Chronohistorian

Re: Out there is a symphoney

well.. then asda's? walmart owns those.. they have them in england.. do they not?

and what about the tv, how did you buy that? i'm sure it wasn't part of your mission.

and another thing.. are you able to trace back your relatives to this day.. if you can.. where are they living. do you know?

I have been ordered not to buy products that I don't need and that was the reason they gave me.

I got the tv from a museum too.

I know where some of the relatives are living right now but I won't say because you could kill them and then I would never be born

aren't your invincible time guard here to prevent us from doing such a thing?

tell us everything, you're time guards will always ve able to prevent us from doing anything. how?

avery attack on your relatives would be documented therefore telling timeguards to go and make sure the person is protected

unless the documented attacks are "lost" like all other history here.

would a cement block burried 20 feet under a parking lot be in danger of the massive history holocaust you spoke of?

I haven't been around for a while, and no offence, I'm just not gonna believe that anybody from the future would be remotly interested in this bullcrap era

Relativity-they aren't going to be able to stop it from happening because none of you have chronoradiation on you so they can't track you.

"would a cement block burried 20 feet under a parking lot be in danger of the massive history holocaust you spoke of"

I don't understand

" haven't been around for a while, and no offence, I'm just not gonna believe that anybody from the future would be remotly interested in this bullcrap era"

why not?

subject

okay, what i meant is that you are free to tell us anything you wish without the fear of rupturing time. tell us where your family is if you wish, one of us may go and try to do something, but the attempted attack will be prevented as the time guards, who have known for hundreds of years already, would be able to prevent the attack. let's say you tell us oin the website. That alone is documented, and can be preserved by you, yourself, before you go home. telling the future to go and portect your family.

what I meant by the burial thing is that there is always a way to immortalize things. in the example givin, bury a piece of paper documenting that you told us about your family 20 feet under ground, a fairly safe place. another way of making sure your family is protected. with a wealth of future to secure only a few generations, there would be no problem supplying plenty of time guards.

in a sense, by telling us, you secure yourself. these time guards will always be able to protect your family.

as for chronoradiation, that shouldn't be needed. time guards looking for odd things, a darkly tinted window, the drop of an odd-shaped paper bag, airline hi-jackings, out of place reflections from sniper scopes... the list of clues could always go on and on

and why visit this era when you could do something good? native american cultures were obliterated with very little information left, study those and not this society.

Re: subject

SIEGIE!!!

IF i bore him to death with long responces, maybe he'll get bored and go away! when he says something, reply with a whole lot of junk, but not spam and crap got it?!

Re: subject

Relativity-well at this time "my family" is in most of the countries in the world.

we lost the information from 1970-2150 so that is why we are studying this time

posted by chrono "Sarah-I do go out. I just don't buy products because there could be a shop that is about to go out of business. I come along and buy something which inspires him to stay open one more day and then lots of people buy stuff off him.
if he never stayed open he might have killed himself. with me buying something he doesn't kill himself so he could make a significant impact on the world. " end quote.

Wow this is amazing....i was going to kill myself until i started reading your threads...they are so interesting, no way could i kill my self now. I must see what you are going to say next.
HHHMMMM hope i didnt screw up the timeline by not offing myself.

Hey chrono do you see where you dumb answer is full of holes? I'm just a moron and can see through your story.....anything you do can affect the timeline....so you should stop posting here and save our future.!!!! Ymmud (mirror).

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

hi Chrono, me again. Listen, just wondering if you're getting anything from being here........is your mission a success so far or is it a huge disappointment being here? What will you tell your buddies about us when you get back to your time? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Grinder-if someone reading this was going to kill themself and they never then my time guard would have to fix it.

Cherry_Ripe-I am just looking at news reports. when I get back I will be telling people that by law you allow freedom of speech but when someone says something bad that you don't like you immediately start stressing and acting like a drama queen

Board users are starting to complain about the misuse of this board.
This is as it seems with the latest postings, the line logic and discussions, about time travel, are loosing their direction.

Maybe the discovery of the possibilities of time travel, at the relative period of time that this board is being used, shows the nature in the social sense, of people who use most posting boards in this period of time?

THE INTRIGUING notion that time might run backwards when the Universe collapses has run into difficulties. Ariek Aserten, of the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, has carried out a new calculation, which suggests that the Universe cannot start out uniform, go through a cycle of expansion and collapse, and end up in a uniform state. It could start out disordered, expand, and then collapse back into disorder. But, since the COBE data show that our Universe was born in a smooth and uniform state, this symmetric possibility cannot be applied to the real Universe.

