New to TTI? Introduce yourself here!

I don't recall reading your posts but nice handle that you use. Post up , we need some content to keep everything and everyone checking in. I'm about to lookup YouTube apextv but they push a global warming agenda that has no scientific , pressure , location, altitude, numbers ever mentioned. Still , they do make a time travel experience as their reason for the content.So, Ruthless, welcome and be yer ruthless self.
huh? ive been here since the dawn of time. thanks for the welcome though.

Hello friends, I am searching for time travelers from the future on the internet of the present time. Would they leave us a hidden code to follow and decipher? I suspect they might. Could we leave a code in the present – that would survive on what will be the internet of the far future, when time travel is technologically feasible?

Hello friends, I am searching for time travelers from the future on the internet of the present time. Would they leave us a hidden code to follow and decipher? I suspect they might. Could we leave a code in the present – that would survive on what will be the internet of the far future, when time travel is technologically feasible?
Welcome! There are lots of codes all over movies and books! You have come to the right place. We are in the process of moving all the original posts to proper categories, so I'll try to dig up some of the related posts for you.

Lol, after looking it up, I can honestly say its nothing like that lol. The only way its at all similar is that sometimes new people come to the system by portal type things.
I hate to compare it, but plural systems are actually more like MPd/DiD except that we are NOT trauma based, Not alters, not imaginary friends and Not the same person. Just the switching aspect and many people bit is the same, everythig else is not like us at all.

EDIT: forgot to mention how we became a plural system. Actually, we were born plural. There started out with just 4 people in the system who were born into it when the body was born. Then once we discovered we were a plural system others somehow got here and we figured we were a type of Gateway system.

-Samari
like the Sibyl System from the anime Psycho Pass but natural?
Link for reference for those who haven't watched

https://psychopass.fandom.com/wiki/Sibyl_System

PS: Do you mean you were four personalities when you were born?