"The future ain't what it used to be."

TimeTravel_0 John Titor IF YOU’RE STILL HERE READ THIS!

ChildfromBookRev12

Temporal Novice
John Titor, if you’re still here back in time from your own timeline, your world should be fine now. The war that broke out is not going to happen anymore. You can safely go back home.

In the events of your war, it was instigated by the nation of Armenia in the late 2010’s and 2020’s. Armenia actually won the war, yet approximately 80% of the world was destroyed. Your United States, which you came from, had allied itself with Armenia. That's why your version of America was still on earth, alongside a small portion of Israel and its elders. While Armenia's war code was "till the last Armenian child, man, and woman would die," they managed to win the war. This success came because of the slowly caused genocide on Armenians from all of its bordering nations in the 2020’s, leading to a decline in the Armenian ethnic group. Thus, a revenge plan was set against all Islamic nations. Armenia started with contractual agreements with Greece, Israel, the United States, and moved on a straight path to Mecca, eventually resulting in the destruction of The Egyptian pyramids. In your timeframe, these might not exist due to this war.

Russia and other nations which did not join the alliance were hit. Georgia was the first nation to fall, as it was a direct target. Its lands were sold for weapons, which Armenia used to attack all fronts with its newly formed alliances. I had advised them to align with predominantly Christian nations like the United States and Israel. This was based on the revelation I gave them about the child who was given two wings of the Great eagle migrating to the United States, as depicted in Revelations 12, where Satan was attacking me directly in the physical world. I provided evidence that I was Manukyan, which translates to Christos in Latin and Greek.

This letter is specifically for TimeTravel_0, who went by John Titor. You visited when I was just 10-11 years old, and I wasn't aware of your presence. But now, be warned that a different war is on the horizon in the next 20-30 years. Michael, Rafael, and I, the one LIKE the lamb, are here in physical form. You arrived too early in my life. Growing up in this world means that the conditioning is hard, and the guidance to become someone you're not makes you lose sight of spiritual knowledge from past lives.

If you're still here, your world should be fine now, and it will be different from the way you remember it. I pulled back from the war plan when I didn't see Michael in the post-war era. I wasn't willing to let my beloved die, even if it was necessary to correct history. Humanity is too far conditioned, and the aftereffects, which include the essence of Mecca and the pyramids with serpents on the crowns (enemies of Christianity), influenced our war decision. But, because I didn't want to risk Michael's life and wished to give humanity another chance, the war was postponed.

The next time you'll hear from me will be when the heavenly realm wages war against the physical world. My aim is to cleanse it in such a way that no innocent child or adult has to suffer. My life story begins in Revelations 12, with my birth and our migration to the United States, the Great Eagle. The narrative describes how the earth protected me from Satan's attacks when I was in California. I am the son of the Father in Isaiah 9:6, while Jesus is the son of the Holy Spirit. I was protected from Satan because of my unique lineage.

San Andreas fault has been overdue for a major earthquake for 30 years. But since I've been living with my parent there, the earth, instead of releasing its pent-up energy there, has been sending quakes across the Pacific in Asia.

If you've returned home, I'm sure it's a completely different environment. Stay safe and remember, you are loved by many. We've descended to Earth to restore balance after witnessing a genocide, a Holocaust, and the extinction of Natives in a span of 100 years. My last return from death was after spending just 2 minutes in heaven, because we were asked to return, aware of the challenges this world would bring, especially when you're reborn and raised in it from childhood.

John Titor, if you’re still here back in time from your own timeline, your world should be fine now. The war that broke out is not going to happen anymore. You can safely go back home.
According to the Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics there are an infinite number of worlds where the war didn’t occur and an infinite number of worlds where it did occur. According to Titor’s Saga, he said it was impossible for him to return to his original universe. Thus, while what your post states might be true, it is only trivially so within the context of Titor’s Saga. In any case it is unlikely that Titor would ever return to his original universe. In fact within the context of Many Worlds itself such a return is impossible…you just continue to create new universes with each quantum event. It’s a one way highway with many branches all pointing in the same one-way direction.

Hey, don’t shoot me. I’m just the piano player reminding you of what Boomer, the author, wrote. And I’m not stating that Many Worlds is correct. It was at one time a somewhat accepted interpretation of QM within a minority of physicists. It was never even close to major acceptance. Over the past decade or so it has become less accepted.

