New to TTI? Introduce yourself here!

So I saw the thing about my posts needing to be approved. I don't usually introduce myself, because I don't like the idea of explicitly stating anything about me when there's no real need. But to bump up my posts (to get to the full member status) I figured I'd make one. So here it goes.

I'm Kafke, I've used this alias pretty much my entire duration of being online. I can't remember quite when I started using it, probably around 2003 or so. It's a portmanteau of two character names: Kafei (from Zelda Majora's Mask), and Sasuke from the Naruto anime series. It's irrelevant now, as it's been many years since I've been into Naruto. But I'm still a fan of Zelda, and it's Time travel stuff.

I've been into time travel ever since I've learned of it. Along with all things paranormal. I've grown to be a natural skeptic, mainly from my disappointments with experiments in such dealings. As such, I have a high bar for tolerance of "fakes". So please do expect that anything I write here I seriously believe, and don't intend to mislead anyone. I have a post I'd like to make in the "I'm a time traveler" forum, despite me not actually being a time traveler (though I do think I have direct experience with multiple timelines and changes made by time travelers). More on that in a minute.

I've known about TimeTravelInstitute.com for a while, after learning about it while reading up on John Titor (who I'd actually found out about through an anime called Steins;Gate). And I figured now is as good of time as any to actually make an account here. There seems to be no other active and long-lived time travel communities, so I'd end up here sooner or later. Up until now, I've mostly been on Reddit, and it's /r/TimeTravel board. Hopefully this place is as good as I hope.

Throughout my dealings with Time Travel logistics and fiction, I believe I've come up with a model that should account for any possible dealings with both real and fictional time travel, as well as reveal what is and isn't possible in these scenarios. It's still a WIP and doesn't really account for things I've recently had experience with.

Finally, as I mentioned, I do believe I've had direct interaction with time travel (though not have actually time traveled myself, unless potentially a second back in time counts :p ). Though I do have "bursts" of deja vu, which I've come to believe are an indicator changes in the timeline are taking place. Kind of like a real life reading;steiner. This is the topic which I wish to address, and is my main reason for signing up an account here.

I believe I have a sort of reading;steiner ability that allows me to detect changes that have occurred in the past, and alterations made to the world that go largely undetected. I believe a few other individuals have this ability as well, and I'll outline my observations here:

There are clear events in history that I remember, that don't line up to modern observation. This is a direct change. These changes take place at certain times. And I believe I have found a way to determine when they are about to come. My prediction is that we'll observe such a change at the end of this month (exciting!).

So before I get into it, I'd like to ask whether or not I should indeed post this over in the "I'm a time traveler" board. Since I'm not sure whether it counts (I don't claim to be a time traveler). But I do believe that you guys would be interested in what I have to say.

Either way, I look forward to having discussions and interacting with the people here. You guys seem to be my kind of people.

For my own personal safety I will not reveal my name, yet I will allow you to call me Demi. I found this website not too long ago (maybe 2 months ago), and have consistently visited in the hopes that I may find some knowledge that will help me in my construction of a time machine. I have yet to find anything but i will not falter. I hope that I will be welcomed here and that I may find what I am seeking. Time and its relation to us as human beings fascinates me very much. I hope I can build my Time/Gravitational Field, and I hope that those of you who use this website may be knowledgeable enough to help me. Thanks for having me.

First of all, I think, you will need the physical knowledge how do it. You will also need to build a Control-Unit and advanced to professional programming-knowledge. If you have this, you can think of building it.

I am new here.

I randomly get déjà vu, and I am under the impression that it is because at that moment, I am experiencing a type of timeline shift.

It bothers me sometime. Other times it amazes me.

Does anyone have any theories on why this seems to happen as often as it does?

I did not intend on joining when I landed here but I figured what the heck. I heard about this forum from a member on the Paranormalis forum sometime ago and just now getting around to checking it out. Anyway glad to be here and from just looking around I see some people I recognize from Paranormalis already.

Could be a brain tumor. They say brain cancer is on the rise. Most likely due to cellphone usage.
It's funny you mention that!I honestly thought it was something to that effect as well, and looked up any links to déjà vu and tumors, but haven't found any.

I also thought it was something that results from maybe an injury, or an upcoming stroke, or maybe a lesion, but again, I've yielded no results.

I suppose only time will tell.

"Could be a brain tumor" LOL!

Einstein's straight approach almost distracted me from "Most likely due to cellphone usage"

Anyway, if this condition bothers you this much, schedule an appointment with a neurologist. In the mean time, use your cellphone at will.

Welcome!

Brain tumors may cause completely random brain symptoms, depending on where they grow. Everything from simple unexplained headache to obvious psychosis may be caused by brain tumors.

Eh, fuck doctors.When it's time to go, I'll let it be a surprise.Nothing like dropping dead in front of a bunch of co-workers or loved ones.
Oh no, I didn't say anything about dying. Doctors can help ease whatever pains your body. All I was trying to say is that if this occurrence in your brain is bothering you, go look for someone who's been studying human brains for a while, aka neurologists.

Hey all , lately i became interested in Time travel as Many Worlds Theory ruined my old opinion that time actually does not exist and that the only form of time travel is freezing yourself when moving at speed of light. After watching Steins;Gate and thinking for days about possiblity ...i had no other choice then accept huge possibility of existance for time travel....

Just to clear something up , i do think that John Titor was a fraud but his concept and statements about time travel are pretty much correct...

Hey all , lately i became interested in Time travel as Many Worlds Theory ruined my old opinion that time actually does not exist and that the only form of time travel is freezing yourself when moving at speed of light. After watching Steins;Gate and thinking for days about possiblity ...i had no other choice then accept huge possibility of existance for time travel....Just to clear something up , i do think that John Titor was a fraud but his concept and statements about time travel are pretty much correct...
Hi , im new hear, i am a full time traveller researcher,, going to to achieve the reality about time travel. hope some one reply
Welcome to the site, guys!