Chronohistorian

Re: Out there is a symphoney

then why can't you buy a camera and take pictures for us? just find a big store.. like a wal-mart or something along those lines, and buy something. they're not going to go out of business because of one sale.. so why can't you do that?

Kerp' he's not allowed to.

Being from the future and taking pictures, by his hand is a time travel violation.

creedo299-tell her you love her an compliment her, they always seem to like compliments. that is how you express appreciation. we also take them to places.

there is nothing wrong with homosexuality and there isn't a homosexuality gene that you you can just breed out. homosexuality is perfectly natural. are you a homophobe?

I have never heard of the Pleiadeans and Procyionians so they are a made up race.

kerpalisaptar-I was ordered not to because they said something about a sales record. even if I did have one. I do not have a scanner.

Chrono
Tell us about some nifty inventions from the future.
And nothing scientific. Just like "he have this thing that does that".

Do you still drink cofee ?

we have hovocars that take you places.

robots and androids to do jobs like build engines for our space ships, police the streets, put out fires.

Anti gravity stabiliser generators that keep the cities in the sky.

life simulators are for entertainment. you can be anything you waant, like a character from a book or a captain of a ship.

skin and bone regenerator-if you get your finger chopped off you attach it to the rest of your finger and your finger and bone grows back within minutes.

Teleporters-teleport you anywhere but it costs a lot per trip.

yes we still drink coffee.

How smart are your robots and androids?
Are they self aware?
Have they revolted against humak kind yet?

Intellegence of the androids depends on the job they do. in putting out fires the android might only need to know maths (maybe angles to know the best way to put fires out).

I cannot answer the rest of the questions and please do not ask me why (it isn't because I don't know).

get a digital camera.. you being from the future.. i thought you would think of that first. and what's the reason the future set you up with a computer and the internet? so you can goof around and get on message boards, and tell everyone there you're from the future..

btw.. i'm not sure if you've said this.. but what's your real name?

Setting me up with a computer and the internet is part of the research because I can look at news sites and research other things and how people behave over the internet.

Brick Burkstrom is my name

With the answer Chrono gave, such as, (there is nothing wrong with homosexuality and there isn't a homosexuality gene that you can just breed out. homosexuality is perfectly natural. are you a homophobe?), when in the Newsweek article, on bees being a genetic afterproduct, as natures selected nonbreeders, by genetic disposition, I now understand why and how they send him here.

Chrono's trip would be similar to sending a person on a very advanced plane, to say another country, that knows nothing about that planes technologies?

When the plane lands this guys gets out, but knows nothing about either the plane or its mission, as all he had to do was go along for the ride.

This guy wears the uniform, but he knows nothing of what makes this plane work, or about the people who built it.

This plane does amazing things too, once it lands.

There is one panel on the side of the plane, that when you touch a panel, a pair of silver metallic hands come out and fashions you an express café latté mocha, right before your eyes.

so... what about my idea of you getting a digital camera? go to a walmart or something and get one. they're not much.

btw.. what else do you do in this time for entertaiment? go to the movies? what do you do besides being on the computer.. and work on your "mission"

oh.. and another thing. why didn't you just go back to the day your time lost the information about this time and get it then.. why come in the middle of it and spend time here when you could easly go to 2030 and get a whole lot more information... or 2100.. why come now?

kerpalisaptar-there are no walmarts in england and plus I do not need a digital camera for my mission so I will not be allowed to buy one.

I watch tv for entertainment. I mostly watch star trek, the simpsons and stargate sg1 but I watch other shows too.

the information of that time is biased. we want first hand information that is not biased

Hey chrono, I think I know you. Aren't you from Middlesbrough? Maybe you know where ash hill coulby newham is? Is your name Simon, Emma, or Holly??

I doubt you know me because I don't talk to many people. I am from middlesbrough but you could have just found that out using my IP.

I have never been to ash hill but I did go to coulby newham farm on my travels.

I am called brick and I am not female.