Yeah, I suppose that that philosophy sounds good on a bumper sticker. But if we are going to depend on the Titor Saga we should be consistent. Titor referenced The Many Worlds Interpretation as explaining his story. The entire purpose of Many Worlds is to avoid the obvious paradoxes time travel introduces. If we are going to both use Many Worlds and also allow paradoxes then what’s the point? You might just as well use the Limburger Cheese Interpretation, don’t offer an explanation of LCI and move on.

Many Worlds attempts to avoid the paradoxes by having entirely new universes created at every quantum event. A new universe is created for every possible allowable outcome of the event. Note that I said every possible allowable outcome and not every imaginable outcome. (Just because one can imagine that our moon Luna is made of U-235 doesn’t mean that Luna can be made of U-235. That would be a super critical mass and there would be no Luna.) The arrow of time still points in one direction only, the connection to all other universes is non-existent and thus there is no such notion of “returning” to some prior encountered universe. The attempt itself is a new quantum event which simply creates another new universe.

Again, I’m not saying Many Worlds is correct. I’m just being self-consistent within the context of how Boomer wrote the Titor Saga.

I’m not here to be debating. I’m writing on the real events which he has gone and gone back accurately multiple times. My message is for him and only him. I’m not here to be debating nor having a philosophical conversation. To me and him it’s not a “SAGA” it’s actual lives we live and events of our lives not some story meant to be fanatic over. Just leave it be. You agree to disagree. Fine. But my writing was directed at the specific person.

I agree to that which we both agree. Glad for the opportunity to be understood. You’re appreciated and I hope in the cosmic essence of things you know that. The war was a painful one to go through seeing it unfold. Mylar just know approximately 12-16 years from now should be an age of peace and reasoning. If it’s not met than in 2032 a war will happen.

I’m not here to be debating. I’m writing on the real events which he has gone and gone back accurately multiple times. My message is for him and only him. I’m not here to be debating nor having a philosophical conversation. To me and him it’s not a “SAGA” it’s actual lives we live and events of our lives not some story meant to be fanatic over. Just leave it be. You agree to disagree. Fine. But my writing was directed at the specific person.

Sorry to have offended you. I replied only because this is probably the 100th+ thread I’ve read over the past 22 years that was directed at Titor/TTO and which have received precisely zero replies from Boomer. It’s OK to be a fanatic, I suppose.

But this is a fictional story. The people who worked for Larry Haber, the attorney representing Boomer, the author, openly admitted that it is a fictional story. They should know. They didn’t just work for Larry Haber they worked in the same building as Larry Haber. They admitted that they wrote The Book “A Time Traveler’s Tale”, author John Titor. The openly admitted that the graphics were created by them. They openly admitted that there is no such person as “Momma” Kay Titor. Their team leader, “Ben Z” using the same email account as Attorney Larry Haber and JTFan, contacted Rick Donaldson and me at Anomalies.net and then came on to Anomalies.net BBS and stated all of the above. And that’s not a debate. That’s simple facts.

What Ben Z didn’t do, because he had a NDA with the John TItor Foundation, a Florida Corporation, was to identify Boomer or himself by name. We were OK with that and agreed that we would not pressure him. We also had sufficient information through the email address to know that he was closely associated with larry Haber - close enough for Haber to allow him to use the corporate email address for the John Titor Foundation. And Haber verified Ben Z’s bona fides.

There is one person who has a very good idea about Boomer’s identity and that is Raul (MOP) the prior owner and SysAdmin of this site and original SysAdmin for the Celebration, FL community BBS and local area network. Larry Haber was the first person to move into Celebration, FL when Disney finished building the town. You see, TimeTravel_0 (he never posted here as TItor) almost always masked his IP address. But TTO/Titor liked to have a few drinks while and apparently before posting. Sometimes he forgot to mask his true IP. Raul caught the error and identified “Titor/TTO”. He was a long time regular member - and had been posting here for quite a long time before Titor landed in Florida. Raul would not dox him because the TOS ensured member anonymity and in fact made it a TOS violation for a member to disclose their own personal ID.

My message is for Titor of the years in the 26th century. My message is not directed at a Titor from 2036. I could care less about the Hager brothers Hoax.

Let me insure you. When I saw a documentary on A Titor from the 26th century where he’d came from it triggered me because I knew of the reasoning of the war that was spoken of. If you’d get me what you just got me on the 2036 Titor I’ll comb through it and remove all of my postings because I don’t want the message getting to someone whose not the real version. I only knew of the “TTO” and the timetravelistitute postings of them as the closest to who came to the description of the 26th century version. Please look up CIA-RDP96-00789R003000110001-6. I’m looking for the Titor that can work in this program of travel type and has managed to do so. Once you’ve gone through that please guide me through who either my letter is mentioned for originally or If we have no concrete evidence I will remove my postings on this Titor shit.

