TIME TRAVEL WITH INFORMATION

So let's say that I did your experiment but that hard drive is now in the dump. Could you recover what I wrote in the experiment? Also, I have THE encryption key formula that I got in 2010. If you could really recover that info you could break any encryption. Go for it man.

Your hyperlink connects to Wikipedia's article on obituaries. I guess someone actually did come around and make a determination about your "theory."

However, I read that actual article. "They" didn't come around to anything. Science.com re-printed an article from Discovery News.

Hi, can somebody break it down in "layman's" term just what this experiment entails (its method and results)? sincere thanks....

Oh boy, layman's terms. I hate this but ok. Using a computer it is possible to but numbers from 0 to 255 in a certain order that a computer can see as a file which would be a video, audio, pictures, applications, you name it. Now the problem is that this video was filmed oh say 500 years in the future. Now, to go in reverse now lets say it is a picture of a dinosaur one million years ago but no one took that picture but none the less it is a real picture of a dinosaur one million years ago that really did exist.

The method is to put numbers from 0 to 255 in a specific order to get computer media from the future or the past. This method starts with a form of hacking called check-sum hacking. A check-sum is a small number that is used to represent a computer file. Now using these small numbers we can create ranges of numbers that time-travel media might exist in that have these specific check-sums. Then use computers to construct those check-sums (re-arranging the 0's to 255 numbers) in a specific order to find-time travel media of the future or the past.When check-sum hacking is used to find time-travel media it is called time-hacking.

And I am a time-hacker. The first that I know of to exist.

Okay, so from what I can gather, you do not claim to be a time-traveller but somebody with the expertise to recover data from the past or/and the future (please correct me if I am wrong). Can you offer tangible proof of this claim, i.e. a picture from the future?

Secondly, I read through your post and came across some unfamiliar terms (such as check-sum hacking). I went onto google, to check these terms out and came across this link:

I am a time traveler.

On this blog, you accuse a member of TTI of hiding posts from yourself. I'm not sure what game is being played here, but another post from this thread seems to be missing. On monday 7th January (UK time) I distinctly remember reading a post, that contained a Wikipedia link. That post (along with the link) is now missing.... What is going on???

It is a unfixed bug this forum has which is one of many other security bugs which I know about but im not going to talk about them. I want this place to find those bugs for themselves.

Oh, bullshit you "don't want to talk about them." You just did.

What you actually want is to appear to be a computer guru just like you wanted to appear to be a nuclear reactor engineer and nuclear physics genius. None of it is or was the case. You might know slightly more about computers than you claimed to know about nuclear physics but that's not saying much. You didn't know anything about nuclear physics (or general physics for that matter).

I am a time traveler.

On this blog, you accuse a member of TTI of hiding posts from yourself. I'm not sure what game is being played here, but another post from this thread seems to be missing. On monday 7th January (UK time) I distinctly remember reading a post, that contained a Wikipedia link. That post (along with the link) is now missing.... What is going on???
(bold font added by Darby)

Here's what's going on with Lloyd (TimeCrime1986):

Over the course of the five years or so that he has been registered here he's run multiple puppet accounts. He's been Reactor1967, God_of_Time, Music_Man as well as TimeCrime1986 plus several more that I cannot recall right now - but the information is available if I wanted to look it up. He has this little habit of making thinly veiled threats against the integrity of the forum software security (as he did above earlier today) all with the intent of leaving the impression that he, and he alone, can hack the forum server and bring the site down. Being a kindly tyrant he will not do so...for now. But (wink, wink, nod, nod) the tyrant can also delete anyone's posts from the server...if he wants to.

In order for him to foster a grand CIA conspiracy theory he has posted messages, deleted his own messages and then accused the Mod/Admin of deleting his posts. Unfortunately for him he was caught in the act. It wasn't Mods or Admins it was Lloyd. He did it deliberately with the intent of disrupting the forum.

He's deliberately tried to get members to stop posting and leave the forum. And he's put up his own ghosttown forum, "TheTimeTravelInstitute.com" claiming it to be the "original" Time Travel Institute. I said it is a ghosttown site because it has been up for just about one year and has received exactly 4 posts: Chronos, Site Admin, condensed the TOS agreement into this, "Don't tick us off." The other three posts are by Lloyd himself (as Reactor1967).

