HG 0A953753

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE='Vi-Alpha]In my world line , Mr.Mohamad Ali Taheri will be the Savior.
[/QUOTE]Unbelievable , I understand. 

[QUOTE='Vi-Alpha]In my world line , Mr.Mohamad Ali Taheri will be the Savior.
[/QUOTE]Tell us about him. Why is he beloved by you?

Where did Marx go? Replaced by ghost skull masks. We play call of duty now? So peaceful. Marx was a Black man if you pay attention.

[QUOTE='Vi-Alpha]Time, devourer of all things , Heavens gate exist
[/QUOTE]Heavens Gate Exist is not in the Latin. Why extra ?Because here it is a suicide cult! So hopefully lost in transition guys?

[QUOTE='AsinShouma]I want to challenge you right now!!!??
What does Tempus Erax Derum means?
[/QUOTE]Time Glutton of All 

[QUOTE='Vi-Alpha]You know , Lin left a massage to me from year 1999 , And i can't open it till 10 Aug 2020 , 13:02 .
I'll open it tomorrow  and send a picture of it here.
[/QUOTE]Don't open that message. Very dangerous for you 

Heavens Gate Exist is not in the Latin. Why extra ?Because here it is a suicide cult! So hopefully lost in transition guys?
I will talk about a kind of language of hands which commanders and soldiers were used that through the years 2023 - 2038 as I remember.

T E R in hands will be H G E , And this shows "Heavens gate Exist" to us.

Where did Marx go? Replaced by ghost skull masks. We play call of duty now? So peaceful. Marx was a Black man if you pay attention.
If you meant my profile picture , I say that this picture is my only picture which I could bring from the other line. Lin was a good Artist , So he made himself a cool profile picture which he could use in many web chats and forums . He loved (Loves) Chatting . 

Shortly : it was his main profile picture.

Tell us about him. Why is he beloved by you?
 He is not a normal guy , he is in contact with god so much and he was the only one who could give positive energy to the people at war . Believe or not , he was my main Heroic character.

I know much more famous people in my world line.

This is going in circles and nobody can follow whatever this is about. Take this to private message if you want.

Edit:

Whatever this thread is about has caused a ton of noise and annoyance that have spilled over into dozens of PMs and contact form submissions. Enough.

I have deleted one account and blocked several IP ranges. When engaging in discussion here, use proper English so the rest of the community can participate. This is not a place to use IP-hopping and proxies to have some kind of crypto-discussion that nobody else can follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.