The John Titor Experiment

Anything can happen, even if it's only once in the lifetime of the universe.
That would be a popular, romantic notion about the universe that I do believe our quantification of science to-date has laid to rest. "Anything can happen" invokes infinite combinations of infinite physical phenomena.

Certainly, our knowledge of the scientific reality of the physical universe and its basis in the Conservation of Momentum/Energy (MomEnergy) is advanced enough to show that there are certain "things" that cannot, ever, happen.

So saying that "Anything can happen" while it may be a quaint, romantic way to refer to the chaos of our universe, is certainly not validated in any way by what we know to be true about how the universe, and its manifestations of Force, Energy, and Information operate.

RMT

MEM' there's something not baked right, about your brain.Something I've noticed, while in public bathrooms, that are attached to bars, when people have imbibed too much.

I don't agree with everything Rainman says, however,....?

Rains what I don't see, is with the evidence, if you look and if you go back and compauir the differences, in what Titor said, why don't you resign to say, "Well' there are apparent discrepancies, in the Titor story, plus the fact at Anomalies, that a few posters there, had reported anomalous landmark appearances, which would mean the timeline, was certainly altered"?

Instead, you and Darby, like a B movie where there are two trucks trying to run one truck, off a cliff, you and Darby suddenly appear, as if it is your queue, to appear as prancing ballet stars, at the airing of Swan Lake.

If it were me, I would say, "Well this is kind-of o-partish, this bit where Titor at fist says that he's not a physicist and does not understand BHes and then comes out later and says, "Well now Im a qualified physicist".

Something is defiantly rotten in the state of Denmark here folks.

Maybe post a thread, of all the t, Titor discrepancies.

call george norey and ask him to get ed daynes to remote view the 2008 olympics. my guess? outlook not so good. but that's because of ed, not titor.