"The future ain't what it used to be."

AMBER ALERT,Δ;xÆØòΩΠhΔ:yxΞ(ü

Bestowic

Temporal Novice
last year while researching three-dimensional time and the cosmological constant I received a message a government emergency broadcast Amber alert message on my phone this message I have photographed from the separate phone I still have the phone and I also took screenshots of the message while it was on the phone so I have evidence upon evidence upon evidence that this three level of redundancy message of mathematical formula was sent to me what I'm saying is this message was sent to me verified on my phone sent to me a second time verified on my phone and then a third time verified on my phone this has three levels of redundancy because it is an emergency broadcast government issued Amber alert system the chances of this even happening are so astronomical and itself that this is still a crazy phenomena that has happened regardless for the fact that this is a mathematical formula of some sort it is some kind of encoded message it as all of the characters used in the text message are mathematical Greek symbols within 24 hours of this my mother who lives near Oakridge in Tennessee and Knoxville calls and said that she found a very unique book in the trash pile at the local bookstore basically it's where people donate books and they chose that the book is not worth any value and they throw it in a bin outside well my mom thought the book was cool she brought it home she called me and remember this is within 24 hours of this message she calls and says I found a really cool book with a very fancy looking esoteric cover let me read you something she flips to chapter 24 columns law and she begins reading the first line which I also have photographed the Greek word for electron is amber. So somehow my mother also randomly finds this book and your Oakridge in a trash pile the very next day calls me it was literally about 12 hours later flips to the exact page columns law chapter 24 and reads off the fact that the Greek word for electron is Amber meanwhile I've been trying to work on time travel for the past 12 years in my life and the past 4 years I've been need researching full time at this point I'm basically broke and homeless but here's another interesting fact Salvatore Caesar pais looks awfully a lot like me also one of my inventions that I had a patent on well excuse me and at a provisional patent the Navy shortly after I submitted that about 3-4 months after that the Navy rushed through their patent of nearly the exact same invention sure nuff guess his name was on it somebody with the same initials as me SP enough to make you go hmmm well there's more to it than that his name literally means savior of the end of the world which I don't know if many people know that or not but also Salvatore in the way that it's spelled is commonly called Sam which is my name and his last name also means another name for or pseudonym finally there's a lot of play in his work that is very artistic as I can see that he's a fan of Salvador Dali which I'm a huge fan of especially since the melting clocks I'm 30 years old and I live in Waco Texas my name is Samuel Parsons I'm not hiding anything and I have the evidence

View attachment 175

View attachment 176

View attachment 177

View attachment 178

View attachment 179

Screenshot_20200625-152612.png.bd055c5854dea071210758db69eb03c0.png

Screenshot_20200625-152759.png.f27c352a5d24292eb50efdb2dd0e874b.png

Screenshot_20200625-152807.png.28513f3bea1612e2c69fd17f1875dc53.png

Screenshot_20200625-152712.png.b0b9f417871e8518159737b6ecf0b7f1.png

Screenshot_20200625-152541.png.50c33497cad4180357bd4b6467d51c9a.png

Not claiming just submitting what I know ... I'm asking for answers myself... Also why not mention the evidence of the other amber alert.... Does no one care?

As I said I'm 30 live in Waco names Samuel Parsons I'm not claiming to be him just pointing out similarities and possibilities but moreover the rest of what happened is what I really need answers for.

None of us understand the doppelganger phenomena. Maybe if you could meet this other version of you, more sense and understanding could be obtained.

None of us understand the doppelganger phenomena. Maybe if you could meet this other version of you, more sense and understanding could be obtained.
Please I will edit the post delete it forget the darn doppelganger element the dam messages is what's important

I mean are you trolling me by ignoring direct evidence by sidestepping the significance with this addition I added to make it less significant?!?!

Bestowic, Ive received messages in non traditional ways on my iPhone. I was conversing with gov at time, so it did not surprise me. Even siri does unpredictable stuff now. I heard some paranormal word about technology interacting with us in unexplained ways. My GPS of my own location would lead me on paths instead of giving me my location. Those paths lead to new acquaintances. I got an email from zeshua a few months ago from 2027. In 2014 I got an email from a guy claiming to come back to 2014 from 2069. So I am all ears. What is your agenda here sir?

Bestowic Sounds like you experience synchronicity as bad as I do. Either time travelers playing with us or law of attraction manifesting stuff. Last friday I parked in a lot. When I came back I had a Dr Pepper can and fountain cup behind my front tire. I mean come on. If it was there when I pulled up they would have been crushed. If John Titor knows me, fine. If I am john titor visiting myself then that is some stupid crap. The black and white looks like me in ways. so its spooky for me. I keep ignoring it but my life keeps falling apart when i do. Its as though the guy in the picture is a doppelgänger of me. I found john after my girlfriend committed suicide. I asked God what he would give me. He gave me JT. and eventually Zeshua who said I can save her. So this whole thing is stupid. The coincidences in my life are so perfect another human being in this timeline could not orchestrate. Some call it divine experiences. Fine. Im a christian like John Titor so I can go along.

