I have info on John Titor

Been thinking about this recently - I thought it had kind of been laid to rest, or at least attempted.
That's cool if you want to believe that but qouldnt be interesting to think if John Titor was real from another time line not this John Titor that we all now but one that can actually time travel if you think about it too much you come to a conclusion that it's possible but the odds could be low or might be in our favor I mean John Titor predict a war would happen around this time (I think) and look whats happening with Ukraine and Russia I've heard alot of theories and this could possibly lead to WW3 if it gets out of hand but you should know for a fact time travel is definitely possible and the things this John Titor said are pretty accurate but not all we know is true.

Side note for true believers: I did alot of research about John Titor and someone saying he made it up. If it is true it's always possible there could be another one, theory they were forced to tell a lie so companies looking to time travel don't get too much attention from which might have already happend (with CERN) I did a pretty big theory about this that I don't feel like listing but basically there is a pretty good chance John Titor's real.

This is what ive been thinking lately.

It seems like some want to believe it was real, and go around corners to keep the romanticism alive.

At times ive wondered if someone at Disney threw around some open ideas on the floor and Haber thought hed have a go at a story. To see if they would take it on for a production, dont forget Universal released BTTF in 1985 so possibly later on Disney might have been looking for something similar to develop.

This is what ive been thinking lately.

It seems like some want to believe it was real, and go around corners to keep the romanticism alive.

At times ive wondered if someone at Disney threw around some open ideas on the floor and Haber thought hed have a go at a story. To see if they would take it on for a production, dont forget Universal released BTTF in 1985 so possibly later on Disney might have been looking for something similar to develop.
Interesting theory

Been thinking about this recently - I thought it had kind of been laid to rest, or at least attempted.
It has. I was in a bad mood this morning (lol). But people just discovering the John Titor topic don't know this, yet. I vowed to the lurkers not to interfere, but I broke my promise. Sigh. I just wish there was more truth in the world right now.

Titor was solved already with a confession. I'll let you look for it.
I have never seen a confession I would consider legitimate or even worth examining. HUNDREDS of posts here are filled with people claiming responsibility, and hundreds more trying to continue the story. For it to be believed, any "confession" should also include original copies of these:

I would also expect this to have been kept intact (after all, it assisted the world's greatest internet LARP):

View media item 2

If not the device itself, then at least specific information on the components used to create the machine for the photographs taken. Show me someone who has those things and can confirm the secret song with Pamela. At that point I'll have more questions ;)

I don't think Titor was a time traveler. Still, someone posted those messages, and the messages posted have resonated with quite a few people. That he claimed to be "from the future" is secondary at this point. What I'd be more interested in is this person's belief structure, and how their mind works. Whoever made those posts is someone I would like to talk to and discuss what's going on today, time traveler or not.

If TimeTravel_0 is still reading this site, we would love to continue speaking with you. Even anonymously. I'm not interested in the fantasy, I'm interested in the perspective that created it.

Titor was solved already with a confession. I'll let you look for it.
I thought it had kind of been laid to rest, or at least attempted.
I have never seen a confession I would consider legitimate or even worth examining.
Cosmo, maybe you blocked it from your memory for good reason, but this is your thread I was thinking about where everything went off the rails and TTI was temporarily shut down - John Titor's identity revealed to be Morey Haber

I did a pretty big theory about this that I don't feel like listing but basically there is a pretty good chance John Titor's real.
Very convincing! (Not.) ?

Cosmo, maybe you blocked it from your memory for good reason, but this is your thread I was thinking about where everything went off the rails and TTI was temporarily shut down - John Titor's identity revealed to be Morey Haber
TTI was shut down in 2018 because people were using this site to make bomb/shooting threats, and I didn't have time to deal with that kind of thing. Reported that person to law enforcement and took a break. Nothing to do with Titor, I've got kids and a wife and this place is meant for enjoyment, not violent perverts.

Anyhow, I remember this video quite well, I actually reached out to Razimus directly to ask if I could feature it on the site at the time. That said, I was hungry for "news" to put on the site in the infancy of my ownership, so jumped on the bandwagon. That's not to say anything in the video isn't true, but the admission is thin and one can draw their own conclusions without me directing it. Where's the machine? How'd they make those documents? What was the secret song? Simply because they're probably/obviously involved doesn't mean they're telling the truth here, either. There's more to be learned.

Even then, the mind that created this narrative and the perspective they had on the world at the time is interesting. You don't have to be from 2036 to have an interesting opinion (but it helps).

