New to TTI? Introduce yourself here!

Hello everyone! I am Neutrino, I like to run fast and go through matter like nothing! There's probably a trillion me´s running through your eyes right know, but don´t worry, you won´t notice me. Right now I decided to make a stop in my journey across the Universe, settled in Chile from where I am posting. Great forum, I think I´m going to invite my cousins muon-neutrino and tau-neutrino, but they are very shy and usually decay within miliseconds of introducing them.

Hope to find answers about time travel, it's an amazing thing!

Not new, but I was here last about 3 years ago, and for some reason was not able to log in....then a couple of weeks ago I started receiving email notifications again and here I am!

Not new, but I was here last about 3 years ago, and for some reason was not able to log in....then a couple of weeks ago I started receiving email notifications again and here I am!
Hey man, welcome back! Glad to see you again :) How have you been?Yeah, we bounced around on a few different forums softwares trying to figure out what I wanted to do. That's all over with and we're back to the way things should be.

hello i like time travel and want to undo some changes in my life that im not proud of but i hope i can make some new friends on this forum website.

^_____^

Hey man, welcome back! Glad to see you again :) How have you been?Yeah, we bounced around on a few different forums softwares trying to figure out what I wanted to do. That's all over with and we're back to the way things should be.
Hi Cosmo, thank you for the welcome back. Actually I have been quite ill for almost all that time, but hopefully getting a bit better now!

Hi Cosmo, thank you for the welcome back. Actually I have been quite ill for almost all that time, but hopefully getting a bit better now!
Dang, I'm sorry to hear that! Definitely glad you're better now :D

HI Paula, Einstien, Darby, RainmanTime, Cosmo, HDRKid, KerrTexas.

Hope you are all doing well.

Hi Kanigo2, glad to see you're still around. I remember your username because it took me a long time to figure out what it meant! ;)

See you around!

I don't recall reading your posts but nice handle that you use. Post up , we need some content to keep everything and everyone checking in. I'm about to lookup YouTube apextv but they push a global warming agenda that has no scientific , pressure , location, altitude, numbers ever mentioned. Still , they do make a time travel experience as their reason for the content.

So, Ruthless, welcome and be yer ruthless self.