since the Olympics were held and
should not have been.

Maybe a better question to ask is
what are more recent event in history
will be happening here. Something
like 911 or who will win the Office
in the next election.

Thanks. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i agree with everyone here,and i guess this is another one well elaborated hoax made up by a very smart girl or lady.Anyhow what it catches my attention here is that you said Mrs. Lindsee that the President in 2012 will be hillary clinton and also that the actual governor of Massachusetts is their actual President!!!!,come on Lindsee i recommend you to stop the lying and be a more serious girl in your life.Sorry if i am a bit tough towards you but i do not like to be cheated in this way,we have had here in the past several good hoaxers like Zeshua and chronotraveller and others less importants whom made good stories,but they were debunked by many people here,i believe girl you are sinking in your own ship because you decided that you won't post any pics about something in the future that you are telling us and almost swearing to us that you come from(2024).

I mean Which crazy time traveler will forget to bring something with him or her from his/her timeline and show them as a real proof?,i mean if i was a time traveler from the future i will carry with me at least a device or a T-Shirt with U.S. Department of state brand,etc,or instead i would warn everyone about a very close coming disaster,thing you havn't done so far,so to me and i believe most people here will agree with me that you are another well elaborated hoax,thanks and take care!!!! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

P.S.:If you want to be believed just show us something from the future like a picture of an U.S. Dollar Bill,photographs of you and your family,videos from a Documentary from the future,pictures as President of the now governor of the Commonwealth of Massachussets,documents about your mission,your Gouvermental I.D. saying that you are a worker for the Department of State,any insgnia or gadget,like cellphone or gps,etc,if you show us anything like that you will have our deepest respect and Galantly support,thanks again please answers as soon as you can.Take care,bye!!
/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
/ttiforum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lyn,

It's OK. I've managed to get you off message to deal with trivialities. That's SOP with the OETWO's. It puts them on the defensive and is a fairly good indicator of both their intentions and ability to concentrate on the original saga.

Let's face it. You're not here to impress The Believers. They're easy. You're hear to see if you can impress me (or Ray).

Designer,

I apologize, but I am unfamiliar with the exact ups and downs of gold futures. However, as I recall, the price of oil remained more or less steady long-term, until it fell drastically after the roll-out of President Clinton's new energy plan. You mentioned a more recent event such as the elections, and I did already mention that in a previous post and reply.

L. Grummond

Joelos1111,

You mentioned that it caught your attention when I mentioned Hillary Clinton and Duval Patrick. I think you may have misread my message and somehow understood it as them both being President at the same time perhaps? I stated that Hillary Clinton became President by winning the election of 2012 and served two terms as President thereafter. President Duval Patrick is the current President (having won the election of 2020 after Clinton's second term), however he is currently running for his second term as President. I apologize if that caused some confusion for you.

Regarding posting pictures, etc.: I have already stated that this is something I am not authorized to do through the ITI. Once again, travelers have only been authorized to observe and interaction through web applications (as of the second mission).

I hope this clears things up for you.

L. Grummond

Darby,

I do not worry about answering any questions or providing information (as long as it is within my ability and my parameters). The ITI does, of course, expect questioning and doubt of any traveler during interaction in another time. To be honest, I am not here to impress anyone. I am simply here to observe and to speak with those who have interest in the subject of time travel.

I look forward to further conversations with you.

L. Grummond

I am still not familiar, I apologize. El Paso, TX?

You might be referring to IP information I am assuming? Sorry if I am incorrect in my assumption, but if you are referring to IP, I mentioned in a previous reply that geolocation for all DoD-related usages are forged in order to protect the user and the government.

L. Grummond

hey now do you hever heard of the HYPER DIMENSIOAL RESONTER a HDR unit build by Steven Gibbs?? well maybe you have one of those device??? ok my quesiton is this..who win the election and will there be a martial law in the USA?? also will there be a UFO coming back on planet earth?? write back.

Does the big one ever hit California I mean Earthquake. And any truth to the west breaking away from the rest of the US and forming the Western Union Of States.

