"The future ain't what it used to be."

Haunted House ? WooHoo !

Nice one Kerr! Again, please try to get someone with an RF spectrum Analyser along (a good Radio Ham/Pro) who knows how to drive the damn thing- you may well be amazed.
Mind you, with all the stuff you will be gereating yopurself- there could be big problems with a sensitive instrument.
IF you get a 2nd chance- just generate nothing at all and take one along, along with your camera with the filters reoved from the ccd's
Dave

LightandMagic1.jpg
Uploaded just because I like the picture. :)
RainmanTime & Transient001 should know why this picture got my attention.​

thmagdeluxe50-1.jpg
- Metered Pulse Rate​
- Variable 1 to 1500 Pulses per Second​
- Up to 1K gauss​
- Variable coils​
Waiting on this item to be shipped.​
Damn, I have an old HP unit here, def a pulse generator- in the UK though! It may be too fancy for what you need though.

One of those things, Dave, the more equipment obtained, the more additional equipment is wanted. There is a Ham Radio operator a few miles away - considered a neighbor here - will drop by and talk with the man.

Well, never know, if the Comanche stays around, anytime you're in the region - just give me a shout. :)

Go for it! He will need a dry run though, to make sure some of this gear you are using won't damge his Spectrum Analyser- they are THE pride and joy of any RF engineer!
(he could protect with attenuators and back to back diodes though (he will know what I mean)
Dave

Will be doing the investigation in multiple phases. That way, will reduce the chances of overpowering as per whatever experiments are being conducted at the time.

C09162012001a.jpg
Whoops, almost forgot this: A Native American Flute to be played to attract the attention of the Comanche.​

You are truly equipped!!!! I am amazed, although I shouldn't old friend, you are really something. I hope your experiment renders some very good information about the Comanche.

Yes sir, ready to go.

Figure on trying the equipment out at another site - The Turtle Creek School and Cemetery - first. Did speak to the County historical site Commissioner, and received "verbal" permission to conduct research on 'any' of the Kerr County historical sites.

Need to get a signed permission slip, as it were. Figure might be difficult to explain my presence on a historical site at 2 A.M., if the Sheriff (or worse : concerned citizens) show up. "The Commissioner said so..." might not work so well unless have something tangible to show them. 'Round these parts people have a habit of shooting first, and asking questions later.

The School house is being renovated- perfect timing if the work on the structure stirs up paranormal activity.

Yes sir, ready to go.

Figure on trying the equipment out at another site - The Turtle Creek School and Cemetery - first. Did speak to the County historical site Commissioner, and received "verbal" permission to conduct research on 'any' of the Kerr County historical sites.

Need to get a signed permission slip, as it were. Figure might be difficult to explain my presence on a historical site at 2 A.M., if the Sheriff (or worse : concerned citizens) show up. "The Commissioner said so..." might not work so well unless have something tangible to show them. 'Round these parts people have a habit of shooting first, and asking questions later.

The School house is being renovated- perfect timing if the work on the structure stirs up paranormal activity.

How is the investigation going??

Going slow. Working two jobs at the moment. The school house was a bust, nothing happened there. My daughter and myself went to a historical cemetery and actually got quite a bit of K2 and other activity. So...our focus has shifted to the hot spot within the cemetery.

Time willing, need to bring the other equipment. The trip into the cemetary was a spur of the moment decision to test out the K2 meter and the Full Spectrum Camera, the rest of the equipment was left at home. We do have an experiment ready to go - just need time to put the experiment into play.

Researching about the Comanche's, not so sure if it would be appropriate to mess with the Comanche Spirit, or just leave him alone. He isn't bothering anyone - so am mindful of disturbing the Comanche Spirit.

Going slow. Working two jobs at the moment. The school house was a bust, nothing happened there. My daughter and myself went to a historical cemetery and actually got quite a bit of K2 and other activity. So...our focus has shifted to the hot spot within the cemetery.

Time willing, need to bring the other equipment. The trip into the cemetary was a spur of the moment decision to test out the K2 meter and the Full Spectrum Camera, the rest of the equipment was left at home. We do have an experiment ready to go - just need time to put the experiment into play.

Researching about the Comanche's, not so sure if it would be appropriate to mess with the Comanche Spirit, or just leave him alone. He isn't bothering anyone - so am mindful of disturbing the Comanche Spirit.