Bestowic Sounds like you experience synchronicity as bad as I do. Either time travelers playing with us or law of attraction manifesting stuff. Last friday I parked in a lot. When I came back I had a Dr Pepper can and fountain cup behind my front tire. I mean come on. If it was there when I pulled up they would have been crushed. If John Titor knows me, fine. If I am john titor visiting myself then that is some stupid crap. The black and white looks like me in ways. so its spooky for me. I keep ignoring it but my life keeps falling apart when i do. Its as though the guy in the picture is a doppelgänger of me. I found john after my girlfriend committed suicide. I asked God what he would give me. He gave me JT. and eventually Zeshua who said I can save her. So this whole thing is stupid. The coincidences in my life are so perfect another human being in this timeline could not orchestrate. Some call it divine experiences. Fine. Im a christian like John Titor so I can go along.
the whole reason that I started this research 12 years ago is because my girlfriend at the time had overdosed on heroin and it's just like that that I had dedicated my life so yes it's the synchronicity that blows my mind that happens right before my eyes and as a matter of fact if freaks out the people around me to the point where no one wants to be around me anymore because I don't even have to point out the coincidences as they happen I've lost girlfriends that claim that they don't exist that nothing exists that they live in my universe blah blah blah in like break down and cry right before me I have no idea what this really is it some kind of sick hell if you ask me it's like The Truman show got a new director in like stew test us with unprovable unexplainable unverifiable phenomena and once you even do have evidence you're like Cassandra when Apollo spit in her mouth no one believes the word that I say about anything that I predict that will happen in the future even though I have clear hindsight nobody cares once I prove to them because a lot of times this is written in text that I had said that in the past somehow they even blatantly ignore the fact that I have evidence like key hard Stone facts they get angry or loud and then solicit mobs to defend them wow they belittle and destroy my credibility based on the fact that more people would believe the lie and what the actual truth is and there's many more things that come with synchronicity yes a lot of it is with numbers a lot of its with birthdays a lot of bits with specific locations like for example I live in Waco John titor came out of no-where shortly after Laura l o r a the German spelling she actually went by Poindexter which is her last name anyways anyways moving on I allegedly do talking to a friend that I know in Croatia she mentioned to me about a anime series that I had watched about bragged about talked about and discussed with her in detail about the entire series for the life of me I have no memory of watching this series at that time the series was steins gate it's like I shifted to another universe where I had never seen this series but I get on Facebook and go to the messages and sure enough I have watched a 21st episode series about time travel which I was already fascinated at the time and have no recollection of the entire series and then there's this thing that seems like I left myself a rabbit trail of clues get my memory back like it's very hard to explain but yes it does have an ex-girlfriend who had died and is why I dedicate myself to this I also played around with some enochian magic but I think that a big series of this is that I've died a few times and different events and was brought back to life sometimes self-inflicted sometimes it was a violent attack from an outside party but I've been resuscitated from the beyond I wouldn't say that I have good luck I just have this synchronicity thing it's called a cereal and essence because I can make a drawing and I can predict the future by this drawing in this drawing I don't actually have a vision in my head I basically like violently shake my hand and look at it as if it's a cloud in the sky and interpret a picture from this basically squiggle marks and it works very well and then there's also the fact that there is an entity that I through as self-induced trance emantic like State believing in not believing simultaneously similar to a Shamanic techniques and ascedisim (sic) I spoke to an entity who declared a name of z Wei pronounced zway but written as O°|

No offense intended, but your posts are a huge run on sentence with no grammar. My being ADD means that I look at it and think "hell no. I am not reading that". I can't concentrate. You may want to reconsider your posting methods, not just for me, but for everyone. I just can't get myself to attempt to read that. I lose interest after the first line. Just some friendly advice.

Shaman for me was 2010. 3 journeys. They manifested in real life so no more journeys, just hyper awareness of shamanic realm in this one. Leona Woods walked thru my office last year. She walked in from an outside door to a 2nd floor porch with no stairs. I hear of vortices but I do not understand them.Varying theories on travel. Biblically you can look at 2 Kings 20:11 where a clock goes back about 10 hours. So many mysteries. Did you catch John Titors new profile here created May 13. Either he is back or someone is posing as him. Access to his profile was in a glitch message that was partially offscreen. I was able to go offscreen to find it. http://web.archive.org/http://(url) will give you access to cached pages since beginning of a URL, so have fun with that one. JT sites created years ago have early info that have been removed I guess due to privacy concerns. I have seen other conspiracy photos removed that take me back to a conversation with the person or his doppelgänger. We were in Seattle near Boeing in 1993.

Back