Warrior381,

Although I have heard of a "hyperdimensional resonator" and Steven Gibbs, all of our research has lead to an understanding that his experiments and results have been false. Which election are you referring to? I have spoken about the 2008 election in two previous posts. Although there have been specific cases where a State of Emergency was declared, there has not been a case in recent memory where martial law was declared. Regarding UFOs "coming back", there has not been a single proven interaction, appearance, etc.

L. Grummond

DR_ARM,

There have been perhaps 2 or 3 major earthquakes that I can recall in recent memory that did cause extraordinary damage, however I would say none fall into "the big one" category. There have been no "breakaways" from the United States at all.

L. Grummond

Ok, if you don`t mind....

Tell us about:

<font color="red">
the importance of 30 September as the end of the US Fiscal Year, and the possible situations being played out by the superpowers behind the scenes. [/COLOR]

<font color="brown"> i.e. the Martial Law. as result of the financial meltdown:
No Banks----&gt; No Money ----&gt; No food -----&gt;No Gas = Riots...
[/COLOR]

<font color="blue">
If this is the same Timeworld...You Know...is History for You....

Please consult your History Book... [/COLOR]

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Recall15,

I am obviously familiar with the fiscal year in the United States, but what is your question? "Possible situations being played out by the superpowers"?? The rest of your post is not understandable either; It seems to be a mashup of thoughts. What would you like to know?

L. Grummond

I look forward to an intruguing, albeit brief, interaction.

How long will you be visiting this forum? I ask so I can judge how long I have to ask you questions.

Your name seems to indicate that you are a female. However times can change. Are you male or female?

thanks.

i.e. the Martial Law. as result of the financial meltdown:
No Banks----&gt; No Money ----&gt; No food -----&gt;No Gas = Riots...

Give it a rest, recall. For the last few months you have tried to imply several different "gloom and doom" terrible tragedies were about to happen to the USA. As we have seen, none of them came to pass. With you "the big one" is always within the month's end. I resent you attempting to "wish bad things" for my country. Karma would suggest that if you keep it up, something bad will happen to you.

RMT

1.What areas of the Pentagon get converted over to the time travel section?

2.I know you said you cannot post pictures of your time machine but stated it was merely a "pod"
a physical machine. Do all the countries you mentioned use the same type machine or are
theirs a little different?

3.Does the LHC play any part in time travel?

4.If several countries are involved in this program is there ever a fear that one country will tear apart from the program and use time travel against the other country?

5. You mentioned "non-extinct life on Mars" Has the team found out anything about that life
that you can possibly share with us? Has there been talks at all of using time travel to
go back and see what kind of life was there? Has this already been done?

6.You mentioned several countries using time travel at one time. Do they also have their own programs goin on at the same time as yours? Are there several countries time traveling at one time?

7. You mentioned your current president being "Duval Patrick" and then you said "Deval Patrick"
which one is it?

8. What kind of training do you have to go through in order to be a time traveler? Do all countries
have basically the same program or do some differ? Are you able to tak to the other time travelers
in the other countries or are you kept apart?

9.How old are you? How many females are involved in time travel versus males and is it the same in other countries as well?

10. Does the Pod you travel in have windows at all? If it does what is it that you can see as you travel? How long does it take for you to get to a destination? How far can you go back so far?
Does it also do forward time travel?

Ok. I'll stop for now so I don't wear you out. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Karma would suggest that if you keep it up, something bad will happen to you.

LOLOL!!!

Def Karma:
- Karma (Sanskrit: &amp;#2325;&amp;#2352;&amp;#2381;&amp;#2350; kárma (help·info), kárman- "act, action, performance"[1]; Pali: kamma) is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called sa&amp;#7747;s&amp;#257;ra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.

The philosophical explanation of karma can differ slightly between traditions, but the general concept is basically the same. Through the law of karma, the effects of all deeds actively create past, present, and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain and joy it brings to him/her and others. The results or 'fruits' of actions are called karma-phala. In religions that incorporate reincarnation, karma extends through one's present life and all past and future lives as well.

ahhhh!, Understand, in the next life....

O.k. Ray :oops:

20070508170628-karma.png