The real Flux Capacitor

Skarpz1

Chrono Cadet
It is all around us. The Lost Symbol: The Eye of Wisdom is the flux capacitor. You must seek it yourself and it is within yourself. You can get their by science or belief but both are a hard road. Science may be easier for some. Just look within and see the world around you. You can find it too. I believe in you. I have not time travelled yet but I know I can find a way scientifically. My friend and I are creating a game to help solve things like this and bring science at a faster rate than it is now. I shall let you know when the website is up and running or if you want to help with the science project then post here and we all can progress faster through science. Thank you.

There is only one real flux capacitor and it's in the delorean.

Thank you for tryng to get our attention with some other things you belirve to be related to it, but arent. You say crazy stuff but I not going to make fun of you..... I just says I don't buy what you said.... at all...

[QUOTE='Skarpz]It is all around us. The Lost Symbol: The Eye of Wisdom is the flux capacitor. You must seek it yourself and it is within yourself. You can get their by science or belief but both are a hard road. Science may be easier for some. Just look within and see the world around you. You can find it too. I believe in you. I have not time travelled yet but I know I can find a way scientifically. My friend and I are creating a game to help solve things like this and bring science at a faster rate than it is now. I shall let you know when the website is up and running or if you want to help with the science project then post here and we all can progress faster through science. Thank you.
[/QUOTE]Illuminati Eye of providence symbol?