September 2024

Many respectable physicists said that they weren't going to stand for this - partly because it was a debasement of science, but mostly because they didn't get invited to those sort of parties.

I know-- I know-- I'll. stop.. It was the 600th post of this charade-- so I was holding up as a marker..

Lindzee, you stated that Iran is a problem to the rest of the world along with North Korea. How close is that problem? Mr. Mofaz states:

"Our estimation is that already by [2009] Iran will reach enrichment capability and as soon as 2010 will have option to reach [uranium production] at military levels," he said, according to the AFP news agency.

"It's a race against time and time is winning," the Israeli minister added.

Fictional character Titor stated that Israel will have a strong offense.

Do you see conflict anytime soon between Israel and Iran?

If Israel strikes first, how will the world know if Iran was as big a threat as projected? How does the world know for sure that Iran IS a threat?

Since you skip quite a few questions and choose to spar with Rainman and Darby, I won't expect answers to my questions.

Hey Kerr,

So here we have Lyndzee Grummond ( chuckle )-- ( by the way, Lyndzee "Grummond", if you were inspired to use "that" name from Northrop-Grummond, it's Northrop-Grumman -- but that's ok, alot of people make that mistake ),

Yep. I caught that as soon as she showed-up. Me being so self-centered and all (Hi Pamela!), I had a thought that she was purposefully making a point that she was gunning for me and wanted me to challenge her, being that I work for Northrop-Grumman. I hope I didn't disappoint her! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RMT

Oh my, the mere thought of time travel has driven you most of you mad. Listen to yourselves.

Lyndzee, I remain unconvinced. You are taking people an emotional roller coaster, and like most, it ends where it begins. Talking of paradoxes, this thread has turned into one. You´d think people who are truly interested in the whole time travel theory would open their minds a little.

This is for everyone who wishes to send a letter back to the past.

Lyndzee will not because Lyndzee cannot. The whole, I cannot change the past in fear of changing the future, is a crock of [censored] (pardon my French). My intentions, before I was enlightened, was to send an undated letter to my deceased grandmother, just a normal letter. I just felt horrible that I never wrote to her while I was a teenager. It would have no effect on this so called "timeline". If it were possible it would be as if I just sent her a normal letter when I was younger.

Now, science is progressing and the truth is being spilled. Time is not a line, it is far from that. Time lines do not exist. There is just infinite existence and possibility. To each possibility blossoms a new dimensional reality. Our young minds hold us prisoner to the 3rd dimension. We cannot see the infiniteness of it all thus we dose and drift through each moment unaware to universe behind us. What people call time travel is actually actually just dimensional sliding.

At one point in "time" we realised the world was not flat.

It is "time" you know realise that time does not exist!

Kindest regards,
Peter Pan.

Fictional character Titor stated that Israel will have a strong offense. Do you see conflict anytime soon between Israel and Iran?

If Israel strikes first, how will the world know if Iran was as big a threat as projected? How does the world know for sure that Iran IS a threat?

Since you skip quite a few questions and choose to spar with Rainman and Darby, I won't expect answers to my questions.

I'll answer your question's, and I'm not a time traveler. Israel has always been a country that can go on the offensive at any time. Ask Eygpt.

9/11/2006 : Israel Air Force is considering ordering 100 of Lockheed Martins' F-35 fighter jets at a cost of some 5 billion dollars to be delivered as of 2014.

I heard on the news just last night that Israel was going to purchase "75" fighter jets.

It doesn't take much of an imagination to wonder what Israel might want with 75 - 100 F-35 fighter jets.

If I was a politician or military person in Iran, I would begin to have some sleepless nights.

Israel is not a country to fool around with, and history shows that to be a fact.

And in their position, who can blame them ?

Any leader of Israel would certainly take notice when Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad publicly declare's that " Israel should be 'wiped off the map. "

I kind of would lean towards the idea that Iran IS a threat, wouldn't you ?

If you read about Israel's history, especially regarding pre-emptive strikes, you wouldn't need Lyndzee, or any time traveler to provide you with any answer(s) to your questions...the answer is out there in newsland on the web.

You´d think people who are truly interested in the whole time travel theory would open their minds a little.

Let me ask you, if someone came to you and said they could deliver that letter for you into the past, and you discovered they were a fraud, how would you feel ?

Now mulitply that by a hundred.

Would you be more careful with what questions "you" asked of anyone that arrived at your doorstep declaring that they could deliver that letter to the past ?

How many times would you want to write that letter every time you handed it over to "someone" who said they could deliver it to the past ?

