in any case and if something happend on the end of September Ray,

Follow YOUR heart.
You will be fine if you do.

i should add:

is better to get cash on hand...
and toilet paper!!!

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif

LOLOLOL!

ahhhh!, Understand, in the next life....

Do you always seek out only those references that support your belief, recall? (That is a rhetorical question). Here is what the dictionary says about karma:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/karma

<font color="red"> "1. Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation " [/COLOR]

So you'd better watch out...the big, bad alphabet soup agencies are watching you! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif
RMT

Pamela,

My available time here is limited to 60 days from when I arrived, however that time may be shorter.

Yes, I am female.

L. Grummond

care for some guy looking for you /ttiforum/images/graemlins/loveit.gif just kidding..

Okay just throw the hat into the ringside zoo here.

Do you think humans developed in Ethiopia?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/prehistoric_life/human/human_evolution/mother_of_man1.shtml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Afterall just to throw in something, I was thinking about Einstein's Equation:
E=MC^2.

Now there are rules to that bit of C^2. If you have a box (say for example a shoebox, like you would get if you bought a pair of shoes - we have two feet so a pair is needed - a little humor there (?)) that is a certain size (whatever size) then squaring anything becomes an area of 4 times the original size.

Is the Universe smaller (like just the one shoebox) and with C^2 the Universe is stuck in an area of only 1 size (like one shoebox) but with the energy of what C^2 would make it -- 4 size (the area of 4 shoeboxes)?

And do some politicians have a shoebox (usually equated to a shoebox of money)?

Well, those last two questions are really not that important, but the divergence of trying to stick a four size into a one size may be (?)

Pamela,

No areas of the Pentagon are "converted" to time travel. I am one of the Directors of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) within the Department of Defense. Although we have always been responsible for research and development of new technologies, throughout the history of our segment of government, our name has changed from ARPA to DARPA and vice versa (as we became part of the Defense Department working on military projects). We are still heavily involved in military R&amp;D and keep the "D" in our name, however we are not solely dedicated to military projects.

There are only two fully-functioning machines, and as they were developed between the US, EU, and Japan, yes, they are both exactly the same.

The Large Hadron Collider does not play a role in travel itself, but a handful of scientists involved with CERN were also involved in the travel technology.

The International Time Initiative was formed between countries who are allies of the United States. At the same time, an agreement was signed in Belgium (the Ostend Convention) which provided obligations and liabilities regarding use of the technology.

No, there have been no travels back to find life on Mars, however after traces of frozen water were found on Mars, further exploration led to the discovery of microscopic organisms frozen within the canyons on Mars. To date, there have been no discoveries of "living" life on Mars.

The only countries actually participating in travel are the US, Japan, and member countries of the EU. There have only been three travels (missions) up until now. We are planning for a future travel during which we will send two travelers back to a time in the past (one from the US location and one from the Brussels location) and have them attempt to meet in the past, however this has not yet been done. Outside of the International Time Initiative, there are a couple of nations who are pursuing their own travel technology but have not been successful as of yet. Russia and North Korea are examples. We estimate that they are decades from creating a functional program.

I apologize for my typing error on spelling. Deval Patrick is the correct spelling.

The training is not too rigorous if you have already attained an SAP level clearance (a component of Top Secret Clearance), and have served in a handful of positions that have provided a majority of the physical, psychologoical and logistical training associated with the ITI program. If you have not completed any of this previous training/experience, then the training to become a traveler is in fact very difficult and the success rates of applicants is less than 1% for those beginning training from the very beginning. The training program follows strict guidelines and is the same throughout the EU member countries and Japan. Yes, we are able to converse with other travelers.

I will be 44 years old in February on next year. The Female-Male ratio in the program is about 1-6. I am the first female traveler-candidate to partcipate as a traveler in a mission within the program.

The unit does not have any windows in it and therefore you cannot see outside of it. The amount of time it takes to travel has been measured between 10-27 seconds taking all three travels into consideration. This travel to 2008 is the furthest we have traveled. Travel to the future is something the ITI has not yet completely developed.

