Teleportation vs. Astral Projection

cooldude1001

Temporal Navigator
Q In scotland is short for question (i think)

here goes so recentily iv been thinking about teleportaion and time time travle all day and here it is

so is astral projection the same as teleporting but invisible and an out of body expreince in retrospect speaking because if you really think about it does make a whole lot of sense tho if you really think about it lol

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is the doppelganger phenomena. No one has an explanation for the phenomena. But my suspicion is that the doppelganger is actually you in a projected state. This would most likely go on during sleep. Thus most activity during sleep is not remembered.

There is the doppelganger phenomena. No one has an explanation for the phenomena. But my suspicion is that the doppelganger is actually you in a projected state. This would most likely go on during sleep. Thus most activity during sleep is not remembered.

Someone at a college I attended said I had a twin. So, you're saying she could have seen a projection of me? The problem is, the "twin" had a different name.

Someone at a college I attended said I had a twin. So, you're saying she could have seen a projection of me? The problem is, the "twin" had a different name.

A doppelganger has your memories and name too. They interact with people you know as if they were you. Opmmur has experienced the phenomena. Another poster at Paranormalis has also experienced the phenomena. I have a treasure trove of memories that point toward this phenomena too.

Very Interesting! The doppelgänger phenomenon is fascinating. I’ve seen mine when I was 10 at a Target store and we both pointed to each other at the same time. It seems more plausible now that NASA is researching the parallel universes in Antarctica. Seems that they are exploring these tau neutrinos that project backwards time coming out of the ice. Is this the negative time particles ? What about the parallel universe being a mirror image, such as right being left or black is white? It is a hypothesis currently being researched during our time now.

A doppelganger has your memories and name too. They interact with people you know as if they were you. Opmmur has experienced the phenomena. Another poster at Paranormalis has also experienced the phenomena. I have a treasure trove of memories that point toward this phenomena too.

I sometimes wonder if it is the result of crossing timelines.

That is another idea that deserves some thought. If adjacent timelines occasionally merge, would there be doppelgangers walking around.

and yes that is so very ture i thought i saw an older veriosn of me like in my 40's walking down some flats that where i live in down the street i got big three windows and i was like YES or no so i keep on qwestion my self was that actuyally me walking down the street or was it a look a like sort of thing