Don't mistake skepticism as being closed minded.

I, for one, am as interested as the next person to see a "real" time traveler arrive at TTI, but am NOT going to accept any such claims just because the time travel claimant say's so.

As far as your sentiments regarding missing out on relaying your feelings to someone you love, this is also an opportunity to realize that what you do today is so important.

I am glad you posted this, as there may be others that can learn from your story and take the time, today, to make sure nothing is left unsaid, especially to those they love.

console.gif

There is nothing wrong in believing, and wanting to believe. The motive is one of pure love, and that is a good thing. I understand it from your perspective and would like to apologize if I may have upset or offended you.

It is just that I hate how these so called self acclaimed "time travelers" take these people´s emotions for a joy ride.

I just strongly believe that our worst enemy, time, is an illusionary perspective of our unenlightened minds. Our loved ones never die, they just transcend to the fourth dimension where they still remain with you, although unseen to the young mind. "Time travel", would be traveling beyond the fourth dimension.

KerrTexas (OLL),

Any intelligent time traveler would be prepared, and know what was coming, and not, as you state, say " To hell with this..." and run off. They would have known up front what they were getting into, don't you think ?

That's a very good point. In the present case, as it is in virtually all other TT claims, it isn't their money that funds their visitation to TTI and 2008 (or whatever year it happends to be). So far, in their stories, it has been the hard earned monrey of the American Tax Payer who funded their time trip. Their egos, personal opinions, needs, wishes or agendas aside, it ain't their dollar that they are spending to appear here. If they are tasked to do a specific job then the job is to be done. In the vast majority of cases, Titor and Lyn specifically, the American society that does the time trip are literal rookies at the effort. Both Titor and Lyn's societies were doing their third real-deal time travel mission. Was it really the will of the American public that they come to another time (and in Titor's case another universe) to converse with a dozen or so time travel fanatics like ourselves on an alt-sci Internet forum at the pro-rated cost (including R&D) of tens of billions of dollars for their third mission?

Sure, someone will respond to this post and say that neither Titor nor Lyn said that a third mission cost billions of dollars. Lyn would say $25 million. In fact they might even say that Titor poo-pooed me when I made that suggestion to him. But we are tax payers and we really do have some hint of what new advanced theoretical technologies cost and know that R&D is pro-rated over the mission costs. Even with slave labor (OK let's make that free "volunteer" labor) the cost of developing time travel would still cost a nation - actually a planet - a majority of its resources to develop the technology over the course of two or three decades rather than a millennium. If we started such a project today - at this very instant - we'd be in a situation where we have a few hints that time travel might be theoretically possible...but we would not have much of a clue as to how to do it and we would have not a whit of a clue about how to hit a specific target in spacetime. I'll give you a hint: it doesn't involve turning a dial or two to (date). The universe itself has no clue about what "Sunday, December 7, 1941" means (assuming that one wants to go to Pearl and see The Day the Will Live in Infamy relived).

Darby,

It's those, and other "little" details that escape our claimants, along with some other minor details that we have both recently discussed. The cliché " It's the small things that can take you down ", has never been more appropriate than with Lyndzee.

I would be more apt to believe the claimant that said that he/she was walking around in Mayan ruin's, and fell into an old tunnel, with odd runes carved into the stone-lined walls, and then discovered that after exiting the tunnel, that they somehow had entered into another time period.

That story would be a little bit more difficult to dis-credit, since it would be accidental, and easy to claim that they had no idea what happened.

Of course, now that I wrote that, I wonder how long before somebody tries it ?

Two weeks ?

Anybody that claims to be from 2024, as did Lyndzee, also has gone so far as to make claims that are easily verified as true, or not.

So many clues exist, especially when there are over 100 plus posts by the claimant. The error's just keep growing, and the supporting "stories" just keep getting weaker and weaker.

I am also surprised that people don't realize that with today's technology, and the tool's available, it doesn't require much of an effort to find out specific truths.

Sometimes its best to "give up the ghost" so we all can move along to the next claimant, who should be showing up any day now.

Maybe the next one will be the "real" time traveler everybody has been waiting for...Lyndzee certainly isn't one of those.

And that's a fact, Jack !

As a scientific expert , yourself, Pamela, and since Lyndzee is having trouble with Darby's request(s), maybe you'd care to take a crack at it.

This isn't my story it is Lyndzee's story. You really should be directing your questions to her.

