"The future ain't what it used to be."

TIME TRAVEL WITH INFORMATION

I was using that as my avatar at one time. I only use it when I do my TT dance now.

I'm glad that you cleared that up.

You and I know why I asked the question. In the past you've had a penchant for overstatment - building nuclear reactors, being a licensed private investigator with government security agency contracts, being a computer engineer involved with government contracts to reverse engineer IBM 5100 PC's, owning a business involved in international high finance and trading...

So it's good to see that you weren't trying to leave the impression that you took the photos and it was your "stuff" in your house.

Re: Public version of code working and getting better.

Did your search bots found any media from the past, present or future? Pictures, video, text, etc?

As Darby and Rainman already know in the other forums I had talked about misplacing my main code.

I do (know that you misplaced your code)? I don't have a clue what you're refering to or what website (and I'm just assuming that it is a forum site).

apple already has a patent for this. they use it for photography. you couldve made a ton of money if you wouldve used it for different purposes. ive said it before, and ill say it again: for every second you look in the future, the less accurate it is. 10 seconds into the future is a random guess. humans are much better predictors unless its looking 2 seconds or less in the future.

Back