so plentiful you would think that the fuel for it would be very cheap. Although it also seems like Hydrogen is harder to convert into a workable fuel source.

Interestingly Hydroelectric hybrid vehicles do very well I don't understand how these things work I'm seeing the vehicle but I'm not understanding properly how it works. It has a bank of hydrogen fuel cells inside the back of the car and in the front of the car of the car it looks like it has a bank of more advanced looking electric car batteries. The car's manufacturing plate says it is built in 2019. If anyone knows anything about Hydroelectric Hybrid Vehicles please reply as I would really like to know more about them but from someone who knows quite bit about them thanks.

No we don't go into space for quite a long time. I thought I read just recently that NASA is no longer going to be functioning as it had been previously. That it was going to have private companies run the space exploration industry. Well in the late 2030's India is one of the biggest players in Spacecraft development and construction run by private aerospace corporations that look to have started up less than a decade from now. India is a rival Super Power to China in the late 2030's and it's main competitor to do with Space exploration and Space Craft.

There seems to be a lot of planning to mine Helium 3 and gather water from the moon back to earth. So not really a lot of Space Exploration is going to happen for a long time but a lot of Mining for resources in space will start happening in the 2040's. The mining spacecraft look a bit like large trucks flying through space.

Although it does appear that going from say Sydney to Los Angeles in a proper commercial Space plane will be affordable and quite the norm in the 2040's looks like it takes between an hour and 3 hours to get there depending on space traffic and cosmological conditions. I think Solar winds and flares are taken into consideration and other space problems they would want to avoid.

Also - (again depending on your capacities) could you perhaps go back and find out what happened - if anything - with the purported Roswell UFO crash.

I've actually already tried to view back to when the Roswell event occurred and What I managed to see was not much. It's not clear what I am seeing either. But it looks like the Roswell UFO was indeed shot down but by who I am uncertain.

I know people may say America shot it down. But I think the real cover up is the fact that this spacecraft was possibly a US government Prototype Aircraft/Spacecraft that I also think was shot down by Russian fighter pilots. The idea that Russia may have managed to cross into American Airspace and shoot down one of their Aircraft during this time would not be acceptable to be released as public knowledge.

As it could have incited mass panic and hysteria, would show that America was vulnerable to Russia and an easy target. Certainly not something any country would want to be branded with.

So what I think happened is that as soon as the general public found the wreckage the military of the time knowingly and deliberately acted on and against the perceptions of people that what had crashed was not a UFO but an air balloon. The military knew this sounded not very plausible and could easily be debated.

But went with it because it would incite mass uncertainty as to what exactly had crashed at Roswell. The amount of What if scenarios would be numerous. So all this deliberate and elaborate cover up of an even bigger cover up seems to have been created for the world.

If this indeed what truly happened then a lot about the grey aliens we see so often may well be fiction to a large degree. Possibly helped subtly into existence as an idea by the same group of people involved in Roswell 1947.

I hope those answers are good and valid for you too Ebb.

I don't understand how do you get all this from 10 minute visions? Do you keep a diary and piece it all together?

No I don't actually have a diary. I have listed a lot of the technology from my future visions in my books I have written though that I can refer to when I really need to. But I do not do that very often.

I piece all the information together in my mind like putting a jigsaw puzzle together in non physical manner. Which when all the smaller details of the vision come together properly and correctly they form the event. I then store it in my mind as a memory even though I know it's not a memory. My subconscious mind does not seem to be aware that it is foreign external information. Nor does it seem to recognize or acknowledge that. I do not know why that is.

I then transpose as much as I can that I can see from my memory area of the brain into text which results in what you have been reading.

I am constantly craving new knowledge and I have always been able to learn something I have never done before usually on the first attempt with little or no mistakes as long as the concept behind what I am attempting to accomplish is explained clearly and concisely.

I must say though I have had really bad headaches in the last two days and had to take two panadol twice yesterday. The headache was very painful. That was after I viewed the future constantly and continuously for 3 hours straight trying to view as much as I could so I could answer your questions which I believe I have done. I am really fatigued at the moment but i want to continue as best I can.

I then transpose as much as I can that I can see from my memory area of the brain into text which results in what you have been reading.

yup, i laughed pretty darned hard when i read that. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I did tell you all things I just observed, I just manually store them in my long term memory so that I can tell you. I don't think anyone could truly relay that much information to you all without storing it in your permanent long term memory. It does make sense if you think about it. Although it does mean I have a lot of future information and experiences in my memory now that are not mine.

Writer - Thanks for jumping in the fray...it was getting really boring here. You certainly are claiming to have view-access to a gigantic area of spacetime. Your focus seems to be very narrow right now compared to what you claim to have seen - the distant past, the distant future, aliens? You just keep throwing out new cans of worms to open left and right... I'd be interested to hear your story on the distant future/survival of humanity and alien life (do they visit us, is there a first contact, what do they look like, how many races have u seen? etc etc etc) I'm eager to see you dive into these earth shattering topics...

And, as usual....

While people talk about predicting or seeing the future, no one claiming such things on this forum saw/warned of the earthquake in Chili before it happened.

But now that I have said this, I'll bet someone goes back to their notes and finds a vague "vision of an earthquake somewhere on.... earth!" And then they will claim this was them seeing this event... or the one in Japan yesterday... or the one in Haiti over a month ago.

RMT

Poster: writer2036

No I don't actually have a diary. I have listed a lot of the technology from my future visions in my books I have written though that I can refer to when I really need to. But I do not do that very often

Errr...what books that you've written would these be that you can refer to?

In response to
Poster: PamelaM217

[snip]

Why did you pick the name writer 2036?

Well the first reason for is actually because I am a writer unpublished so far. Still working on my first book which will be part of a 4 part series.

I haven't really been following this thread so forgive me if this has been asked and answered but can you recount just how it came about that Pamela requested that you tell your story wherein 2036 is your favorite year? Who contacted who first?

Status
Not open for further replies.