"The future ain't what it used to be."

September 2024

Pop corn time has passed. Obama won the election, as I have spoken a few months ago. So, the other post I saw on this board (my source) which no longer exists is from the same timeline with us then?
Somebody predicted pre 2008 that Obama would win 2 terms in office? Have you got proof of this prediction, evn though the source no longer exists?

I just re-read this entire thread for a 2nd time. Absolutely fascinating how "Lyndzee Grummond" was so immersed in her fantasy of being Co-director of DARPA as well as being a time-traveller. Actually, "scary" is a more fitting description rather than "fascinating".

Lynndzee got all but one of her predictions incorrect. The only prediction she got correct is not really worth mentioning (but I will, just to highlight how weak it was). Einstein ( a member here on TTI for those that do not know) asked her in 2008 if the Higgs Boson would be discovered. She basically said that it would eventually be discovered. Confirmation of Higgs boson was made in 2012, but even my young kids could have made that prediction. There are too many predictions that she guessed incorrectly. However, it was an entertaining read and came a close 2nd to the Zeshua/Novak malarky in terms of entertainment and ridiculousness.

Back