Some statements to open up the new year

pirodaggar

Temporal Novice
As I've been researching the story behind John, and what seems like his "companions" here, I've come across a few things I see a bit... unlikely. The first thing I would like to bring up is this:

Does the current relationship between Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war?

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause.

To my knowledge, is only one "civil unrest" i can think of is with Iraq and America, and that itself has nothing to do with it. For the arab nations to rise up against israel, they would need a strong leader, and we have caught saddam, and osama bin laden is in hiding. If a leader were to arise however, America and our allied countries would put an end to it immediately, if that is not already apparent. A threatening power can't exist at this time, and therefor I am labeling this as going to be false.

Also, (although I haven't had a chance to confirm it, as I haven't fully read through everything John posted; disregard this paragraph if I am not right) I read somewhere that he had used a black hole along with the elacticity theory to go back in time. If he would really travel through a black hole, the atoms in his car and himself would be hitting each other at such high speeds, it wouldn't be possible for someone to survive it with the equipement he says he had.

To me, John seems like a reborn nostradomus (sorry if I spelled it wrong, I am a horrible speller), except with a few more flaws than he had. Think about this: It is much easier to "predict" the future, rather than try to "explain what happened before". Nostradomus, as he often did, would not put dates on his theories, mainly with the simple idea that it will happen SOMETIME, and if not, people were trying to prevent it because of what he said. Almost all of his predictions were very general, with the few exceptions of the ones that didn't come true, and the ones that came true by general luck. Some of you might have heard his prediction on the 9/11 attacks, but that was false, as the time it dated was AFTER his death. How could someone predict something when they're dead?

Another thing to focus on is the fact that there is no such thing as "time". The beginning of time was when a man decided he wanted a way to keep track of his life. One of the earliest forms of "time" dated back to the Maya tribe of Native Americans, who lived in Central America (it could be Southern America, sorry if I am wrong). Anyway, they invented a calander, and with that "time" was born. It took many forms and eventually lead to the form we have right now. Anyway, my point is there is no such thing as "time"; Its the same principle that Christian's follow in the bible. It states that God made the world in 7 days; but back then, there was no "days". There wasn't a system till around 800B.C. (once again, thats my estimate, I could be severly off; I do not know much about older cultures, my apolagies) With that in mind, going back in time is to just go to the past; to actually pinpoint a time would be extremely impossible, and I do not see it happening very easily. If any of you people "who know john" would like to elaborate on how it works, please post something here. I'd be interested to hear your theories.

And while I'm on the topic, the people here who claim to know John are funny. I could come here, and not reveal anything recent, and as long as it doesn't conflict with anything John stated, you'd believe me, because you have no other choice since you cannot prove it. Then, when other people would come after me, they'd have to make a choice on wether or not to agree that they know me. On one hand, they could say I DID know John, and it would make us both look good; unless I say I never did; Then they would have to make up some excuse. On the other hand, they could choose to say I'm a liar, which I could possibly actually know John, and they wouldn't know it; once again, I could make up stories and then we'd play the he-said-she-said game. I guess it all comes down to the fact if you choose to believe in him. Some of you might remember the March 8th thing. A man had said that the government is making a giant ship in plans for flooding the world. He had pictures, and a detailed story, and he even had a backup site which he made it seem like someone ELSE had the pictures, and had a story for them. He said he would reveal all of it on march 8th, and it turned out to be this hoax to launch whatever product he was making. My point is, people went crazy over it. They were facinated by the fact that something out of the ordinary such as that could happen, and that's exactally what is happening with the people who follow John.

If anyone disagrees, or would like to debate it, please post something here; I will be more than willing to, infact I would see it as fun. Thanks for taking the time to read this though; I know it's extremely long, but I had to say it.

Re: Some to open up the new year

Does the current relationship between Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war?

ans, Not known?

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election. The Jewish jungo chickenford population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause....ans, Not known.

To my knowledge, is only one "civil unrest" i can think of is with Iraq and America, and that itself has nothing to do with it. For the arab nations to rise up against israel, they would need a strong leader, and we have caught saddam peskadoodle and saulbrautin, and osama bin laden is in hiding. If a leader were to arise however, America and our allied countries would put an end to it immediately, if that is not already apparent. A threatening power can't exist at this time, and therefor I am labeling this as going to be false.

Also, (although I haven't had a chance to confirm it, as I haven't fully read through everything John posted; disregard this paragraph if I am not right) I read somewhere that he had used a black hole along with the elacticity theory to go back marmi toggelback in time. If he would really travel through a black hole, the atoms in his car and himself would be hitting each other at such high speeds, it wouldn't be possible for someone to survive it with the equipement he says he had....ans;You do not understand?

