"The future ain't what it used to be."

Greetings from 2039

I am not disagreeing with you but Xavier's ip address says he is from Illinois and Cortez's says he is from CA. Of course he could have a friend post from Illinois to cover his tracks but that is unlikely. All in all, it would be a lot of traveling for Cortez if this were the case /ttiforum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Thanks for the correction, though I'm still skeptical. The
similarity is just too close to deny some connection between
the two. He may not be the same person but he definately is
connected. all in all it still stands that XavierCage is a liar.

Cool dude. I'm just looking for that person like yourself. You see, less then a year ago I played lottery, and I won Half a million dollars for hitting 5!!! Soo cool dude. But anyway the sad thing is that i have lost the winning ticket!!. Well if you are from the future upi probably would help me out. I'll give you 10%. minus tax!

XavierCage is the same person who is TimeTravelActivist.

Wrong PheonixProject. Just because his name sounds like mine, does not mean we are one in the same, or have any sort of connection.

I don't know this XavierCage, but it's obvious by his interaction with RMT, that he is not me.

I mean come on, just look at how easily RMT handled him for 8 straight pages?

It was done almost effortlessly... "BAM" just like that!

Now, it had it been me... well let's just it wasn't me

TTA

[
quote] But there were those in 2004 after the start of the presidential election which planted the seeds for America's 2nd Civil War, who realized that the one who came before me was speaking the truth. Cramer's research caused an Ion collision in an attempt to surpass light speed which resulted in violent explosions in the test field. (Needless to say light speed wasn't archived in that instance but Cramer was very close). Regardless, this research is now 28 years early!!!

So, where "John Titor" attempted to hide certain facts and divulged others (against better instruction) and failed miserably, I will give you what I can in the hopes that you will be wise enough to change your selfish ways.

[/quote]

Right The Stolen Election!

owever, upon the return of who you would come to know as "John Titor", we learned that even though to us, it was achieved at a certain time, according to him, it was 20 some odd years earlier than supposed to. And it seriously altered future events for him. (He successfully contacted his past self and family in an attempt to save his mother from death in Hurricane Ivan) Against initial instructions. Ofcourse, to me, I only knew that she died from a heart failure years later than he claimed she did.

Right, the Ripple 1 event

Let's just say that with your next president, you won't have to worry about sexual affairs with female interns in the oval office. The next president will not desire sex with women.

At least not openly. (That was a joke)

Keep your eyes on Freemasonry. (They are not what they seem) CERN is very real and will be well known very soon. The one world government was attempted but did not last very long.

The measurements for timeline divergence are known in your worldline as AMF, GERB and AMMA stations. However, thanks to John Titor, I cannot nor would I be willing to give you anymore info than that. But that information is available to you right now in this worldline. You just have to look. --- Answers to questions like these are that reason why I had to come here. (reluctantly I might add)

Nice Joke, but you right!!!

It got really bad when we sent up a shuttle in December of 2006 attempting to "reduce risk". It was really sent by U.S. Air Force to auto lock onto a nuclear target.

STS-116
Link to NASA

The system takes time to use but what I can tell you is after you enter the destination coordinates the bell sounds. Overall the process is very noisy. Even after you arrive because there is still electrical charges "static" popping when you complete the trip.

The gravity field generated by the unit happens very fast. About 2-3 G's of bodily pressure are felt. There is a blast of light outside of the unit but undoubtedly it is ultraviolet radiation. It looks like an inner tube.

Then everything goes dark until you shut it down. I then wait a few moments before I exit the vessel. It is super hot to the touch after entry. Your ears will pop from the release of gravity and air pressure.

It is widely known in my time that the C204 unit is accurate from 50 years as a destination time however, the unit I traveled her in is more accurate.

The moon appears red because of the radioactive dust in our atmosphere.
You may said "Iron ore and Oil" from the tail of NIBIRU

A comet will hit the earth. But we won't all die from it. Like so many will predict.
Nibiru will give us a Visit, the We will get a Geographic Pole Shift...

