I am a Time Traveler from 2015

"Canada, Greenland and Siberia become very comfortable to live in while everything south becomes a sandbox."

Look and learn, Darby. Seen the latest news on Greenland?

actually, you didnt make a difference, unless you count negative influence as doing something positive.

darby, its easy to find out if its ren or not. this was in his bio, Ren's Home Page

on there, he uses rens email. just email him and see if this douche writes back. dammed ameteurs...

ren, what are you frantically trying to cover up? save me some time and spit it out, or do i have to do it for you, steven j.m.? quit messing with folks and let the story die. im not going to tell, and im tired of the stupid games.

in the hacker world, doxxing is all the rage. this guy named jester, he's a total badass. he singlehandedly doxxed the entire lulzsec orginization. now their leader works for the fbi. funny how they was doing it for the lulz.

the story needs to die, or people need to come clean. noone needs to be hurt from this, or lose hope. we have an understanding.

you fell off bigtime. i used to admire you. well, at least your original goal.

in the hacker world, doxxing is all the rage. this guy named jester, he's a total badass. he singlehandedly doxxed the entire lulzsec orginization. now their leader works for the fbi. funny how they was doing it for the lulz.

@ruthless I plan on working for the government but there's some requirements before entering into the system.

"Canada, Greenland and Siberia become very comfortable to live in while everything south becomes a sandbox."

Look and learn, Darby. Seen the latest news on Greenland?

Oh my...{yawn}

Greenland Ice Melt every 150 years is ‘right on time’ | Watts Up With That?

from the article:
>>“Ice cores from Summit show that melting events of this type occur about once every 150 years on average. With the last one happening in 1889, this event is right on time,” says Lora Koenig, a Goddard glaciologist and a member of the research team analyzing the satellite data.<<

Perhaps you really ARE a "John Thomas"? ;)
RMT

Futureline, I'm John Thomas. You know me as the very first test pilot in history.
I have no transponder number and no unit.
If you have time, please read this story.
I worked on this case that led to the arrest of the Augsburg, Gulf Breeze 6 that threatened to expose the program.
This was my very first case and all were dishonorably discharged without incarceration.
In the story, you will find the name of my unit and my location in 1991.
You will also find a distortion of the history and facts of the event.
http://paul.rutgers.edu/~mcgrew/ufo/to-be-merged/gulf-breeze-6

Oke, thank you. This time i can not confirm your answer. Good to know there are people like you. I hope the earth will be a better place.

Futureline, thank you. I knew I would be unconfirmed as you said. You can let your comment stand -- if you don't mind. I'm using it to relay an encrypted message.

John Thomas 1 7 7 6 4 5
6(tempus) 4(edax) 5(rerum)

The destroyer is Planet Eris Twin of Pluto.
Titor means tutor.
Saint John Titor the Evangelist -- revisionist of Revelation

John, Titor doesn't mean Tutor.
Its an acronym. The OR part was added as flavor for the last name. TIT, or TTI (Time Travel Institute)

Please listen carefully, I am not stating that John Titor was created by the TTI Forums, rather those who contrived such inverosimilous persona created the last name using the forum as an inspiration.

TEMPUS EDAX RERUM is very funny people in the future would use it as a motto for a military unit, since it was a phrase used to imply that thigs were not going well and that all hope was abandoned. It was first used in Ovid 's Metamorphoses;

Tempus Edax Rerum

Ovid, Metamorphoses15.234-236 (tr. Frank Justus Miller):
O Time, thou great devourer, and thou, envious Age, together you destroy all things; and, slowly gnawing with your teeth, you finally consume all things in lingering death!​
The same, tr. Arthur Golding (1567):
Thou tyme, the eater up of things, and age of spyghtfull teene,
Destroy all things. And when that long continuance hath them bit,
You leysurely by lingring death consume them every whit.​
The Latin: Which was translated
tempus edax rerum, tuque, invidiosa vetustas,
omnia destruitis vitiataque dentibus aevi
paulatim lenta consumitis omnia morte!

Scholars believe the phrase was in use since before his time, and as I already stated things were not good when the phrase was employed.

That it sounds good, probably. That it belongs to a military unit, not at all. I would rather use a less known phrase which is TEMPUS RERUM IMPERATOR (TIME CONQUERS ALL)

So you're saying that John Titor means John (Wiseman) Ti(me) T(ravel)0r.
Well, I added the Wiseman part. SAS survival manual author, a pen name used for many authors.
So Ovid used that.
I always thought Devour referred to Apollonius one accused of being the false Christ and Prophet.

TEMPUS RERUM IMPERATOR (TIME CONQUERS ALL)
Thanks for you. It's good to see smart people here.

The John Titor story is long gone. Why do people hang on to that story. It's even debunked by Titor's own predictions. Later it was said that John Titor was talking about an other timeline. Please....i beg you. Timelines do NOT exist as it comes to time travel. The theory where it was used, was a theory. It was a possible solution to a difficult question. Nothing more. Stop the riddles and come with facts.

Let me give you an example. Tomorrow China will come with big news.!!
And now it your turn.

I agree with the Titor story. However alternate timelines do exist. Quantum theory speaks abundantly on these subhects, as well as Lord Einstein, Lorentz, Lord Wheeler and Thorn. Still like your post

First of all. John Titor is John Rick Haber HOAXHUNTER - Investigating and Exposing Hoaxes (Hoax Hunter): John Titor Identity Revealed - Hoaxhunter Or read John Titor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia And please stop this nonsense. It was a good story and for some a great eye opener. Some even learned from this story. So it had its purpose. No let it go. It will distract you from the thinks that are important.
Please remember. Its simple.... ontological paradox. Nothing complicated. Don't watch movies or books for answers.