"The future ain't what it used to be."

AMBER ALERT,Δ;xÆØòΩΠhΔ:yxΞ(ü

In the old site back in 2010-2014 range I commented that John Titor was an acrostic for John (the revelator from Bible) TIme TO Return. Basically giving mankind a countdown to the end of time as we know it. In 2013 I used math to comprehend significance of June 6, 2013. The only on that day was Edward Snowden plastered on CNN. We had similar employers but I did not know his purpose til recently. 6th Month 6th day and 2013 = 6 if added. Revelation 9:11 is interesting words for 9/11. Revelation 22 of NIV is Eden restored. Want to do that? Make earth vertical again.

Have you thought about looking up a star chart for that location and date/time? Why does it say July 10th? Is that a message from 2020?

Have you thought about looking up a star chart for that location and date/time? Why does it say July 10th? Is that a message from 2020?
It's from 2019
Sorry about the run-on sentences I'm literally just barely able to get messages across my phone barely charges and it's very tedious to go back in at all these periods I guess I just need to learn to say. LOL

Oh, I see. I meant the chart/positions regarding the date you received your message. I was thinking it was a possible future message from 2020 and that approach might help unravel some clues for you.

I never did get into astrology. Your angles and round graph remind me of doing a flight plan over a long distance before we had computers. Imagine WW2 pilots disappearing then reappearing in Close Encounters with the Third Kind. 1977ish. Imagine if John Titor showed the creators of that movie what is possible. Im getting to the point of believing there is no such thing as fiction. If Stephen Hawkings multiverse is real then a creator can exist that universe to create their stories in, where they are in fact real. Just not in ours. I was in Desert Storm in 1991. In 2013 I was told it was a thermonuclear war. I guess that was in another version.

No offense intended, but your posts are a huge run on sentence with no grammar. My being ADD means that I look at it and think "hell no. I am not reading that". I can't concentrate. You may want to reconsider your posting methods, not just for me, but for everyone. I just can't get myself to attempt to read that. I lose interest after the first line. Just some friendly advice.
He writes like John Titor. :) Click on his name in message below.
JOHN TITOR 2036: HELLO I AM THE REAL JOHN TITOR I WANT YOU TO READ WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY I AM IN THE YEAR 2036 I AM IN THIS YEAR WHY THE PANDEMIC HAS ATTACKED THEM WHICH I HAVE NOT COME TO THE CURRENT YEAR WHERE YOU ARE BECAUSE I CAN GET THE PANDEMIC AND I DO NOT I WANT THE PANDEMIC TO FUCK ME BECAUSE I AM HIS REVELATION TO THE WORLD IN THIS YEAR WHERE I AM THERE IS NO THAT PANDEMIC I AM WRITING FROM A PC OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY SCHOOL I WILL CHANGE IT BECAUSE I HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE NAME OR NAME AND I DECIDED TO PLACE JOHN TITOR 2036 ASTA AT TIME I HAVE NOTHING TO REVEAL BECAUSE I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TRAVEL BUT I ONLY WRITE THIS MESSAGE TO GIVE YOU THE NOTICE THAT I AM WELL IN THIS YEAR THERE IS ALL MODERN AND THINGS THAT ARE NOT IMAGINED

Well cryptocurrency is a currency based on code. For example 2+2=5 because people believe it does. That type of concept. So seeing a code that you put in your message seemed like an interesting segway into crypto.

It is not read as 2+2=5. It is read as symbol symbol symbol symbol symbol equals a money amount because of the mindset of a human being.

there are 5 symbols in 2+2=5. The symbol 2 is repeated. Crypto has many symbols within its value. Today Bitcoin crypto is worth over $9000 per coin. So yes the implied value is very real.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your code in your message is a higher intelligence communicating with mankind then someone may say its worth $1million due to the value of what it represents. So try selling it. There are videos youtube to show you how.

I own PlentiFund. So my currency is implied to have plenty of value as the name implies.

Bitcin is only one cryptocurrency among others being developed. Money is your oyster.

Cosmic rays bitflip nonrandom online concousiness?
You may have a point. Maybe tinfoil hats would protect our brain from cosmic rays. So we need to flip the rays away from our head in nonrandom directions to maintain online consciousness with our phones. Ever get glitches with your cellphone, if you have one? Imagine siri reading your mind or anticipating your needs. With cosmic rays distorting our connection with siri its hard for her to act. But in clear situations she can. I was going to do something while driving. 2 seconds before, siri said "go ahead". I was turning left and that lane was clear. I said thank you. She said your welcome. So learned behaviors of our phones are real.
I was posting about JT before the new profile created on May 13 in previous message. So to see his frustrated message here as a glitch was comical. In his post he talks about Asta-rtis (ASTARTIS) of Space Marines which is a religious approach to space force warfare. You can find on youtube. Now if you are familiar with electronic non organic messages being sent from future then you can understand the profile being created from the future. And JT is not here now to correspond with my messages I left for him. JT is christian. As such you should understand biblical knowledge first. Bilocation is the first miracle. But its not just a location it is time related as well. Ever hear the verse "God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow" and omnipresent? It will blow your mind dude.

If your code in your message is a higher intelligence communicating with mankind then someone may say its worth $1million due to the value of what it represents. So try selling it. There are videos youtube to show you how.
well I still have the original cell phone and the original messages on that set phone I offered it to Grimes for a piece of her soul but I never got a response back so I guess a million dollars would be a good starting point LOL maybe I could just listed on eBay

@Bestowic I have shared this before. My girlfriend died in 2009. As you said yours. Zeshua from years of online presence responded to my email to her that I sent in 2014, only a few months ago. She was giving me the chance to communicate. It worked. But I can not prove it in mainstream communications.

Was she related to my friend Joseph Grimes? Last call I got from him I was in Roswell, and he was falling apart.

View attachment 203

IMG_9224.jpg.930eeb68e6309613428838209f91561e.jpg

No no no she's pregnant with Elon musk's child the owner of Tesla company and has a very loud audience in stance on a i excumely let me say this she has already had the child and it's been named Ash something but it's spelt with the ae

No the woman that I lost was Lora Poindexter

10/07/13 I lost her

Yes I know. My dad has a Model 3.

Mine committed suicide on December 7. So its a Day that will live in Infamy. I would love to see a 1941 media use that line again.

Back