Listen, my time with you is almost at an end. A part of me really do not wish to go. But I fear I may have done some damage in this timeline. Ofcourse, you will never know the changes that I might have made. But I certainly will. It will be very interesting to see what 2039 will bring once I return.

Don`t Worry everything is as predicted...

Europe: The Final Countdown Lyrics...

We're leaving together
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back
To earth, who can tell
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground (leaving ground)
Will things ever be the same again
It's the final countdown...
The final countdown
Ooh oh

We're heading for Venus (Venus)
And still we stand tall
Cause maybe they've seen us
And welcome us all (yeah)
With so many light years to go
And things to be found (to be found)
I'm sure that we'll all miss her so
It's the final countdown...
The final countdown
The final countdown (the final countdown)
Ooh ooh oh

(interlude)

The final countdown
Ooh oh
I'ts the final countdown
The final countdown
The final countdown (the final countdown)
Ooh
It's the final countdown
We are leaving together
The final countdown

Link to Youtube...

Then we slammed right into WWIII. Russia & China both believed that the natural disaster we endured in 2005 made us weak. So that along with whom we had for president in 2008 made us appear vulnerable to the rest of the world. Your in for a very big political change in 2008. The president that follows this one while be quite different from ANY of the presidents you have had in the history of the country.

Did we know in 2006 that Obama was going to be running for president?

Let's just say that with your next president, you won't have to worry about sexual affairs with female interns in the oval office. The next president will not desire sex with women.

The story with Barack Obama and Larry Sinclair. Was this already known in 2006? I read about this only in 2008.
Also the real estate crash has passed, but any good financial guru could have known this as well.

Make no mistake. This is no "hoax" I know how it sounds and I appreciate your lack of belief. I am posting here because this forum is on a list of many forums that I am to post on. There will be a certain individual who will read things in these threads that have a "lasting" effect on them.

Just wondering if any of you on this forum have been this "individual" with this lasting effect.

New here and intrigued by these posts /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Then we slammed right into WWIII. Russia & China both believed that the natural disaster we endured in 2005 made us weak. So that along with whom we had for president in 2008 made us appear vulnerable to the rest of the world. Your in for a very big political change in 2008. The president that follows this one while be quite different from ANY of the presidents you have had in the history of the country.

I believe that these little snipets you are pointing out were (are) referring to Hillary Clinton.

Re: Greetings from 2039 [re: XavierCage]
01/19/06 11:28 PM (24.15.165.106)

Well, again it's hard to remember certain things from 34 years ago. But the best I can remember about 2006 is the death of Ford.

Gerald Ford died on December 26, 2006. This "prediction" - made eleven months before the event - is a hit.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006; Posted: 4:09 p.m. EST (21:09 GMT)

RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. -- Former President Ford was undergoing treatment for pneumonia Monday at the same facility where he was briefly hospitalized a month ago, his chief of staff said. He was said to be doing well.

Ford, 92, was admitted Saturday to Eisenhower Medical Center near his home in Rancho Mirage in Southern California, Penny Circle said.

"Based on his age it is prudent for his initial course of treatment -- IV antibiotics -- to be done at the hospital," Circle said. [snip]

Chicago Sun-Times Article date:January 17, 2006

Yuh don't think that the post, made two days after the above article ran in the Chicago Sun-Times and nationwide announcing that the former President, 92 years old and long known to have failing health, had been admitted to the hospital suffering from pneumonia three days prior had anything to do with the "prediction" do you?

Very likely and I haven't discovered anything else pertinent from this poster. A needle in a haystack doesn't even begin to describe the difficulty of sorting through all the crap to get to something interesting. I will continue to search though.

The next president will not desire sex with women.

I believe that these little snipets you are pointing out were (are) referring to Hillary Clinton.

Maybe not. About a year or so ago there was a father who said he didn't want his daughter to be alone with Hillary. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Back