He's had most of his puppet accounts banned. Raul (MOP) simply stopped looking for them deciding, instead, that if the trolling nonsense continued he'd go directly to the ISP for action. Lloyd is not a friend of this forum, has bever been a friend of this forum, his stated intentions relative to this forum are contrary to be best interests of the forum. But he is being tollerated on this forum. MOP has not reduced our TOS agreement to "Don't tick us off."

Depending on what he's put in his cool aid on a particular day he's either a licensed private investigator, international commerce trader, international start-up bussiness consultant, time traveler, computer software professional or nuclear reactor designer. Well, you get the picture. The real Chuckles the Clown part is that he seems to believe his own PR campaign.

Yep, Darby pretty much nailed it. I would only add that Lloyd thrives on drama, which is why he tries to create it around himself. I surmise this is to add to his "mystique" as nuclear scientist/computer genius/time traveler with information.

Lloyd has a history around the usenet and other internet forums, usually registering with his "Reactor" name. I do not remember the physics forum that I found him on (via a simple google), but the real physicists on that forum were ripping him a new one, and much like he reacted here (Reactor is an appropriate name for him), he wouldn't accept criticism from real scientists.

Now we have him totally misinterpreting what scientists are saying about both the Weak Anthropic Principle coupled with scientific theories about entropy (which is related to information). It is not surprising he is misinterpreting this when he quotes a pop-sci TV show (Thru The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman). However, when we ask him to cite relevant peer reviewed literature, he goes silent. He can't.

Yes, we have taken to both ignoring him and tolerating him. Oh, Lloyd was also banned at least once for malicious hacking mischief on this forum. He is only tolerated now because Raul has told him he will go direct to his ISP and report him to them as a malicious hacker, and they would likely shut him down. So he has learned to behave and have his BS posts tolerated.

RMT

Thanks for bringing me up to speed, no doubt Timecrimes186/Reactor will offer his account of the past few years...

So it's possible for members to "hack" inbox conversations?

So it's possible for members to "hack" inbox conversations?

I suppose that it is. Has it been done on this site? No. When Admin has deleted posts they've always stated that they have done so and in every case it has been for gross violations of TOS. This has involved, maybe, as many as dozen posts over the past 15 years (going back to when the site was hosted on Xone). And the majority of those posts were made by one prior member who has suspended twice and ultimately banned.

TimeCrime1986

I've been following along. The real point is you believe in what you are doing. Even I have my doubts that you can do what you are claiming. But keep at it. It does appear amusing to me at times.

My latest endeavor is finding out that the concept of Mass is all an orchestrated lie. A coverup. It's just like my dad taught me. Don't believe anything you read, and only half of what you see. But no one cares about what's real anymore. I suspect some sort of Dumb field generator is probably responsible.

I think of mass as the ether tugging on a atom. What are you thoughts on the Hutchinson effect and Bob lazars field propulsion being one in the same for gravity propulsion? I would like to know what you think.

To be honest, I believe the Hutchinson effect and Bob Lazar's research into gravity propulsion are related to a phenomena known as resonance. And resonance seems to be at the forefront of research currently going on by independent investigators. It is a phenomena that seems to be present with my time wave generator.

What I think is going on is that the dimensions of length in the atomic nucleus have resonant frequencies that will resonate with electric, magnetic and time fields. So a full understanding of the properties of waves is required.

Here is an interesting link to an audio file that gives an account of another man's opinions of resonant phenomena.

Frank Znidarsic on Antigravity

Im sort of new to this site.. (well new to posting.. Ive been visiting it for about a year).. so I dont want anyone to think Im out of line or rude as a new guy,.. but out of curiosity: why does this site attract so many lunatics posting incomprehensible baloney like the above? It could be an awesome site for sensible discussion: but the lunatics seem to be running the asylum, dont they?

Im sort of new to this site.. (well new to posting.. Ive been visiting it for about a year).. so I dont want anyone to think Im out of line or rude as a new guy,.. but out of curiosity: why does this site attract so many lunatics posting incomprehensible baloney like the above? It could be an awesome site for sensible discussion: but the lunatics seem to be running the asylum, dont they?

