Hello I'm from the year 2046

1993... for a "lost" tech... how do you know it existed if it was "lost"... why would you, or your superiors, believe it will exist in "this" T/L since this T/L was created when you entered it?
(Dimension Theory Of Temporal Travel ) was explained by a technician to me along these lines, that for every decision or action that's made, the alternative is played out in another reality. He when on to explain in the most simplest of terms, That the act of simply travelling back in time creates a new "world-line", distinct from the one from which you left. So by going back in time you can change events but those changes wont effect YOU, or the world-line you came from. You just prevent another version of yourself from a (lag reality) undergoing the experience. However the (Dimension Theory Of Temporal Travel ) means there are already versions of yourself that haven't undergone the experience you want to change. You can only go forward in time in the same world-line, not back without it becoming a new reality. There sadly a number of users on this forum that are not going to grasp these concepts due to being ill-educated in basic mathematics and science and dare I say lacing in common sense.

Serious Claim - How my temporal displacement device (time machine) works!

( I won't begin questioning what "Time Laws" exist that also create a "PAST" whenever a "NEW" T/L is created by all you TT'ers out there... seeing as how " I " remember "existing" before 1993.)

"Do you know John Titor or heard of him? Does he exist in your timeline?

Yes, we are part of the same division."

Hello I'm from the year 2046

JT and you end up on the same time-line. How fortunate for us... and you. I mean, what are the odds that both you and John would "create" the same T/L.

Why do you offer revelations of "our" future (or our possible future)? You can only offer what has occurred in "your" T/L. You are engaging in the same mistake JT made when he capitulated and begin answering questions about the future and "his" civil war.

This sounds to me like just another weak attempt at perpetuating the same story all over again. These Tales FAIL at the statement, "I first went back to XXXX year to retrieve a Blah blah blah... ".

I'd like to say, "Nice try." but it isn't.
Good to see you back on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr F Lusorrio, after giving some thought to the matter, I do not want to meet up with you. I have better ways to spend my time, other than conversing with fantasists. I bid you a good day.

Is that the ending? I was watching someone describe steins gate 10 for alternative endings and missed the end here.

Keep on hangin out , maybe write a time travel novel.

Well, I've known Paula a long time and I'm fairly confident she's not a government goon. It was actually @Einstein who got me seriously considering retagging the thread, so there's that.

You're always welcome here, and if you can provide information or something of substance then I'm happy to remove the hoax tag. Best of luck wherever you end up though :)

Well"]@Einstein[/uSER] who got me seriously considering retagging the thread, so there's that. You're always welcome here, and if you can provide information or something of substance then I'm happy to remove the hoax tag. Best of luck wherever you end up though ?
Certainly @PaulaJedi is a paid detractor and the user calling himself @Einstein as already mentioned is criticizing my comments based on dime store comic book physics. You could have remove the "serious claim" label, but you chose instead to label my thread a confirmed hoax, therefore labelling me a hoaxer. I will not be returning to this forum until the label is promptly removed. Lastly as for providing something of substance, I would have by now if I've been tied up by responding to energy sapping trolls and paid detractor.

If Paula's getting paid, I want some of that action. Regardless, you've made a fair point so I've created a new thread prefix - Questionable Claims.

Don't take it so personally. And also, don't be a stranger.

We've had claimants actually take the critique well. Not often, but it happens.

Maybe we could end future posting for this thread? Calm the waters a little...

Hello Lussorio! I have said from the beginning that we should not convict people without proof! So i am not the one who decides if you are lying or if you are telling the truth! the only thing i care about is that you are polite and you dont offend us! Of course i would really like to pelive that everything you say is true because it is very interesting and i am ready to learn from if possible!

i have asked you a question but probably you did not have time to answer! so i will ask you again and if you can answer it will be great! you have said that you were born in 1956 so now in 2016 is there a younger version of you? can you see yourself? that would be cool! also you said that when you left from 2046 you were 89 years old! so i would like to ask you if everything is okay considering your age and the travelling! i am sorry if this is offending but i feel concerned!

At the end i wanted to ask you if you could at least give me a small answer on a private message about the problem i have! i am sure you will have the answer because you can time travel!

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Certainly @PaulaJedi is a paid detractor and the user calling himself @Einstein as already mentioned is criticizing my comments based on dime store comic book physics. You could have remove the "serious claim" label"]
You remind me of a character from EastEnders. 

If Paula's getting paid, I want some of that action.
Regardless, you've made a fair point so I've created a new thread prefix - Questionable Claims.
Apparently, HR isn't doing a good job at getting paychecks out. Might have to go to upper management.
In the meantime, I believe I prevented him from creating a black hole and destroying the universe. Mission accomplished.

Lussiorio F,

You get flustered about the lable 'hoax'.

Your understanding of oil reserves and the current state of energy production in 2016 is deficient.

If you're going to pretend to be a time traveller at least do more research than what you have done.

If you would like me to train you to be a good time travelling role-player just ask me how.

I will give you information about the future and explain to you why it will be the correct forecast.

Chicken or egg, Please forcast the correct answer that science will conclude.

I believe one thing to be true but remember we might not be the center of the universe as a lot of us humans do believe.

Perhaps hoax is a strong word, implying deceit or hidden agendas. The name calling doesn't really help your case though. Paula has been part of our community for a long time, and has committed energy and focus to it.

The thing is, if your gonna go with the idea that this is a new WL, and yours is safe and sound waiting for you, then really, there's no need to hide anything. Or become frustrated when others are sceptical.

I'm not convinced, but you had a good try, and that's all that matters.

I personally think he has failed miserably in trying to convince us of his fantasy claims.

Hopefully, when he travels down south, it'll give him time to reflect.

I explained in some detail on another forum and somewhere on this forum' date=' that my temporal manipulation device does not work to your model of time travel that is quite frankly ludicrous.[/i']
QUESTION FOR YOU:-
how using your concept of time travel do you resolve the grandfather paradox.? Ever heard of causality?

That's some pretty interesting punctuation there. 

So many time travellers are illiterate.

They don't know how to use existing technology such as a spell checker and Google Translate.

Answering the Grandfather Paradox question with a question?

Do you even time travel Bruh?

The next time someone asks you about the Grandfather Paradox, explain this.

TT A is in World A where Grandfather A lives.

TT A goes to World B where Grandfather B lives.

TT A, in World B, kills Grandfather B.

Grandfather A still lives and TT A will still be born in World A.

Oil reserves are running out and whats left which is little is difficult to get hold off and so rationed. Transport is mainly by bike, horse or energy efficient steam powered trains running on coal. The only thing you see in the air are micro drones, once in a blue moon you see a plane.
This is why I suspect you may not be telling the truth.
Oil reserves are becoming increasingly irrelevant in 2016.

Why?

Households have traditionally used gas.

Wind power just met 100% of all of Denmark's household electricity needs.

They over produced wind power generated electricity in the amount of 40%.

Elon Musk's Tesla Motor Company pre-orders have shocked Chevy into investing in its Bolt electric car.

This may expedite the building of charging stations in communities.

So if we have this much change in the use of gas and oil today, imagine what we will be driving in 2046.

Trains running on coal?

What about kinetic and photo-voltaic energy collection?

What about hydrogen nano-flo?

Hemp fiber?

In 2046, there must be a lot of automation and artificial intelligence doing most of the daily grind of work.

That frees citizens up to go back to school.

My question to you is, why didn't you go back to school?

You don't sound like a highly educated citizen.

You don't sound like militia as they, living in a hostile environment would be even more aware of their surroundings.

And a savage wouldn't be smart enough to steal a "time manipulation unit" to come back here, as you have renamed it.