There is nothing wrong in believing, and wanting to believe. The motive is one of pure love, and that is a good thing. I understand it from your perspective and would like to apologize if I may have upset or offended you.

It is just that I hate how these so called self acclaimed "time travelers" take these people´s emotions for a joy ride.

I just strongly believe that our worst enemy, time, is an illusionary perspective of our unenlightened minds. Our loved ones never die, they just transcend to the fourth dimension where they still remain with you, although unseen to the young mind. "Time travel", would be traveling beyond the fourth dimension

I agree, there is nothing wrong with believing, and wanting to believe. It is unfortunate that their are people out there that use that belief to their advantage.

How long has the Nigerian scam been in the News ? I recently had someone tell me that they received an offer from someone that promised them a great deal of money. I asked to see the offer, and sure enough it was the Nigerian scam.

This person allowed their emotional desires to over-ride their sense of reason. I figured everybody knew about "that" scam by now, but I was mistaken.

As with anything, care must be exercised before accepting anyone's claim, as with Lyndzee's claim.

I wasn't offended nor upset with what you wrote in your post. I feel the same way, as there are people in my past that I wish I could have said some things I was not able to say to them before they passed on.

I make it a point to tell those close to me that I love them. If I have a good friend, I let them know that I appreciate their friendship...learning from my past mistakes.

That's what life is all about, is learning from the mistakes we make, and everyday, we are given the opportunity to demonstrate that we "have" learned from our past mistakes, and life anew.

Love is important, and a tremendous force to be reckoned with.

To address your last point, you are looking at a bonafide "Ghost Hunter" show fan. I haven't missed a show yet. I even played around with ghost hunting, myself, just to answer the question of life after death for myself.

It's the kind of thing that other people's stories of ghosts don't quite make it, but is something someone has to experience for themselves.

I would be more apt to believe the claimant that said that he/she was walking around in Mayan ruin's, and fell into an old tunnel, with odd runes carved into the stone-lined walls, and then discovered that after exiting the tunnel, that they somehow had entered into another time period,

Hmmmm....I remember posting about something similiar long long ago. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

here

peruvi1.jpg

Regarding the "Puerta de Hayu Marca" yet another Natural Portal will be open before the comming Pole shift!!!

meanwhile:

we got

PW0034_HangingOut.jpg

:oops:

I like it ! now that IS interesting. Thank-you for providing the link, Pamela. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Actually, I got the idea from a book written by Michael Moorcock, and released in the early 1970's, entitled "Warlord of the Air". For any time traveling fans, his books are quite an interesting read.

The Captain Bastable series begins with the Captain trying to escape from some sort of threat in Asia, and in his attempt to get away, he runs into a tunnel that had been covered with a thick over-growth of vegatation.

Captain Bastable saw a dim light at the other end, and ran through the tunnel, to find himself not only in a different time period, but in an alternate dimension, as well.

As written on the back of the 2nd book entitled "The Land Leviathan"...

""" Out of a world in which events defy laws of Space and Time comes Michael Moorcock's intriguing new science fiction novel - the fantastic tale of Oswald Bastable, a man trapped forever by Time.

The Desperation of Bastable's bizarre fate runs deep, for an unpredictable time warp thrusts him into strange worlds, all parallel to his own, and yet different. "

As time traveling fan, I have a hard time putting M.M's book's down once I begin reading them, sometimes the book and I become inseparable, and I don't put the book down until I am completely finished reading it.

Winter is my favorite time, cold outside, frost on the outside of the windows, with a warm, crackling fire burning in the fireplace, all curled up on the big fluffy, snuggly couch with a cup of hot peppermint tea...and my favorite book in hand.

I chuckle at the idea when Mr. Moorcock mentions within the Introduction that these tales of his are actually real..but no one would publish his manuscripts as anything but Science Fiction.

Then there are times when I wonder if just maybe, just maybe...hmmmmmmm.

Thank-you again for that link, I enjoyed reading it, and it is the type of thing that I would enjoy looking into a bit further.

Oh man i thought this thread was close.I mean it should be closed either by Ray or anyone else 'cause it ain't only boring and cheesy and all that,it is also not even interesting to read.Oh Gosh i should regret posting here and asking her questions of different subjects that she of course never answered clearly.I mean how can any "real time traveler" forget an exact date about an important event like natural disasters,wars,elections,gadgets,etc?I mean if you ask me when is my birthday or what is my ID number i would definitively answer you right there from my memory.

