Any experiments with time?

Imagine that two full revolutions a sec. 66 minutes in 33 seconds. That's amazing.

Sine wave of HDRing is exact. That's powerful stuff.

HDRKid

Do you have the schematic of your device?
Did you build it yourself?

When I first saw the video I was shocked.
I was a bit in disbelieve.

Will it work with a digital watch?
/ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Are you swamping the crytal on the watch
to create harmonics thus speeding up
the arm on the watch. In other words
doubling and tripling the speed of the
crystal on the watch to create the effect.
Bet you can't run it backwards.
/ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif

It is evidence of a time warp, see the video.

I'm sorry, but I watched the video and didn't see any evidence of a "time warp" - whatever that means. I did, however, see the equivalent of a high school physics lab demonstration of a harmonic oscillator obeying Hooke's Law, i.e. F = -kx in an RLC circuit (maybe responding to an undamped resonant frequency given by F_n = 1/(2Pi) * sqrt(1/LC)...something like that, huh?). There is, isn't there, an RLC circuit involved with the HDR? I've seen the schematics and I seem to see one.

What does a watch have to do with time travel? I know that you're a bit of a simple person but surely you're not really that naive, are you?

Hi Timelord:

Here is an experiment I did with Steven Gibbs HDR and a watch from the local flea market. The watch moves normal until the HDR is on, then it speeds up to over 1000X normal.

It is evidence of a time warp, see the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2zU_aB8V6Y

It's interesting, but, as others have noted, it could be a result of the EM field affecting the piezo crystal in the watch. I would like to see more tests, using things such as biological systems (small animals & plants, for example), chemical reactions (rate of reaction, rotting of food, etc.), nuclear decay (altered half-life for well-known radionuclides), and anything else that supports this claim. Thanks. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TimeLord,

Also, why were you wearing gloves in the video?

I don't know if The Kid made the video. Several years ago CarlosX (Carlos Novela) made a low tech version of the same experiment and had it on his HDR site www.carlosx.com

It's funny that on his professional site www.cnovela.com he doesn't mention for his potential clients that he's not just a code geek, he's also a potential Nobel Laureate based on his stunning discoveries in theoretical physics, i.e.time travel. You'd think that a client would enjoy being able to drop his name on friends; "I knew Charlie Novela, that's what I call him, I call him Charlie. I knew him before he received his Nobel Prize..."

On the serious side, Carlos isn't just a programmer he's a talented graphic novel artist. He used to post his artwork on the CarlosX site. It was pretty darned good.

Well, so far I've found CarlosX' 2002 post on Anomalies where he described the experiment and his plan to post the video. His second post on the page has a link to stills taken from the video http://wwwinfoworld.com/hm.htm. The link is still active but the links on the page to the photo bucket is dead:

CarlosX.com

Loc: Miami, FL USA
(206.66.48.237) More time travel experiments:

I was able to get one HDR unit to create a forward time field, while the second HDR unit generated a backward time field.

The two HDR units were right next to each other with overlapping time fields. Producing a huge temporal flux.

One watch was spinning forward,
while the second watch was spinning backward.

I will try to post a video of a simultaneous forward/backward time field.

Very hard to create.

CarlosX Post on Anomalies

Hi Designer:
Do you have the schematic of your device?
Will try to find and post the link.

Did you build it yourself?
HDR built by inventor Steven Gibbs.

Will it work with a digital watch?
Not sure, I plan to conduct more test.

In another experiment with two HDR units the watch went backwards and forwards. I believe that the time wave was unstable. The watch makes a strange noise when it goes backward.

Hi Kaingo:
Thanks, plan to conduct an experiment with a radium watch and a geiger counter to see if it can affect the speed of radioactive decay. Where can I get a radium watch?

Hi Timelord:
I do not expect you to simply believe, I expect you to build your own unit and attempt to replicate the time experiment. If I make a candle burn real fast, you can always claim I dip the wick in gasoline. The key is for you to replicate the experiment and see for yourself. However, if I had brought a walkie - talkie to the 1500's and told scientist there that it was possible to talk to people miles away they would simply claim that I was consorting with demons and had me burned at the stake. Stop believeing what you have been told; think for yourself, time travel IS possible and can be attained using Radio Shack components.

Hi Darby:
I expected nothing less from you. Here is a video for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=445m_ohiWCM

Remember how you laughed at me when I said that the bees disappear in the future? You said "Oh, no, its killer bees, wait they disappeared."
Let's see how much laughing you do when the store shelves are empty.

Remember how you laughed at me when I said that the bees disappear in the future? You said "Oh, no, its killer bees, wait they disappeared."
Let's see how much laughing you do when the store shelves are empty.

Once again, show us the post where someone said that they laughed - or that you made this prediction.

Hi Timelord:
Yesterday my website hdrkid.com was hacked, and today even worse. Somebody is angry. Probably the usual debunkers that want to keep the public from knowing the truth. The truth is that anybody can build a time machine using parts from your local Radio Shack.

I believe that Tesla probably built a time machine back in the 1800's, as for using magnatism for time travel this has been known since the early 40's (Philadelphia Experiment) possibly even before. The HDR itself was invented in 1985. This is not a new breakthru, this is old tech.