I can totally relate to working too much situation, I'm lucky to get 5 hours sleep most nights a week and often too tired to check e-mails.
Shame about the school house. Cemeteries are always interesting in some way or another ( it may sound strange but I find cemeteries very peaceful places- the older the better). Most impressed with your equipment. Very modern/high tech in approach but I wonder if some old school methods might also be successful such candles, clocks, compasses even sensitive animals like cats. I lived in a house when I was young which was "occupied" by something other than just my family and we had one room in the house which the pet cats would absolutely freak out in and would almost tear you apart to get out of. But thats another story. Do take care and trust your senses!. Having come from a situation where I/my family had an experience I view this field of inquiry with great interest but at a safe distance. Too be honest I am worried about 'attachment' I believe that once you open that door it might be harder to close than you think. But I also believe that this is only in the case of some (highly sensitive) people. I think you would know by now if you fall into that category. In regards to the Camanche Spirit why don't you just see if he wants to make contact. Don't try to prevoke or disturb intentially.
Heres a trivia question. What's the difference between a graveyard and a cemetery?

Hope to hear an update soon.
Good Hunting

Bender.

I can totally relate to working too much situation, I'm lucky to get 5 hours sleep most nights a week and often too tired to check e-mails.
Shame about the school house. Cemeteries are always interesting in some way or another ( it may sound strange but I find cemeteries very peaceful places- the older the better). Most impressed with your equipment. Very modern/high tech in approach but I wonder if some old school methods might also be successful such candles, clocks, compasses even sensitive animals like cats. I lived in a house when I was young which was "occupied" by something other than just my family and we had one room in the house which the pet cats would absolutely freak out in and would almost tear you apart to get out of. But thats another story. Do take care and trust your senses!. Having come from a situation where I/my family had an experience I view this field of inquiry with great interest but at a safe distance. Too be honest I am worried about 'attachment' I believe that once you open that door it might be harder to close than you think. But I also believe that this is only in the case of some (highly sensitive) people. I think you would know by now if you fall into that category. In regards to the Camanche Spirit why don't you just see if he wants to make contact. Don't try to prevoke or disturb intentially.
Heres a trivia question. What's the difference between a graveyard and a cemetery?

Hope to hear an update soon.
Good Hunting

Bender.

Just because we didn't see anything, doesn't mean they weren't there (at the school house). Maybe just shy entities. The school house isn't that far away from our house, so will try it again.

Don't think feeling peaceful in cemeteries is strange, I feel the same way. Somber, serene and quiet. Also great place to reflect on life's issues.

Actually would love to go more high tech, just can't afford everything I want at the moment.

Trying to keep everything low-key, don't want to attract to much attention - candles and the like - good idea's - however, people seeing anyone in a cemetery with candles would probably get the wrong idea of what was happening. Don't think I could do that with any animal, cat or otherwise. If there was one there already, would be interesting to watch, but if there aren't any there, wouldn't force one to be there.

Agree with you, if not for numerous paranormal experiences, past and present, probably wouldn't have as much of an interest in ghost hunting. However, experienced enough that my curious mind wants to know.

My main goal is to try and determine how these entities perceive time. I really don't understand how any spirit of a person (that might not know they've passed), would look for something for hundreds of years, unless they didn't know that amount of time has elapsed.

The experiment I have in play is to test whether or not the spirits can answer a question about a future event. The experiment I have in mind is this :

I had someone I trust write down a number on a piece of paper, and NOT tell me what the number is. I am going to ask the spirits if they have seen me in the cemetery walking around with a piece of paper with a number written on it? And will try to see if I capture a number during an EVP session. IF I do hear a number on the recorder, will call the person that has the pre-selected number to confirm that the number on the recorder is the same number.

IF it is a match, will go to the cemetery with that number written on a piece of paper and walk around with it.

With the Comanche , am not so certain I want to mess with him . He isn't really bothering anyone, so don't want to mistakenly set him off. In giving him some thought, there are desendents of his culture that still live in the area. Seems more appropriate to have them approach him, then me.