What i'm trying to say is or my point here is that important dates in history are never forgotten.I can quickly even tell you the exact time and day,month,etc my girlfriend and i brokeup and that is meaningless compared to 9/11 Tsunami in Asia and other major disastrous events.And to me in my opinion anyone can recall and retain in their minds at least a special date of their lives.So therefore i don't get you as a person.What exactly are you looking for by posting here? Are you lack of attention or maybe you are here only to create a great story that is not entertaining whatsoever with the goal to be more famous than our sponsored man Titor and others like zeshua and chronohistorian.

Look man or woman your thread had surpased both of their stories as far as i am concerned(please correct me Darby or Ray if i'm wrong)together,at least you have something to feel proud about Girl or man 'cause we are not sure yet who you really are.Come on at least this characters were entertaining and made us laugh a lot.For example I was reading chronohistorian and boy thata man made laugh but he was right in certain issues and predicted some non major events but to me i have to admit that his posts were very amusing to many lurkers and users here.Girl I advice you next time to be more creative and a little more edgier and wise with answering all the questions from all the users and lurkes here 'cause other wise nor you much les s me would love neither enjoy being swallowed and digested by this 2 major old wise and very clever Questions Munsters which are Mr.Darby and Mr.Ray(please do not take it personally,i was just teasing a little with all the respect you both deserve) whom are by far the most experienced guys over this whole time traveling forum since it was created few years ago.So Any real time traveler who comes here to this forum would have known what he or she have to face and deal with here.

And yes i support what Mr.Darby and Mr.Ray said that they are the only ones who can easily debunk any Hoaxers like you my beloved Lindzee due to their experiences,great skills and very well knowledge of foreign subjects and policies regarding quantum phisycs,economics,theories,sports,etc and the list goes on and on and on.Why not they had did this in the past so therefore they can do it now whenever they want or feel to.At the end the vast majority of users here would have to definitively fully agree with them whether they like it or not(oh hello Pamela how are ya?:-) )because they are like the good old red wine the older the better,hehe,just kidding.Well that is again my humble opinion so i must say good bye to this thread because it left me so tire and bored that i prefer to go to bed now.

I will or might come back again but only with one reason: when talking to you as an adult as Pamela requested could become really really worthy to do it in anyone's life inhere on this whole forum.I believe that Maybe that is the main reason why Darby and way much less my dear fellow friend Ray do not take your posts seriously is because they are considering all of them worthless and full of BS!!!! So it is a waste of time and neurons to get to deal with such oblivious individuals like you lyn and others.Anyhow i would like to ask you to not take my comments too personal, as i said before this is just my humble opinion and i felt the necesity to express all my frustation 'cause once again i felt betrayed and very angrily dissapointed by yet another "so fake time traveler person".Well please accept My best regards and wishes too and may God fill your life with blessings and his best protection towards you!.Bye bye and thanks ya'll for reading me.TA-TA!

p.s.:I hope you are now happy reading my post my dear friend Mr. PeterPanParadox!,see ya! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

There is nothing wrong in believing, and wanting to believe. The motive is one of pure love, and that is a good thing.

Not always. For instance, it seems recall15 believes a lot of conspiracy claptrap and "prophecies" about doom for America...not out of love, but because he has a clear wish to see bad things happen to a country he apparantly does not like. So sometimes belief comes out of the exact opposite of loving intentions. If you want to believe Obama is a Muslim terrorist Manchurian Candidate, then that is not out of love for him.

I just strongly believe that our worst enemy, time, is an illusionary perspective of our unenlightened minds.

I agree, and science has gone to great lengths to separate the illusory concept of time as perceived by our limited minds from a more formal definition. We, as observers, are witnesses to events. Those events are what we misconstrue as time. Thermodynamic time is something very different and is observer-independent. Your thoughts reflect my belief that we will NEVER achieve the romantic notion of time travel. Darby always points out that if we ever did, we would have it now... and we would not have to suffer the bogus claims of people behind Titor, Chronohistorian (our absolute WORST hoaxer), and Lyndzee. None of them can provide anything even close to evidence, and their stories are full of holes.

RMT

Sorry PeterPanParadox.I couldn't use paragraphs this time because i'm using my cellphone to post here through operamini.Man What a great web navigator this is.Anyhow in consecuence youi have to understand that is a pain in my arse also to me the use paragraphs.Again I apologize if i caused headaches.Besides my english ain't good enough,so i'm making a huge effort to be completely understood by all NorthAmericans that are here,but don't worry next time i'll use a PC 'cause i just realized how faster and cheaper can be compared to a cellphone.Thanks and have a nice day brother!