I've discover the little game!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
RE: I\'ve discover the little game!

hhmmm, somehow I've got the feeling that you're not good listeners. Listen now loud and clear: I am 25, not 21. I live in South Florida, not California. Also I'm not romantic. I'd rather exchange intead of giving, so forget about this technique. I still have a heart, and is only to real females
happy.gif

"I love the difference, and consider the likeness" Both mean love, but not the same. This is related to me. Please do not take it wrong. I will ignore it.

PS I like to play with "letters", some words mean nothing to me.

I've had many girlfriends. Right now I'm looking for another one seriously (not here of course) and real girls don't agree that much. You might be laughing to die. All I can tell you is that I'm not a fool. You were asking about me right?
happy.gif

No maryjane, I'm just throwing this somewhere. It's pretty funny you were listening all day. Girls shouldn't be so busy. I'm just having fun. Say, don't you have any complain? I know someone just like you, asking too much
happy.gif

Don't take it as an offense. She was only correcting something sir. As for me either
happy.gif

HA HA HA, you see maryjane
happy.gif
Don't worry you're still my friend, and change that face into a happy one, old friend
happy.gif

You said you don't like what I'm doing, but you keep going. What's the matter with you? If you consider crazy my idea of having good friends, then leave me alone. A man never crys, and I'm one of them.

Here's the truth. You can laugh at me, I don't care. I'm not a child anymore. I came from Cuba 10 years ago. I don't have friends, just people to see me everyday. I won't consider having friends anymore, because they think you're gay. I like to dream because I'm a good "macho" (male in Spanish) guy, and I'll keep progressing my bad English. I don't intend to leave here unless you say so, and I promise not to cry. That's all folks
happy.gif

I know you already knew the truth, because I trusted in someone. After all, I don't have to hide it from you. Being cuban is not bad. It's something like this that made that happen. Never feel strong to see other (not me) falling. I've never meant to be against you. You hate the one who trys to help. You confused me with someone you fear. I'm not that person, or related to. So, I ask for decisions now about me, instead of running, and I no longer care if you're wrong.

I wasn't the pirate
happy.gif
Where's the treasure?
happy.gif
Still want to fix it, and forget all about it guys. This is just a little child's play, not important. It's never too late. I too have bad (very little) things, but I try to be better everyday. dob, you're still my friend
happy.gif
Guys, you asked me to do this, please remember
happy.gif
Never try to erase the truth, even though is horrible. Don't feel ashamed, feel strong
happy.gif
This is Time, and good technology comes after this very quickly, please believe me.

Celebi, I still don't get what your talking about. Speak in simple terms.

MaryJane, do you know what he's saying?

Besides him sucking up to all the females on the board, and him complimenting you, you seem to be the only one who can understand him.

Wow, that's amazing, what's he saying?

Dob wants to know too
wink.gif

Why is this such a big game to him?

Can any of you imagine Celebi posting like this for the next 3 months...? Or will he eventually learn and speak normal?

Celebi, I know that your going to post, and post, and post, and post, and maybe still not give a clear answer
happy.gif
. But humor me anyway's, and try.

-Javier C.

Hey Javier, I thought you were going to kill me, but you're a good guy after all
happy.gif
I don't know what to say. Please tell me exactly what should I do to be here with all of you peacefully. You won't believe this, but I can't live without all of you. I'm still confused, tired, and need help. Don't put it hard for me. I have a good heart
happy.gif

Let's not put it so fragile
happy.gif
I'm just acting. Anyway, yes, I'm confused or perhaps going crazy. Sorry females
happy.gif