I have info on John Titor

I have info on John Titor

John Titor is and is a real person I know this because I'm John Titor's step son.
While that is absolutely correct it is only trivially so. Of course Boomer, the author, aka John Titor/TimeTravel_0 is a real person and 22 years later may very well have a step son. A human being did write the posts. But that was never the question.

Habers, I don't think I've read that could you send that to me.
Haber, not Habers. Larry Haber, Celebration, FL, Attorney at Law, specializing in entertainment industry law. Formerly an executive at Disney and Universal Studios.

He was Titor's attorney. He was (is?) Kay Titor's attorney (Kay Titor, ummm...your step grandmother perhaps? She is Titor's mother) He filed the copyright for Titor's mom's book. He is President of the John Titor Foundation. He basically owns or legally controls "Everything John Titor."

That Larry Haber.

I take it that you didn't have a particularly close relationship with your step dad considering you never heard of any of this. Ouch! ?

The intricacy and effort of the deception is equally as important as proving it false, and in this example the effort was sadly lacking. Time_Travler_0 gave up before it began..

Haber, not Habers. Larry Haber, Celebration, FL, Attorney at Law, specializing in entertainment industry law. Formerly an executive at Disney and Universal Studios.

He was Titor's attorney. He was (is?) Kay Titor's attorney (Kay Titor, ummm...your step grandmother perhaps? She is Titor's mother) He filed the copyright for Titor's mom's book. He is President of the John Titor Foundation. He basically owns or legally controls "Everything John Titor."

That Larry Haber.

I take it that you didn't have a particularly close relationship with your step dad considering you never heard of any of this. Ouch! ?
We found that his brother Morey Haber was also involved.

You are a fraud. If John Titor is indeed real and what he told us back then is true then you in fact can not be here as he told us several times that it would be impossible for a time traveler using the same machine that he used to come back in time to this exact “Worldline.” So based off what you are saying that makes you a fraud or more importantly John Titor is now proven to be a fraud because what you are saying isn’t possible. Nice try
Yikes! Easy big fella. "Fraud" is a rather strong word; it is used to describe a certain criminal act. Surely you don't mean that the poster is trying to separate people from their money, right? Whether or not Time Traveler_0 is actually what he claims to be is subject to debate that does not have to devolve to ad hominem attack. We went through that in 2000 through 2003 (look back at the old the threads here on TTI from that period to see how bad it could get.)

And John Titor/TT0 was likewise never proven to be a fraud. It was an Internet meme posed in the very early days of the World Wide Web. It was just an online game, not a crime. The only disappointing part of the show was John Titor, Inc. copyrighted our posts by publishing them for profit in The Book (A Time Traveler's Tale). I thought that was a bit much. It was done in poor taste but it wasn't a crime.

Anyway, sharpen your debating skills. Look at the posts, analyze them, reply. If nothing else it can give you a new skill set. :)

Yikes! Easy big fella. "Fraud" is a rather strong word; it is used to describe a certain criminal act. Surely you don't mean that the poster is trying to separate people from their money, right? Whether or not Time Traveler_0 is actually what he claims to be is subject to debate that does not have to devolve to ad hominem attack. We went through that in 2000 through 2003 (look back at the old the threads here on TTI from that period to see how bad it could get.)

And John Titor/TT0 was likewise never proven to be a fraud. It was an Internet meme posed in the very early days of the World Wide Web. It was just an online game, not a crime. The only disappointing part of the show was John Titor, Inc. copyrighted our posts by publishing them for profit in The Book (A Time Traveler's Tale). I thought that was a bit much. It was done in poor taste but it wasn't a crime.

Anyway, sharpen your debating skills. Look at the posts, analyze them, reply. If nothing else it can give you a new skill set. :)
Well truly I created a second account just to do this test and to try to find some of the true believers and get their opinion or if they would you the act but yeah I probably wouldn't use fraud for like impersonating or something it was like a social experiment I needed before i came to a conclusion.

I am very interested in his book, but I haven't found a way to get hands on it, but what you write looks kind of like you have read it/ or have access to it.

Oh no I'm definitely not a time traveler but I do know that CERN will most likely make time travel
But didn't you said earlyer that you are?

I am very interested in his book, but I haven't found a way to get hands on it, but what you write looks kind of like you have read it/ or have access to it.

Titor was solved already with a confession. I'll let you look for it.

Yeah, stalkers, I said I'd stay out of it, but I'm tired of lies in the world and propaganda and other falsehoods.

The Habers created Titor. It is now an urban legend. I believed it once, but I cannot ignore the confession that was made

just to fulfill a fantasy. Yeah, I'm in a bad mood today, and nothing I say is personal, but please just study the facts. Anything not in the posts was never mentioned. People are making up wild stories on another forum about how his device was made. How do they know? They don't. They're making it up.

Why am I here? I love Time Travel. The urban legend was fun while it lasted. I think the legend should be preserved to teach us a lesson. It is a part of our history now. I just don't recommend getting carried away. There are other true mysteries out there that haven't been solved.

I have a pdf on the book here hope this helped it was a hard copy to find basically it has all john titors post and alittle more

cupdf.com_the-time-travel-tale-of-john-titor-5649a23b8ea22.pdf

Attachments

I have a pdf on the book here hope this helped it was a hard copy to find basically it has all john titors post and alittle more
This is outstanding. Do you mind if I add it to the resources section? Been meaning to put something like this of my own together; could release an updated one.

Titor was solved already with a confession. I'll let you look for it.

Yeah, stalkers, I said I'd stay out of it, but I'm tired of lies in the world and propaganda and other falsehoods.

The Habers created Titor. It is now an urban legend. I believed it once, but I cannot ignore the confession that was made

just to fulfill a fantasy. Yeah, I'm in a bad mood today, and nothing I say is personal, but please just study the facts. Anything not in the posts was never mentioned. People are making up wild stories on another forum about how his device was made. How do they know? They don't. They're making it up.

Why am I here? I love Time Travel. The urban legend was fun while it lasted. I think the legend should be preserved to teach us a lesson. It is a part of our history now. I just don't recommend getting carried away. There are other true mysteries out there that haven't been solved.
Been thinking about this recently - I thought it had kind of been laid to rest, or at least attempted.