"The future ain't what it used to be."

Darby, have a diagram about Higgs Boson

Servant this is closer to the metric of a Kerr Black Hole:
f09b7b659990ff1dce7626eb9ba195d2.png

This metric is equivalent to a co-rotating reference frame that is rotating with angular speed Ω that depends on both the radius r and the colatitudeθ, where Ω is called the Annihilation Event.
b3516570991180729e3ed4047758d4cd.png

You can also munch on this investigation as well:

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/0808/0808.2977v2.pdf

Hi transient001,

The equation above is a bit too complicated. Can you provide some more explanation please? What are each of the symbol stands for?

Be careful with these formulas fellas. The world is now going to be checking out this website.

Time repeats itself in an orderly golden ratio cycle.

Be careful with these formulas fellas. The world is now going to be checking out this website.

Time repeats itself in an orderly golden ratio cycle.

Those formulas are from Wikipedia. Everyone are able access them. It was a spam attack from a single source/group, not the whole world trying to check out this site.

Hi Darby, can you be more specific? Which post number in this thread?

I believe Darby was referring to the second post in the physics forum page you provided. Go read the post after the one where he offers the picture you asked about on that forum, not here. :)

RMT

Hi Darby, can you be more specific? Which post number in this thread?
I'm not talking about post numbers on this thread. You alluded to and quoted a post on another site's BBS forum. I'm asking about the second post on that thread - a post offered by the OP on that thread.

But I know that you are not so dense so as not to have already seen that.

Back