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested in his book, but I haven't found a way to get hands on it, but what you write looks kind of like you have read it/ or have access to it.
Here's the intro page from an eBay auction where someone is trying to sell it for $1,200 lol. Someone actually coughed up $300 for it in this auction ? Then again, this seller would like to purchase a new car with the proceeds from the sale of the book!

via https://www.ebay.com/itm/313801338945:

1647455622287.webp

Table of contents for posterity:

1647455655827.webp

Here's the intro page from an eBay auction where someone is trying to sell it for $1,200 lol. Someone actually coughed up $300 for it in this auction ? Then again, this seller would like to purchase a new car with the proceeds from the sale of the book!

via https://www.ebay.com/itm/313801338945:

[ATTACH type=full" width="627px" alt="1647455622287.png]1188[/ATTACH]

Table of contents for posterity:

[ATTACH type=full" width="625px" alt="1647455655827.png]1189[/ATTACH]
Is there commentary in this book, or is it just the posts?

TTI was shut down in 2018 because people were using this site to make bomb/shooting threats, and I didn't have time to deal with that kind of thing. Reported that person to law enforcement and took a break. Nothing to do with Titor, I've got kids and a wife and this place is meant for enjoyment, not violent perverts.

Anyhow, I remember this video quite well, I actually reached out to Razimus directly to ask if I could feature it on the site at the time. That said, I was hungry for "news" to put on the site in the infancy of my ownership, so jumped on the bandwagon. That's not to say anything in the video isn't true, but the admission is thin and one can draw their own conclusions without me directing it. Where's the machine? How'd they make those documents? What was the secret song? Simply because they're probably/obviously involved doesn't mean they're telling the truth here, either. There's more to be learned.

Even then, the mind that created this narrative and the perspective they had on the world at the time is interesting. You don't have to be from 2036 to have an interesting opinion (but it helps).
I would have done the same! While I felt it had context to this conversation, sorry to bring up bad memories. To your earlier point, it wasn't a confession - it was a "debunking" of sorts. I never watched the whole thing, but it did seem like the guy was pushing for a solution with a bit more certainty that the research showed - there was still reasonable doubt.

I agree that there is more to learn! While there is nothing wrong with retaining some sense of mystery, it would be cool to learn more about what was behind it and "pull back the curtain". If the original poster simply created a very captivating story that resonated and sprouted legs, it could work to their benefit to come forward, as long as they could provide definitive proof of authorship. Who knows what it could lead to for them? Then again, maybe they just don't care for the publicity.

I agree that there is more to learn! While there is nothing wrong with retaining some sense of mystery, it would be cool to learn more about what was behind it and "pull back the curtain". If the original poster simply created a very captivating story that resonated and sprouted legs, it could work to their benefit to come forward, as long as they could provide definitive proof of authorship. Who knows what it could lead to for them? Then again, maybe they just don't care for the publicity.
You inspired me to watch this video live when I do the Twitch stream and see what I think watching it fresh after a few years. I'd LOVE to talk to the original TItor people. I'd even like to get some better photos of the time machine. Imagine high-res photos of that beauty. I'd build a Lego set out of that bad boy.

Very convincing! (Not.) ?
Fair point you can most definitely say that this John titor is not real but if you believe in his theory than you should now out of infinite world lines title time stops there could possible be time travel and a person who was named John titor if we talk about time travel we eventually began to go into theories about parcel universe, parcel (near) world line and of course could add quantum physics to alot of stuff we could discuss.

Pretty sure it's just full of posts lifted from BBS.. Not even sure if it was done with permissions. Im assuming that anyone wanting to mount a legal challenge ie: copyright infringement COULD (in theory) get access to the whole Titor details. Im not sure how the legal system over there works but here we just drink a lot of Kava, pass-out, and wake three days later not remembering a damn thing!

Pretty sure it's just full of posts lifted from BBS.. Not even sure if it was done with permissions. Im assuming that anyone wanting to mount a legal challenge ie: copyright infringement COULD (in theory) get access to the whole Titor details. Im not sure how the legal system over there works but here we just drink a lot of Kava, pass-out, and wake three days later not remembering a damn thing!
He I found another one with all art bell posts including all the other ones. Apparently it's the complete post

complete-posts-from-art-bells-post-to-post-message-board (1).pdf

Attachments

This is outstanding, thank you!
Your welcome to be honest this time I was actually searching and managed to find one in a library (online) sadly it's like on the other side of the country.

For this pdf all I did instead of try doing a deep search and Google it I asked on a redit server and found this I'm not sure if it's the book but I can say it's very informative.