TIME TRAVEL WITH INFORMATION

Maybe someday I will have you have. I can hope right? I wish i could get better as well. What are you doing with the information from the 5th dimensional computer? I don't need details but are you happier in the end because of it? Just wondering. BTW I'm still in a sad state and was wondering if what you found made you more happier? Knowledge of my future made me happy but I still had choices to make whether I wanted to go that wayor stay on the told path. Good luck on life. Enjoy what is around you before it is too late. Smell the flowers. Peace.

Well I saw today what the DOD does when public technology hits the internet. They take it down. Im referring to the 3d printed gun. So, what would happen if time travel software hit the internet? A form of time travel where information was free for the taken regardless of the time or place it was developed. Oh I am sure the DOD would have a field day with that. But all it not lost. I noticed when the DOD went into action the 3d plans was given out to hundreds of web-sights across the internet still free for download. That gave me hope. Well, got to go my 3d printer needs my attention.

If you're going to bitch about something at least get your facts straight. The Dept. of Defense did not make the order. It was the State Department.

Well I saw today what the DOD does when public technology hits the internet. They take it down. Im referring to the 3d printed gun. So, what would happen if time travel software hit the internet? A form of time travel where information was free for the taken regardless of the time or place it was developed. Oh I am sure the DOD would have a field day with that. But all it not lost. I noticed when the DOD went into action the 3d plans was given out to hundreds of web-sights across the internet still free for download. That gave me hope. Well, got to go my 3d printer needs my attention.

If you really do have a time machine with information, send me a message five days ago saying "Time Crime is right. Also, the I'm sorry Logan broke your turkey feather -You from May 12, 2013"

Interesting. Seems plausible. I'll find this out tomorrow in my own experiment but yes I feel exctly what you said is true. See you next time.

Changing the past:
When people talk about changing the past

War is like weeding a garden. And when we are averting all these wars, the weeds are growing and the beautiful minds are suffocating in the ignorance. But some weeds are more valuable than others. And so we are forcing a divergence based on looking at all the possible outcomes and choosing an outcome and studying its effects.

I noticed that you are focusing all of your attention and energy on informational time travel techniques. This works fine, but there is a lot more to it than computations.
One point you made certainly caught my attention, and that is the point of verification. This aspect will probably never be resolved, because a given target, regardless of range, can never be verified. This process can be demonstrated mathematically, but I am not the one to explain it. As a result of the 'verification problem', most of our projects focus entirely upon attempts to gather not only information, but also physical artifacts, in an attempt to acquire some type of evidence that we have indeed time travelled. The process is exceptionally difficult. While we can retrieve valid physical artifacts, and recorded information, there still remains no way to prove that such is nothing more than some sort of alteration of the present, or, as some think of it, a type of parallel existence. Due to quantum law, it will never be possible to know for certain if we are experiencing actual past events, or simply a parallel version of our own 'present'. Also, if you continue to make any type of s here, you will be included in their hall of shame. At that point I would suggest creating some type of fictional expressions; if you tell them the truth, they will not believe it. If you lie, they may believe it. And then, perhaps we can continue to attempt communications at this address. Otherwise, we can not do so. And once again the dilemna arises; is anything we observe here really from 2013, or, are we deluded consciously, as a result of our lab's mechanisms of altering our own present locale and our conscious awareness of such? This question unfortunately has no absolute answer. I could get into the more complex reasoning of why this technology is even being pursued, but this is not the place to do so.

I don't know how others feel about phony TT'ers on this Website but, I for one feel that, once one has been thoroughly exposed, or after they admit to their deception, there should be some method of indicating their deceptive tendancies.

In the case of lledbetter2266;
Perhaps a link to this post should be included in all further posts by the member.
The TT Claimants' Hall of Shame | Page 2 | Time Travel Institute

lledbetter2266 said:
Also, if you continue to make any type of s here, you will be included in their hall of shame. At that point I would suggest creating some type of fictional expressions; if you tell them the truth, they will not believe it. If you lie, they may believe it.

Of course they might try to recant their confession but, that is to be expected from compulsive liars.

I don't know how others feel about phony TT'ers on this Website but, I for one feel that, once one has been thoroughly exposed, or after they admit to their deception, there should be some method of indicating their deceptive tendancies.

Although I thoroughly believe time travel technology does or did exist at one point in time. I find it hilarious that not one person has come forth with a credible claim. Suffice it to say that all claims of time travel are considered phony from the start.

How hard can it be? An artifact from the future would really add support for a claim. As rapid as technology changes. There could be some widget produced six months from now that hasn't even been conceived yet. Even money changes too. Perhaps a note from two years hence.

The impersonation of your avatar, Einstein, so makes for
a straw man that one might as well argue with a chat bot.

LOL.. Yes, I do not make no misrepresentation of said avatar very well. But you might have a better argument with a chat bot. Much more entertaining than arguments around here.

It is possible that some type of time travel existed, at least briefly, around 2036, when Titor may or may not have been working. As you mentioned though, there is no actual evidence of him, or his work. Otherwise, we have no knowledge of any time traveling technology in existence before 2230 that would be capable of producing any sort of results, verifiable or not.
It is difficult to 'prove' a valid claim, that is true. But, as you asked, I can provide you with two forms of evidence; the equipment we carry with us, and our own biocoding which would be unmatchable at this target point. If anyone would like to meet for further study, it would be acceptable. Further, if anyone would enjoy leaving with us, I do believe that would constitute verifiable proof. We are currently navigating the country once again, per standard protocol, until we are able to 'link' with a viable 'hot spot' as you might say here.
It has become apparent that nothing I have offered here has been of any value to our work, except; our own verification of an ability t0 communicate both to and fro. Otherwise no suspicions have been aroused.

Buh-bye

And I did make my point. You don't have a clue what "barns", "outhouses" or "sheds" are. They have nothing to do with taking information off your computer (though for the life of me I can't imagine why anyone would be interested in anything on your computer)

but I digress...

You're supposed to be the resident expert in nuclear physics and nuclear reactor engineering. Says so right on one of your websites and in your original handle here. Expert? You have to know what the SI unit "barn" is if you are going to be involved in nuclear fission. Sheds and outhouses are exponential expansions of barns.

How about the neutron capture cross-section of a nucleus?

(And he will return to answer. He always does.) :)

hi timecrime1986, you are a timetraveller..?

that picture of 2 computers proof something.? :)

the blue image its only a computer wallpaper, and that " time machine" its one picture with copyright in yellow letters.

to time travel you must create a vortex, a wormhole, do you have any giant generator or something to generate energy.?

And the best way to bring a proof of timetravel, could be : telling the headlines of the newspapers from 22/January/2014, for example.:)