"The future ain't what it used to be."

TimeTravel_0 John Titor IF YOU’RE STILL HERE READ THIS!

Yeah, I suppose that that philosophy sounds good on a bumper sticker. But if we are going to depend on the Titor Saga we should be consistent. Titor referenced The Many Worlds Interpretation as explaining his story. The entire purpose of Many Worlds is to avoid the obvious paradoxes time travel introduces. If we are going to both use Many Worlds and also allow paradoxes then what’s the point? You might just as well use the Limburger Cheese Interpretation, don’t offer an explanation of LCI and move on.

Many Worlds attempts to avoid the paradoxes by having entirely new universes created at every quantum event. A new universe is created for every possible allowable outcome of the event. Note that I said every possible allowable outcome and not every imaginable outcome. (Just because one can imagine that our moon Luna is made of U-235 doesn’t mean that Luna can be made of U-235. That would be a super critical mass and there would be no Luna.) The arrow of time still points in one direction only, the connection to all other universes is non-existent and thus there is no such notion of “returning” to some prior encountered universe. The attempt itself is a new quantum event which simply creates another new universe.

Again, I’m not saying Many Worlds is correct. I’m just being self-consistent within the context of how Boomer wrote the Titor Saga.

I am noting this concept you explain. As it sounds Titor can only exist once in a certain period of time in "a different perspective/branch of time." that could mean we would not be able to see Titor again since he left if I am right on track. I also reviewed his concept on time travel. singularities rotating within a magnetic field. I catch in research that singularities are what is undefined in mathematical terms. in other words, it is the concept of a number divided by 0. then I I looked up diagrams of the magnetic field. an idea sparked. positive and negative charges all have a value with is how they attract and separate. This is where I speculate that when titor is referring to singularities, its about take the centers of more than on gravitational/ magnetic force or charge and to spin them repeatedly into each other and out. For granted, I could be wrong about this concept, for messing with singularities means we are attempting to break logic in physics. so for that child from rev 12, it is not possible for him to find you again with the same recollection of thought he may have prior his departure. you could attempt to find him, but you would find a variation of the traveler and not the traveler himself.

I am noting this concept you explain. As it sounds Titor can only exist once in a certain period of time in "a different perspective/branch of time." that could mean we would not be able to see Titor again since he left if I am right on track. I also reviewed his concept on time travel. singularities rotating within a magnetic field. I catch in research that singularities are what is undefined in mathematical terms. in other words, it is the concept of a number divided by 0. then I I looked up diagrams of the magnetic field. an idea sparked. positive and negative charges all have a value with is how they attract and separate. This is where I speculate that when titor is referring to singularities, its about take the centers of more than on gravitational/ magnetic force or charge and to spin them repeatedly into each other and out. For granted, I could be wrong about this concept, for messing with singularities means we are attempting to break logic in physics. so for that child from rev 12, it is not possible for him to find you again with the same recollection of thought he may have prior his departure. you could attempt to find him, but you would find a variation of the traveler and not the traveler himself.
I agree. That's why I left a note with a hope of finding him again. But other than that I completely agree with you on that Ramrod. If I didn't believe that he's not here anymore I would've gone out physically searching for him not attempting to leave a note for the slightest of chance that the survival of this note would reach back to the same person that was. Godspeed my friend.

Real or not, I was looking at the concepts John Titor had to say. To me they feel plausible to attempt to look into. I might end up writing a paper to understand the concepts and see if I could paint a better picture of what would need to be done to create the concepts explain by Mr. Titor.
since you seem very attached to him, It would be nice if you provided the location of all of John Titor's posts.
Thank you for hearing me out.

Real or not, I was looking at the concepts John Titor had to say. To me they feel plausible to attempt to look into. I might end up writing a paper to understand the concepts and see if I could paint a better picture of what would need to be done to create the concepts explain by Mr. Titor.
since you seem very attached to him, It would be nice if you provided the location of all of John Titor's posts.
Thank you for hearing me out.
They don't exist I'm full anymore. They've been archived in the form of the old site and the old site is in a web archive. I believe the time travel institute carries a original transcript of his. 🕵🏼🕵🏼‍♂️

it would be conveinient if you could at least find me the web archive that might store the old site.
https://www.scribd.com/document/238649916/JohnTitor
If characters don't show below. get the original links from the above link.

Post to Post
(http://bbs.artbell.com/index.php)-
Time Travel
(http://bbs.artbell.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=25)--
I am from 2036
(http://bbs.artbell.com/showthread.php?threadid=2!")#osted by $ohn %itor on !-2&-2!! 2:'5 #reetin*s. + am a time tra,eler from the year 2!". + am on my way home after*ettin* an + 5!! computer system from the year &5.y 0time0 machine is a stationary mass1 temporal displacement unit manufacturedbyeneral lectric. %he unit is powered by two1 top-spin1 dual-positi,e sin*ularitiesthat produce a standard1 off-set %ipler sinusoid.+ will be happy to post pictures of the unit.#osted by i3e 4lin*e on !-2&-2!! !":! #i16s you are well aware of1 + am sure1 people can post anythin* here1 whether or notit is true. 7hat proof do you ha,e that you ha,e tra,eled throu*h time? 8estassured that + want to belie,e you1 but why should + belie,e?%han3 you for indul*in* me.#osted by $ohn %itor on !-2&-2!! !:5 #+ ha,e been commuinicatin* online with others who are interested in time tra,el.6lso1 for more information:http://www.p"n.or*/pn2!!!.shtml9dited by ary 8owland on !-2-2!! at !":!' #;#osted by 4e,in <pooner on !-2-2!! !":2" 6

Back