I've discover the little game!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
RE: I\'ve discover the little game!

Okay, here's everything: Doc Plock? 'paranoid scizophrenia' (that means crazy) Javier "Tell me something Pam, isn't the way Celebi reasoning and speech resemble that of your good friend Titors"? (doubts about me) "Obviously, Celebi Time Traveler is not what he appears to be" (another doubt) maryjane asking Javier for the real agenda? (this is weird, it came from no where) dob to me? "I'm jalous now" with a sad face (I can't find sense to this) later maryjane to dob "If it helps I think you're beautiful like every woman" (what's this) later maryjane again "am I being disrespectful"? with the same sad face as dob did (what a coincidence)

LOL Javier!!

I thought I was understanding but then Celebi will post something I don't understand.

It's all very confusing to me. Although Celebi certainly seems to mean well.
happy.gif

Sure, I do look like a lone bird like you said. By the way, what's "LOL"?

no no loony bird was when I was talking about Javier a long time ago, and then more recently, ME. you aren't a loony bird Celebi
happy.gif
sometimes I don't always understand what you write about but that doesn't mean anything bad.

LOL = laughing out loud.
happy.gif

By the way, I'm just asking for help. I'm confused, but I know who I am for sure
happy.gif

Well, I don't mind at all, but I don't exactly understand. Who am I as in, what do I look like or how old am I or where do I live? Or who am I as in, what do I believe and what are my hopes and dreams and prejudices and fears?
happy.gif

Or who am I as in, why am I here and why am I posting such silliness?

Don't worry maryjane. Just what to let you know that I respect you as to others
happy.gif
I'm not a god to know everything
happy.gif

I wish I could be wrong, but to me you're talking on second hand. Those questions you were asking are the same ones I asked before
happy.gif
One think for sure, I do have a powerful mind
happy.gif
Whatever opinions against me are totally wrong, because I've never meant it, and nobody can beat me on that
happy.gif

PS This is not a challenge, because I don't want to, not even if I get pushed
happy.gif
Just a way of communication. I hope you enjoy your visit
happy.gif

Hi! I'm back, and I'm laughting a lot! I taught that it would be a good thing to let a little space to give a break, but I realize that between that time you got confuse, from the 4 pages of posts I've read that you taught that I'm jalous?! Jalous of what? Sincerly this is funny, I'm not mad at you, where did you got that? Sorry to desapoint you - I'm not.

Yes, I've been busy the last days, studying new forms of life.

I'm gonna post many post with Interest, just to help your thread growing... See-you later!

TimeTravel Activist: Keep going on, there's a reason for everything, maybe God send you on earth to find answers?!

The Females: Keep going on, (I don't know why I call you that, I do respect womens a lot, but because you don't seem to minds...), you're doing great!

The others: Keep truking.

And remember: This is the Celebi Time Traveler forum's party!

We're all little kids in a big body. Well, actually not so big
happy.gif
I'm 5'11 not real thin, but a shapely look, white skinned, and like home too much. Just take a look at my punctuality everyday here, and I'm still looking for a job which soon I'll find. Don't worry, I understand English as Spanish
happy.gif
All of this is for a new "real" girl member that may appear, and some of them might say: "stupid", or just laugh
happy.gif
Remember that this is also time travel, and I'm elaborating a real good vision about technology accomplishment. Just need a little time. Only words would help me in my conclusions.

I knew that you were a genious Cellibi! Please don't take offence to my compliment, but I do believe you to be a genious.

Regards,

Edwin G. Schasteen