Ground zero wasn’t the basis for any project.
Hence the TTO.
Macdill was just the area i grew up in also known as port tampa, also known as s.o.g.

None of you have the slightest clue as to how deep the rabbit hole goes.
A hoax was necessary.
That’s the route of all agencies, to hide real event’s.

I completely understand and agree with the statement you made and surprising me the most
is that I agree with your statements. That’s the surprising part that one person actually got the entire point of length of the extent that was pursued. All I can say is you gave them the warning about the rabbit hole and that’s all we can really do. Be blessed good-bye. 🫂

To any and all readers who have any questions. This is the only setting where any question you will give will be responded to without fiction, lies, personal opinions or without comprehension put into fact checking all events and the reality of the questions at hand, events and people in relation to this topic of discussion. @You're a Towel has given you a great opportunity to pursue the truth that can be broken down to any level of understanding within a persons ability of limitations and capacity of rational thinking or simply that you just haven’t been able to make communication with a proper articulation of events which you’re interested in finding peace and comfort with. Trust me, in god we trust and I have neither stolen, lied, nor cheated, nor damaged your personal property or body, towards your basic rights I have not caused a violation neither has @You're a Towel so either his words and statements should not be taken with reasonable doubt. Why I wrote this in the manner in which it’s written is so you understand that we’ve been through the entire experience, and process that life throws our way. We observed and critically thought of what is actually going on in our own personal lives, we survived through the invisible pain while studying it from a third person point of view so that we may learn from it and it doesn’t repeat itself in case of bad events towards any human being regardless of our personal opinion towards a group or a person I for one will protect each of their individual freedoms that are natural rights of all humans. My own religion, my own opinion my own personal life I do not use as the principle of right. Everything will be answered as we have came to understand the ENTIRE state of events. So take @You're a Towel up on his word and ask him anything you can and I’m sure he will give you the most unbiased and understandable answer to your will and question.

Sorry to have offended you. I replied only because this is probably the 100th+ thread I’ve read over the past 22 years that was directed at Titor/TTO and which have received precisely zero replies from Boomer. It’s OK to be a fanatic, I suppose.

But this is a fictional story. The people who worked for Larry Haber, the attorney representing Boomer, the author, openly admitted that it is a fictional story. They should know. They didn’t just work for Larry Haber they worked in the same building as Larry Haber. They admitted that they wrote The Book “A Time Traveler’s Tale”, author John Titor. The openly admitted that the graphics were created by them. They openly admitted that there is no such person as “Momma” Kay Titor. Their team leader, “Ben Z” using the same email account as Attorney Larry Haber and JTFan, contacted Rick Donaldson and me at Anomalies.net and then came on to Anomalies.net BBS and stated all of the above. And that’s not a debate. That’s simple facts.

What Ben Z didn’t do, because he had a NDA with the John TItor Foundation, a Florida Corporation, was to identify Boomer or himself by name. We were OK with that and agreed that we would not pressure him. We also had sufficient information through the email address to know that he was closely associated with larry Haber - close enough for Haber to allow him to use the corporate email address for the John Titor Foundation. And Haber verified Ben Z’s bona fides.

There is one person who has a very good idea about Boomer’s identity and that is Raul (MOP) the prior owner and SysAdmin of this site and original SysAdmin for the Celebration, FL community BBS and local area network. Larry Haber was the first person to move into Celebration, FL when Disney finished building the town. You see, TimeTravel_0 (he never posted here as TItor) almost always masked his IP address. But TTO/Titor liked to have a few drinks while and apparently before posting. Sometimes he forgot to mask his true IP. Raul caught the error and identified “Titor/TTO”. He was a long time regular member - and had been posting here for quite a long time before Titor landed in Florida. Raul would not dox him because the TOS ensured member anonymity and in fact made it a TOS violation for a member to disclose their own personal ID.

Last edited by a moderator:
ChildfromBookRev12, I had to delete 3 of your posts. Please, do not copy and paste such long rants in the future, these are virtually impossible to read from start to finish and do not contribute to the discussion.

ChildfromBookRev12, I had to delete 3 of your posts. Please, do not copy and paste such long rants in the future, these are virtually impossible to read from start to finish and do not contribute to the discussion.
Fine thanks. It was 599 exact pages. Thank you for the warning though

May I use the long post as an attachment for future reference like this? Thanks again mod num7

Attachments

• Godbreath_240109_211444.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 9
Back