Lunatics with baloney stories comes with the territory of time travel. Time travel is fiction. But this guy thinks he is Mr. Time Traveler extraordinare. He is our resident....uhhh... "expert", yeah that's it. :) We just put up with people like this, as long as they are not being insulting or destructive. As you can see, I tend to ignore Reactor (the former username for TimeCrime1986).

RMT

ha ha.. fair enough! i'll go with the flow then! : and apologies in advance if I appear a bit 'flippant' with anyone: from what Ive seen by visiting over the past year is everyone starts out trying to play it straight and gets worn down by the sheer number of crazy people posting crazy things that they just end up tuning out of the discussions. It would be great if Titor could be expunged from the whole record as its a bit of a turn off to anyone who's joining the discussion post 2008!.. and is clearly irrelevant to any discussions going forward (except in the context of discussing hoaxes).

Lunatics with baloney stories comes with the territory of time travel. Time travel is fiction. But this guy thinks he is Mr. Time Traveler extraordinare. He is our resident....uhhh... "expert", yeah that's it. :) We just put up with people like this, as long as they are not being insulting or destructive. As you can see, I tend to ignore Reactor (the former username for TimeCrime1986).

RMT

Yeah, we've even had "experts" who know how to build a backyard nuclear reactor who state that if you take a ball of Plutonium, slap a coat of C4 around it and detonate the C4 you have created a hydrogen (fusion) bomb. Aside from the fact that you will never, ever, ever, get a fusion bomb from that set-up (by definition) the only thing that you might get is a fizzler fission bomb. So there be "experts" and then again there are "experts." :)

I read some of what Ray and Darby had to say I did not read it all because after they went into their dogma and drama I realized one thing. These guys and us have a dis-informational dis-connect. What their problems with me is that they do not really know me at all. Or they have an agenda which is what I have been focusing on because of their behavior too me across the internet.

[snip]

LB, what you failed to post here is that Ray and I have been relatively nice in our critique of your...theories. You know that to be the case. If that fails to trigger your memory I invite you to go back to Google Groups sci.physics where you post under your old TTI handle Reactor1967 and relook at what, for instance, Uncle Al, Androcles, The Ghost in the Machine, etc. have said relative to your time machine, Unifield Field Theory, building atomic (or is it hydrogen) bombs at home, building nuclear reactors at home, "Time Cannot Exist...", creating a nuke without radioactive material...

Uncle Al possibly had the nicest response when he classified it as "bullshit". The general response on every site, other than your own I assume, that you post on is pretty much the same.

Ray and I are far, far from being your most vocal critics.

But we are convenient targets for him, Darby. He doesn't have to go far from his favorite TT website (he DOES keep coming back here) to brand us. I guess we best get back to our....what was it???... "dogma and drama".

:rolleyes:
RMT

But we are convenient targets for him, Darby. He doesn't have to go far from his favorite TT website (he DOES keep coming back here) to brand us. I guess we best get back to our....what was it???... "dogma and drama".

:rolleyes:
RMT

Can I be "Dogma"? You can be "Drama".

From "Rollerball" (1975)

Jonathan: "Ain't nobody gonna win this game!"

Team Exec: "Game? This wasn't meant to be a game. Never!"

When I first arrived here off the boat the first time before leaving again (another story).
I was interviewed and I even complained about being interviewed because I felt intergated.
[snip virtually unintelligible "English" for brevity].

From "Rollerball" (1975)

Jonathan: "Ain't nobody gonna win this game!"

Team Exec: "Game? This wasn't meant to be a game. Never!"

Because we think it is real therefore it must be. I believe I've met some time travellers and people just think I'm crazy. Also, I know I'm being watched and tracked closely all the time and I don't know why. It's not paranoia, it's just something I found out a few times within the past few years. No one wants to believe everything. They'd rather doubt even if it is happening. I believe that someday I could time travel if I choose to. It just seems like a possibility but I'm not certain about it it just seems possible. If you think something is possible eventually it could happen. If this were a triangle of universes controlling the life of each to make one's own universe seem real then maybe there's an existing fourth just watching the rest.Or if the first one was failing and needed the emulation to keep alive then that could be the case. Just trying to figure it out. I'm only an average guy.