Hi Darby:
Do not feel dumb. This is a learning experience for all of us. Have you heard of hyperdimensional bees?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1o_P-u1yXA&NR=1

Kid,

Hi Darby:
Do not feel dumb. This is a learning experience for all of us. Have you heard of hyperdimensional bees?

Darby was asking for evidence of a claim you had made about yourself and him, not for you to be non-responsive. If this non-responsiveness and unwillingness to provide evidence for your claims were to occur on another internet forum I frequent, you would be banned for making claims that you could not support with evidence, and continually ignoring questions asking you to provide such evidence.

I guess cowards like you only hang out at places where you can spew your lies with immunity. If you would ever like to try your schtick at a forum that polices crackpot claims very closely, just let me know.

RMT

My experiment probably is not what your looking for but I have being playing with a binary counter to create text, and pictures(in the future hopefully video and sound.) to see if I could catch something from the future or the past. The binary counter gives every possible combination to be more precise every possible result kind of like cracking a combination lock with a brute force attack. So far i've slowed down a little but i,ve got an impressive amount of programming code on this experiment done and with it a lot of my time. I have well over a thousand lines of code including using artificial intelligent agents to sift thru the results. I,ve attempted posting the code but these boards can,t handle it. I,ve seen no proof yet of the future or the past in my work. I,ve had two major runs so far. One with text and one with pictures. The picture part failed because of programming error on my part but I'm fixing to correct that. The text run I was using qbasic instead of c++ and qbasic is slow. I did get some interesting results but I don,t believe they were of the future or the past. On the pictures I'm hoping to use pictures of the headlines in the news paper and increment a binary counter on it to attempt to get pictures of the headline news in the future or the past that is my end result I'm hoping for. My main draw back will be if I have enough computing power and how I'm mathematically incrementing my binary counter. On incrementing my binary counter pictures will fall into clusters of numbers. Each cluster will be of certain types of pictures. I have to get to the right cluster then find the right picture. If I can find proof of time and places then I can start charting this tree to specific places and times in the future or the past on this tree. I don,t expect to find any type of pattern in the tree though. Here is another example.

Binary counter tree

numbers
|
cluster of similiar pictures type A at a time and place.
|
more numbers
|
cluster of similiar pictures type B at a time and place.
|
even more numbers
|
cluster of similiar pictures typc C at a time and place.
|
and more meaningless numbers
|
...... The tree goes on and on.

This mathematical type of configuration would apply for other forms of media in looking for the future or the past. So, I have to find a way of skipping around the tree sort of speak to see the future or the past in computer media format.

I have a thread in the experimenting section. So anyway you asked about experiments with time so here is my input. Good day.

hdrkid,

Hi Timelord:
Yesterday my website hdrkid.com was hacked, and today even worse. Somebody is angry. Probably the usual debunkers that want to keep the public from knowing the truth.

I hope this isn't your way of avoiding giving an explanation.

The truth is that anybody can build a time machine using parts from your local Radio Shack.

You keep saying that. Now show me how.

I believe that Tesla probably built a time machine back in the 1800's, as for using magnatism for time travel this has been known since the early 40's (Philadelphia Experiment) possibly even before. The HDR itself was invented in 1985. This is not a new breakthru, this is old tech.

The Tesla & Philly Exp stories are the favorites of crackpots, because they sound fantastic and there is absolutely no proof. Mind you, I'd like to see exact hardware specs & real scientific theories to back these things up. If it can't be reproduced reliably, it's not scientific.

reactor,

I read about your program in the other forum. Although it's an interesting idea, I don't think there's any way to differentiate random data from past/present/future information. The reason is that the data don't come from the real world. Not only that, the sheer number of data sets you'll have to generate is enormous. Say you have n bits and you want to generate every possible combination. That would be 2^n combinations. Doesn't sound like much until you get a 100KB image & find yourself processing 2^102400 = 2.96e30825 possible images. Still though, if you find a way to do it, let us know.

Binary counter tree

numbers
|
cluster of similiar pictures type A at a time and place.
|
more numbers
|
cluster of similiar pictures type B at a time and place.
|
even more numbers
|
cluster of similiar pictures typc C at a time and place.
|
and more meaningless numbers
|
...... The tree goes on and on.

hmmm, you need star thinkig on i-clouds ...

Thomas Vander Wal is one of the main contributors towards the definition of information clouds. He identified four different types of clouds in his work "Understanding the Personal Info Cloud: Using the Model of Attraction", 2004. 2

He identified the following clouds:

* the global information cloud (the internet, unlimited access, not user controlled, not user organized)
* the external information cloud (membership access, behind a firewall, sharing difficult)
* the local information cloud (local area network (LAN), membership access, not user controlled, not user organized)
* and the personal information cloud (access from anywhere, user organized and controlled, portability).

The personal information cloud is a container for all personal information that we create/store and gather throughout our interactions within our communication world. This is the only cloud which is accessible at all times, where the user manages and defines all content and the only cloud that follows the user everywhere. The content can be enhanced by adding metadata to achieve effective access and reusable information that can be shared.

to wiki
obscured_clouds_greece.jpg

Back