TIME TRAVEL WITH INFORMATION

I don't understand that I went to one of your links and downloaded on of your files and all it was was an empty folder. I forget the name but I did as the instructions asked and deleted it. Do you know what I put in the folder?
I was trying your experiment and so far no response. I think I remember giving one of my names in a file in that folder and it looked like you said you could retrieve the information on it?

Good luck. Does it work? Let me know and respond back with what I wrote in the file unless somehow you are looking at my home computer. But during this time I have also completely wiped out my drive and reinstalled several operating systems rewriting the hard drive over and over and over again. Is the data still there? I don't know much. It might be. I think it's lost and if you could answer what I put in there then you may be doing time travel experiments possibly.

You didn't answer what was in the file the question I had and now you have failed at your experiment. Also, I know someone who creates his own coding language and knows science very well. He said what you just said to me. So don't judge so quickly young Jedi.

I thought that you said to put something in the file and delete it onto the hard drive and then you would get the answer or question that wa sin the deleted file and so it looked like your experiment has failed so far. But then I again I can't remember about your whole project. I know what you were supposed to write back that was in the file and so far you have not replied with the right answer.

I was trying to say that I did your experiment but what did it say in the file that I had when I did your experiment? I did it but it seems you know nothing about it hence either A) I don't know what you are talking about when I thought I did your experiment or B) You screwed up on your own experiment. C) I thought the experiment was all about proof of time travel.

Why did you do the experiment in the first place if you never wanted it to work? These are my conclusions now. I'm sorry but you seem to just not have a viable answer any more or you don't know what you were talking about in the first place to what your original experiment was. The answer I'm looking for was a part of the experiment you asked since I did it and now it seems you don't know your own experiment. I wrote something in the file did what you asked and now i'm trying to see if you know the answer that was in the experiment that I followed your instructions on. I am a participant. Are you still doing the experiment or did you forget that it was happening? I did and now it's your turn to tell me if it worked. Proof is only seeing if your experiment worked, but why do an experiment if you don't want to know if it worked or not? I just don't get that at all whatsoever.

This has nothing to do with feelings. This is to do with your experiment. I did it and yet you won't reply back on whether or not it was a success.