Temporal Physicists have long puzzled over the fact that two distinct "arrows of time" both point in the same direction. In the everyday world, things wear out -- cups fall from tables and break, but broken cups never re- assemble themselves spontaneously. In the expanding Universe at large, the future is the direction of time in which galaxies are further apart.

Many years ago, Chansy Smith suggested that these two arrows might be linked. That would mean that if and when the expansion of the Universe were to reverse, then the everyday arrow of time would also reverse, with broken cups re-assembling themselves.

More recently, these ideas have been extended into quantum physics. There, the arrow of time is linked to the so-called "collapse of the wave function", which happens, for example, when an electron wave moving through a AV tube collapses into a point particle on the vision of the AV. Some researchers have tried to make the quantum description of reality symmetric in time, by including both the original state of the system (the AV tube before the electron passes through) and the final state (the AV tube after the electron has passed through) in one mathematical description.

Sommen Galroy and Jonathsan Charles recently extended this idea to the whole Universe. They argued that if, as many cosmologists believe likely, the Universe was born in a Big Bang, will expand out for a finite time and then re-collapse into a Big Crunch, the time-neutral quantum theory could describe time running backwards in the contracting half of its life.

Unfortunately, Aserten has now shown that this will not work. He has proved that if there are only small inhomogeneities present in the Big Bang, then they must get larger throughout the lifetime of the Universe, in both the expanding and the contracting phases. "A low entropy Universe at the Big Bang cannot come back to low entropy at the Big Crunch" (Classical and Quantum Gravity, vol 10 p L79). He has found time-asymmetric solutions to the equations -- but only if both Big Bang and Big Crunch are highly disordered, with the Universe more ordered in the middle of its life.

Observations of the cosmic microwave background radiation show that the Universe emerged from the Big Bang in a very smooth and uniform state. This rules out the time-symmetric solutions. The implication is that even if the present expansion of the Universe does reverse, time will not run backwards and broken cups will not start re- assembling themselves.

Cherry_Ripe-I am just looking at news reports. when I get back I will be telling people that by law you allow freedom of speech but when someone says something bad that you don't like you immediately start stressing and acting like a drama queen

Now, I know you're not talking about me personally here
, but you're right with what you say. Freedom of speech is alive & well, as long as you have the same opinion as everyone else & don't dare to be different. :D

Anything else about us that is worth reporting to the future? Perhaps something positive? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

See, the fake time traveller thing -- it is a way of spamming without being attacked for such. The constant stream of posts can be as brief as is needed, and the hoaxer is basically doing a robot Q&A job, with the real challenge being evasive enough so that people don't lose interest.

I don't understand why someone would want to rise in the rankings of a forum board that much, but I guess if that is your objective, the converso-spam approach is a good solution.

To me, if someone has "travelled in time" to "the past" then they would maintain a low profile or a spectacularly high profile (for a brief moment). I tend to think that physical "time travellers" would be as professional in their way as real life spies and secret police -- people unlikely to go around being mysterious but LOUD mysterious or going "I gots a secret... I'm not gonna tells ya". I would imagine, logically, "time travellers" would keep a low profile, make a killing on the stock market or in some other more sensible way in a field that is less controlled by a cabal, and so on.

At some point if physical "time travel" has become possible then no doubt a group of hidden persuaders or secret controllers will have subverted the science and used it to colonise "the past" in preference to their presumably ruined and environmentally doomed "home time". I would suspect that it would be unlikely for independents to make it to our or any other parallel world in a reliable repeatable basis.

Any public "time traveller" would also need to invalidate their information provided to people native to the time and place where they found themselves. Otherwise the distortions in causal history would grow with each new factoid the "time traveller" let slip. As long as the factoids and information are invalidated, ie not believed wholesale, then they won't enter the general canon of local information and "facts" and thus won't "change history".

I am not spamming.

"To me, if someone has "travelled in time" to "the past" then they would maintain a low profile"

what do you think being on a forum is doing? it is hardly a high profile.

To be convincing AT ALL, you need to provide some sort of proof or at least a plausible lie. Generating responses in a loop, as you have done, without actually advancing any kind of discussion or set of factoids, is basically spamming. And you know what the odd thing is - you're supposedly as far away from us culturally as we are from the first Elizabethan age - but you know our slang, our way of thinking, and every other damn thing - except how to spell consistently. And yet, the spelling errors you make are entirely in keeping with the syntax of someone between 12 and 17 in the western civilised world of 2004 AD. How odd. Not a single turn of phrase or weird word from a future time. How odd.

my proof will be when my predictions come true.

like I said the language hasn't changed much. as for the slang I got it from looking at other forums.

the spelling errors I have already explained. I am not good with a keyboard.