L. Grummond

Lyndzee_Grummond
Hi lyndzee it's adam again I wanted to ask you three more questions and please answer them if you can so here they are:

1. How would I be able to reach your timeline with a machine or not a machine in general?

2. Have you heard of astral travel, astral projection, obe's?

3. What kind and type of technology do you have in your timeline?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening I hope you have a great day and thanks for everything I hope everything is good for you and thanks in advance I appreciate your answers you gave to me and thanks for being honest to me well I will talk with you later on see ya later!

Warrior381,

Although there were multiple conflicts occuring at the same time throughout the world, there was been hesitation to deem it a "World War" as it wasn't a continuous conflict between multiple nations. So, my answer would be: no.

L. Grummond

Lyndzee Grummond

Does this equation mean anything to
you since it was discover in the future.

C = M*E^2

The Bransonian time travel said it was
discover to make time travel work I think.

Thanks. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Adam,

Yes, you would need the machine.

I have heard of astral travel, but am not too familiar with it.

The technology is suprisingly not too different than your time. Very similar but "upgraded" I suppose you could say. I mentioned vehicular travel being very similar, however running on a completely different fuel. Artificial Intelligence has a greater presence in a greater number of robots doing tasks in factories, etc. Most business is conducted using cards rather than actual paper money and coins which are seen rarely in actual use. A number of nuclear power plants have been built and provide a majority of the energy we use on a daily basis.

L. Grummond

will there be peace in the middle east?? like Isreal and other countries...?? also will Jesus Christ come back in your time line.....also will there be a AntiChrist and the NEW world Order..??

have you seen a real UFO??? have you heard of mind control?? write back.

Lyndzee_Grummond
Hi Lyndzee it's me again I just wanted to say astral travel is where your soul or spirit travels to the past and future it also says that you can visit the astral plane and communicate with others good and bad and you can do anything in the astral plane and hardly anything not much on the real earth well I have two more questions and sorry for all of them I am very interested in what you have told me well here goes:

1. In your timeline does males run the country over females or do females run the country over men?

2. When will time travel and teleportation be invented in general and in private?

thanks for everything I hope you have a great day I hope you and your family is doing okay well thanks in advance and thanks for being cool and honest with me well I will talk with you later on and thanks for your fast reply well see ya later!

Adam,

A Majority of the governement (Congress, etc.) are males (as it has always been).

Time travel technology has been in R&amp;D for decades, but only completely came together after the formation of the ITI.

L. Grummond

So you'd better watch out...the big, bad alphabet soup agencies are watching you!
RMT

Your President is the one that has Bad Karma!!! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

not me...And if something Happend wasn`t me...
:D

Lyndzee_Grummond
Hi lyndzee it's me once again I just wanted to tell you you seem like a cool person I am always a believer some people aren't but your answers could not be false at all would you explain to me how your time machine works and what kind and type of power or energy is used to turn it on? also what does god think about all of this time travel stuff? do you believe in religion or some other source of energy from religion? in the past religion was supposed to be called spiritualism do you know about spiritualism or what it is if you had it in your timeline? well I got to go now I will talk with you later on by the way spiritualism was part of our history it really happened and it is still going on with other churches today and with pyschics and mediums well see ya later!

11. Are you allowed to bring back anything from your trips and are you planing on it?
And will larger pods be built so a team can go instead of just one person?

12. If a great number of robots are doing the work what kind of jobs do regular people
have in your time? Is there a loss of work because of the robots?

13. Do you use solar energy as well as nuclear? Have you discovered new energies sources?

14. What kind of technical advances do we have to look forward to in 2024?

15. Are you under any kind of quarantine as you go back home? Will you become a regular
time traveler or is this a one time deal for you?

16. Can you tell us what happens if your pod malfunctions while traveling?

17. Is everything self-contained in the Pod to travel back and forth in time or is outside
energy or help needed? Are you in contact with your people at all while here?

18. Can you share with us some of your current time theories from 2024. Also anything your team
wonders about or is not yet sure of about time travel at this time?

19. If you could pick any year to travel to what year would it be and why?

20. What kind of results come from CERN's LHC in the future? Do they discover the long sought after
Higgs? Or do they create mini-blackholes?

21. Why did you pick this website to post on and are you posting on other sites as well while
here?

thanks.