The cemetery was a 2nd choice for testing out some of the equipment. Didn't expect the success we had when we went there. And really don't get the feeling that we are un-wanted. My daughter got pushed, not violently, and the push seemed to be done in a playful manner. I deleted a thread about our experiences at the cemetery to protect the location.

My daughter had a conversation with a female spirit, and as we were returning to my truck, my daughter saw a woman pass by us as the woman was walking away from where we had been conversing with her through the K2 meter. My daughter caught on right away on how to use the K2.

She simply told the spirit to touch the K2 for yes, and to step away for no. We asked qualifiers, such as ;

"Are you a man ? " No K2 activity.

"Are you a woman ?" K2 lights flashed to red.

" Are you a man in Kansas ( we're in Texas ) ? " No K2 activity.

" Are you a woman in Arizona ?" No K2 activity.

" Are you a man in Texas ? " No K2 activity.

" Are you a woman in Texas ? " K2 lights flashed to red.

Then my daugher just told the entity to either touch the K2 or step away.

Whenever she asked the woman to step up and touch the K2, the lights would flash.

Whenever she asked the woman to step away from the K2 meter, it would go completely inactive.

My daughter did this for about 10 minutes. We both noticed that the flashing lights got weaker as the session continued, and when I asked if it was OK to take the womans picture the K2 flashed to red - almost could sense the word "NO" being screamed out. Eh, I took a picture anyway - and that was it for any K2 activity.

And I did test the battery of the K2 when we got back to the truck, and it was fine.

Can't wait to go back with the rest of the equipment to try out my time experiment, and to see if we can make contact with the woman again.

Time willing. When we do go - will post the experience here on TTI.

Regards,

Kerr

Just because we didn't see anything, doesn't mean they weren't there (at the school house). Maybe just shy entities. The school house isn't that far away from our house, so will try it again.

Don't think feeling peaceful in cemeteries is strange, I feel the same way. Somber, serene and quiet. Also great place to reflect on life's issues.

Actually would love to go more high tech, just can't afford everything I want at the moment.

Trying to keep everything low-key, don't want to attract to much attention - candles and the like - good idea's - however, people seeing anyone in a cemetery with candles would probably get the wrong idea of what was happening. Don't think I could do that with any animal, cat or otherwise. If there was one there already, would be interesting to watch, but if there aren't any there, wouldn't force one to be there.

Agree with you, if not for numerous paranormal experiences, past and present, probably wouldn't have as much of an interest in ghost hunting. However, experienced enough that my curious mind wants to know.

My main goal is to try and determine how these entities perceive time. I really don't understand how any spirit of a person (that might not know they've passed), would look for something for hundreds of years, unless they didn't know that amount of time has elapsed.

The experiment I have in play is to test whether or not the spirits can answer a question about a future event. The experiment I have in mind is this :

I had someone I trust write down a number on a piece of paper, and NOT tell me what the number is. I am going to ask the spirits if they have seen me in the cemetery walking around with a piece of paper with a number written on it? And will try to see if I capture a number during an EVP session. IF I do hear a number on the recorder, will call the person that has the pre-selected number to confirm that the number on the recorder is the same number.

IF it is a match, will go to the cemetery with that number written on a piece of paper and walk around with it.

With the Comanche , am not so certain I want to mess with him . He isn't really bothering anyone, so don't want to mistakenly set him off. In giving him some thought, there are desendents of his culture that still live in the area. Seems more appropriate to have them approach him, then me.

The cemetery was a 2nd choice for testing out some of the equipment. Didn't expect the success we had when we went there. And really don't get the feeling that we are un-wanted. My daughter got pushed, not violently, and the push seemed to be done in a playful manner. I deleted a thread about our experiences at the cemetery to protect the location.

My daughter had a conversation with a female spirit, and as we were returning to my truck, my daughter saw a woman pass by us as the woman was walking away from where we had been conversing with her through the K2 meter. My daughter caught on right away on how to use the K2.

She simply told the spirit to touch the K2 for yes, and to step away for no. We asked qualifiers, such as ;

"Are you a man ? " No K2 activity.

"Are you a woman ?" K2 lights flashed to red.

" Are you a man in Kansas ( we're in Texas ) ? " No K2 activity.

" Are you a woman in Arizona ?" No K2 activity.

" Are you a man in Texas ? " No K2 activity.

" Are you a woman in Texas ? " K2 lights flashed to red.