To me, John seems like a reborn nostradomus (sorry if I spelled it wrong, I am a horrible speller), except with a few more flaws than he had. Think about this: It is much easier to "predict" the future, rather than try to "explain what happened before". Nostradomus, as he often did, would not put dates on his theories, mainly with the simple idea that it will happen SOMETIME, and if not, people were trying to prevent it because of what he said. Almost all of his predictions were very general, with the few exceptions of the ones that didn't come true, and the ones that came true by general luck. Some of you might have heard his prediction on the 9/11 attacks, but that was false, as the time it dated was AFTER his death. How could someone predict something when they're dead? ..ans, you do not understand Nostradamus.

Another thing to focus on is the fact that there is no such thing as "time". The beginning of time was when a man decided he wanted a way to keep track of his life. One of the earliest forms of "time" dated back to the Maya tribe of Native Americans, who lived in Central America (it could be Southern America, sorry if I am wrong). Anyway, they invented slish slish cal a calander, and with that "time" was born. It took many forms and eventually lead to the form we have right now. Anyway, my point is there is no such thing as "time"; Its the same principle that Christian's follow in the bible. It states that God made the world in 7 days; but back then, there was no "days". There wasn't a system till around 800B.C. (once again, thats my estimate, I could be severly off; I do not know much about older cultures, my apolagies) With that in mind, going back in time is to just go to the past; to actually pinpoint a time would be extremely impossible, and I do not see it happening very easily. If any of you people "who know john" would like to elaborate on how it works, please post something here. I'd be interested to hear your theories...*Thisa is your opinion

And while I'm on the topic, the people here who claim to know John are funny. I could come here,.ans, reality and how one percieves it, folds and cxuases a duality.

If anyone disagrees, or would like to debate it, please post something here; I will be more than willing to, infact I would see it as fun. Thanks for taking the time to read this though; I know it's extremely long, but I had to say it.

Hello Pirodaggar,

are you nosuchthing on the Anomalies board? I've just written a reply to his claim that time isn't real.

The point is that although our notion of time is purely based on our perception of the universe, there are phenomena which affect the passage of time. Gravity being one. The manipulation of such phenomena allows the hypothesis that Time Travel exists. If you consider a machine which can remain in 'forward' time while the rest of the universe appears in 'backward' time, then it is possible to envisage 'time travel'. There is no returning to a certain point. No typing in coordinates. Just time travel. Now if this journey was controlled by a computer, you could tell the computer to return to say 1970 and it would travel until it reaches what we term as 1970. No problem. This was John's excuse. Also according to John, using two spinning black holes, the crushing effect normally associated with black holes is avoided. Apparently.

As to your debunking based on the Mid east, there is this problem. What happens if a civil war happens in the US? How much control would they have over the mid-east then? Israel don't attack the US, that's up to Russia. Israel just nukes its neighbours.

Ok, I don't believe in Titor. I would love to be able to proove once and for all that he doesn't exist - unfortunately this feat escapes me. There is a counter arguement for every thing someone represents as debunking.

I can assure you that if you tried to pretend to be a time traveller you will be ripped apart. Unless you provide some good evidence very few will take you seriously.

James

The black holes are used to displace gravity. Titor's machine was a gravity displacement unit. The machine does NOT travel through the black holes. Therefore, no crushing.

No, I'm brand new; and probably won't stick along very long, a friend gave me the link and I just had to say something. What I was reffering to my post was about a man named Charley, who knows when he posted (I was looking through the archives). Then Pamelela was saying that she really knew John, and that he had to prove he was the real Charley or something. It just sounded like complete crap.

As for a civil war in America; I think the closest we would have gotten is when Bush decided to go after Iraq. Also, I believe Israel is in the U.N; It would cause some problems for them to launch nukes. If they did it spontaneously, they'd be risking protection along with a lot of other factors. They'd have to nuke the entire world if they wanted to be safe.

What I'm really trying to get at is, by the end of 2004, we'll know if he's telling the truth or not. And for everyone who is going to reply "but with him coming here, we've created a new worldline, and so it won't ever happen!" is almost completely false. The only way his "coming" here would affect this would simply happen from government leaders knowing about John Titor, and saying "well, we don't want this to happen!". As much as you would like to believe everyone in the world knows about John Titor and what he said, the more you're living in a fantasy world.

I believe there was also a statement saying there was going to be no Olympics this year; although I do not want to go back through the archives and look for it. Just keep that one in mind.