Then my daugher just told the entity to either touch the K2 or step away.

Whenever she asked the woman to step up and touch the K2, the lights would flash.

Whenever she asked the woman to step away from the K2 meter, it would go completely inactive.

My daughter did this for about 10 minutes. We both noticed that the flashing lights got weaker as the session continued, and when I asked if it was OK to take the womans picture the K2 flashed to red - almost could sense the word "NO" being screamed out. Eh, I took a picture anyway - and that was it for any K2 activity.

And I did test the battery of the K2 when we got back to the truck, and it was fine.

Can't wait to go back with the rest of the equipment to try out my time experiment, and to see if we can make contact with the woman again.

Time willing. When we do go - will post the experience here on TTI.

Regards,

Kerr
a

It would be interesting to see if the woman knew what year it is now or what year she thought it was.

I still think cats are natural detectors! I also agree no-one should harm animals. But, there is good reason why witches had a lot of cats around. Also, the Egyptions realised thier power. Cats just seem to 'know' or 'see'. Having said that I am a dog man lol .

Bender

Everyone should have at least one "ghost" or paranormal experience to make them question the nature of reality. Questioning is what leads to answers...eventually.
T1

Hi Kerr, with pleasure!

For me, it was amazing- but, not a spectacular story. It was some years back and I had missed the last bus home- that meant about an 8 mile walk! Phew. I was about 17-18 at the time.

It was about 1am in the morning, when I turned a corner in an old-ish part of Kent, UK. The housing there was not really ancient though, the properties there were built probably in the 1930's.

I walked along a very dark road, badly lit- when I saw a classic Red English telephone box in the distance (I guess some 200 feet at this point).
To the right of the phone box, I saw what looked very much like a white sort of glowing fog.

At first, I thought it was some trick of the light emanating from the phone box.

Upon "arrival" at the scene I saw an amazing sight- it was a person dressed in what appeared to be very old farm workers clothing. Perhaps from 1800-1850 at a very, very rough guess. Or maybe industrial clothing from mining or something.
He wore a Moth beaten hat, braces- and had a an almost indescribable look upon his face. He looked at me at first in shock- then, he quickly appeared to customise himself with seeing me.

This was as if, (and this surprised me most) he seemed shocked to see me, but seemed as though he had experienced this shock before- and knew how to deal with it!?
He then walked towards me for a few steps, I remember back tracking by the same amount, I was quite scared.
He then looked me straight in the eye, turned away, then he walked off.
There was no attempt at speaking at all.
His facial expression was not one of threat, just quite benningn and matter of fact.
Maybe inquisitive?

With every step he took when walking away he faded, and the white fog/glow (it was neither- an almost sort of a white fluffy, defined but not really a neon glow, but none of those- it seemed very low key?) that surrounded him faded too.
Within 20 seconds and maybe 30-40 paces) he was gone!
I still remember it so vividly, I wrote the experience down, and kept the notes too.
There was no feeling of cold, nor hot- nor any temperature change, it was a mild summers evening for the UK anyway)
I have never seen anything else Ghost like to this day, and I am in my 50's now!

Regards, Dave R

In thinking about the 'haunting', realised that even if there is a ghost of a Comanche, still doesn't provide any information relative to 'time', other than the possibility that the Comanche "believes" that he is still amongst the living. This still would mean that he is progressing in linear time, no matter what 'he' believes.

Seems that questions should be asked, assuming that the Comanche is responsive during EVP sessions, regarding the future to determine if the ghost is outside of our linear time.

Any suggested questions that anyone would like me to ask - taking into consideration how he perceives his existence ?

Ghosts are always outside of our linear time fyi. To them, time no longer exists. They can connect with us but time means little anymore to them, though they find our "time" and experience of time interesting. Most "ghosts" seem to have the ability to see forward in our collective and individual time lines with an uncanny ability. When I asked how they do this, they only told me, "You are the local point". fwiw.

Seems to me that ghosts can create their own reality, or how they choose to view their environment. For instance, the ghost of a woman waiting for husband to return via a railway, yet, today the rail station is in complete ruin. Would seem that the woman does not see the station as it is today, but as it was in her time. I don't understand how such a ghost would find our time interesting IF she can't see it as it is?

Back